Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights (44124 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Styluss: 7:24pm On Apr 18
In those pictures uploaded, cant see the rail track. However, op notified it will be included subsequently

Paraman:
It's this a joke bro? grin
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mankan2k7(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)

Don't be an enemy of your country. Na so witchcraft dey start.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by pimplucious: 7:45pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

The rail line will begin at Jakande.

These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.

Thought they said it will have a rail track
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by MalbakOscar(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration? 

Why are y'all so irritated by any positive development from this government?
You're so Anti-Progress. You'd rather wallow in suffering than acknowledge any good thing coming from this administration just because your candidate isn't in power.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AerialMapper: 7:50pm On Apr 18
Present another project as the coastal road!

Propaganda pro max!
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Arabaincubus: 8:01pm On Apr 18
Expanding Tinubu's estate, in the name of Lagos-Calabar coastal highway.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Izuchukwu70: 8:19pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Typical agbadorian minion. Always resorting to insults and names calling

Why not bet na

I thought you are so confident

Shut up. Appreciate and promote Nigeria. I always promote Nigeria from America even though I know things are bad but I will never badmouth my country. Other Africans tell me things are worse in their countries too but they don't go around praying for its downfall.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Okechinwadike: 8:25pm On Apr 18
Paraman:
This project is making you sad and depress
applaud them when the finish the project don't allow this useless politicians to deceive you.this is campaign strategy
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 8:25pm On Apr 18
Izuchukwu70:

Shut up. Appreciate and promote Nigeria. I always promote Nigeria from America even though I know things are bad but I will never badmouth my country. Other Africans tell me things are worse in their countries too but they don't go around praying for its downfall.

Izuchukwu, you don't love Nigeria more than I do

I detest evil which Tinubu and the APC represent
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Taigaban: 8:28pm On Apr 18
This project will end when the Lagos section of the road is completed. Argue with facts.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Litmus: 8:53pm On Apr 18
Curious345:
Spot the scaaaam..

💥not upto 5lanes each

💥 Houses are close to the road

💥no centre concrete dividers

💥fake fake

💥bloggers should not deceive Nigerians again

I like skyscrapers close to the road, looks tidy and somewhat futuristic. Imagine many along the road in neat line with landscaping trees, bushes and flower vines. I even fancy the idea of flyovers weaving between skyscrapers. The evolution of cars to EVs should resolve some of the noise issues .....

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by lapintoz: 10:26pm On Apr 18
This is just the beginning.....go and see what Wike is doing in FCT. The children born with hatred will wail to the grave!

mobisonkk2:
They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor will increase cool

Sai Jagaban!!! Tinubu, na you do this one.

This was the type of project one was expecting from Jonathan to open up south south, but nah, he preferred to be gulping 5 litres of fresh palm wine every night in Aso rock.

I never regretted voting for you and I will do it again a zillion times.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by lapintoz: 10:29pm On Apr 18
I am sure God gave you eyes.....so you can see....this is not audio....and you have legs.....so you can walk to the project site.

Enemies of progress!

Okechinwadike:
applaud them when the finish the project don't allow this useless politicians to deceive you.this is campaign strategy
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by gomol: 10:29pm On Apr 18
How many lanes ?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by lapintoz: 10:31pm On Apr 18
What evil sorry good has your ancestors done for Nigeria ...... aside from building a brewery near okija shrine 😁😁😁
Ofunaofu:

Izuchukwu, you don't love Nigeria more than I do

I detest evil which Tinubu and the APC represent
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Laple0541(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18
ValarDoharis:
Why the street lights after 1km? To gaslight people not to focus on the fraudulent contract?

So you want them to come back after 10years to put the streetlights I guess! Many of you guys are hopeless.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Mrexcell(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18
I thought they said there will be rail track in the middle?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by BucketHat(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18
WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT!!!!!!! 🇳🇬

Can you imagine celebrating 1 kilo 🤔
HITECH!!!! we know what we know. My country people are you people pondering what I am pondering?

Why not fix health care system,education,security & electricity,agriculture first then others can follow.

When low grade mind people occupied the corridor of government this is the the end result.

1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Dadadididacontr: 12:46am On Apr 19
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven mont
hs after)

Awon werey ti de. You will always know them by their comments

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by MsOnyi24(f): 11:02am On Apr 19
mobisonkk2:
They know the only way their "yes daddy" effeminate gay. got won't be stoned in 2027 is to pray that this government failed. They are everywhere praying and wishing badluck on all of us because that incoherent pandora fool lost an election.

What baffled me most, is that the statement came from someone that defended the dilapidated mortuary standard boreholes Peter Gringory Obi built.

Donating a squalid borehole best fit for pigs to the north he marked to be eliminated in his infamous religious war was the hallmark of desperation.

This statement makes no sense and is full of insults.
Is this how you communicate?
I feel so sorry for your social circle.
Please learn to pass your message across in a dignified manner.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by BluntCrazeMan: 11:24am On Apr 19
Vixlot:
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

The rail line will begin at Jakande.

These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.
Ok..

First Kilometer in few weeks.
For media frenzy sake..

The rest of the project will now take forever to complete.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by 7upnigeria: 8:36pm On Apr 19
Ofunaofu:

You are in such a status and you are here defending a Notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Wonderful

Maybe, just maybe, your status is criminal

A notorious narcotic drug trafficker whose achievement your ENTIRE FAMILY can never match. ENVY makes people so bitter. He's the PRESIDENT of Nigeria, you can't do anything about that.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Apr 20
Paraman:
Stop lying on nairaland small boy. only God knows where you read the rubbish from.

The land the Lagos calabar coastal road is built on was never part of Eko Atlantic City.

There was a gated road that lead into Eko Atlantic City beside this new road, that's the road that leads into Eko Atlantic City and the road is still there, it's beside this new road. You can still pass the road to where the Americans are building their consulate.

This new road that will lead to calabar was never part of the so called gated estate you're talking about.

Does this road look like something that can convey car to Calabr?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 8:27pm On Apr 20
SalamRushdie:

What sort of dumb question is this? undecided
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Apr 20
Paraman:

Shut up
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by aswani(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20
Paraman:

Look at the picture on their profile, you will full understand the answer to your question there.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 11:14pm On Apr 20
SalamRushdie:

Shut up
Alright Mr bitter kola wey dey lie.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:55am On Apr 21
SalamRushdie:

No it does not, it looks like something that can convey ships wyere

The one in the video below looks like something that can convey cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6uxGxn4Ov0?si=VsvCUQOEswMQnoPp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.