Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights (44116 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by PressMyButton: 4:23pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)
This project was approved by FEC in January 2024, ignorant slowpoke.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by ProfKKK: 4:29pm On Apr 18
I sometimes wonder if people like you apply same standards to your life just the way you castigate every other person. Most of you in your community or sphere of influence has achieve NOTHING with your lives, Neither did your parents achieve anything worthwhile. But when it comes to others you are quick to apply very high standards even you and family combined cannot measure up with. Please, mention one area you have excelled in your personal live so I can at least see sense in your statement. My guess, NON.

Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by ManDemMaCall(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18
Blood Clat!

In Jagasleep we trust cheesy

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Bluntemperor: 4:33pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights
Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.
The rail line will begin at Jakande.
These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.

O P, please keep it up by feeding this Forum,on timely basis!
We expect the National Assembly ( Senators and House of Reps) to be more frequent to follow this great Economic Development Growth Project - to shock both we Nigerians and the World at large.
It is doable and this is how Economic Development Growth starts!
I can't imagine the Wave of Economic Activities - •Estate Development,
• Transportation,
•the Hotel Resorts,
•the Housing, Sector
•the Industrial Growth,
•the Agricultural Sector Expansion
•and the Fishing and Farming Expansion.
• the Banking Industry Acceleration in these Corridors.
•I can see many Nigerians and Major Investors from abroad,Falling upon one another - along the 9-States Corridors of many of these States.
God bless President Tinubu!
God bless Hon Umani.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by amaridigital(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18
wiseoneking:
When Igbo man is in charge, I may not doubt it though. Is like they are becoming a saviour to the weak dangling Tinubu,s government

I bet it's Igbo man in charge of the CBN that's why naira is appreciating. It's Igbo man in charge of the interior ministry that's why it's easier to get the Nigerian passport unlike before.
Too much chest beating no go kee you guys.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Golan007: 4:48pm On Apr 18
MyExpression:

Yea, and it took Tinubu, fashola, Ambode,Sanwaolu- 4 governors...and how many years...over 16yrs and counting...rail never still reach the proposed standard.

Govt is a continuum...but, this most likely won't be done in 8yrs...7km/month.

How many Atiku or Obi build?

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Galay: 4:50pm On Apr 18
Wow tinibu is the best president grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Bluntemperor: 4:54pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor with increase cool
Sai Jagaban!!! Tinubu, na you do this one.
This was the type of project one was expecting from Jonathan to open up south south, but nah, he preferred to be gulping 5 litres of fresh palm wine every night in Aso rock.
I never regretted voting for you and I will do it again a zillion times.

God bless you bro.,for candid talk!
Many Nigerians are left behind as they still at a loss on their Party performance and think we are in Campaign mood.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Boldideas: 4:56pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

Keep it up.

Was the train we were told will be in the middle a fallacy?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by frog12: 4:57pm On Apr 18
this na CONCRETE road. no wonder it is too EXPENSIVE shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by frog12: 4:59pm On Apr 18
ATIKU AGAINST IT FOR REASONS WE STILL DON'T KNOW

Ofunaofu:

This gaslighting will not work bro

You guys did worst during Jonathan regime and no one accused you of being an enemy of progress

Atiku describe the project as a highway of fraud. And that's exactly what it is.

How much is the total cost of the 700km Lagos -calabar highway?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Terrahawk: 5:09pm On Apr 18

A journey of a thousand miles, starts with one step at a time.

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by riverbird: 5:14pm On Apr 18
Why do I smell another big scam ?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AFOXTJ: 5:26pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration? 

Come back after 8 years and ask same question
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by hansomb: 5:36pm On Apr 18
Tinubu is not Buhari. I repeat - Tinubu is not Buhari.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by treatise: 5:43pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Coastal Road today.

Keep it up.
The haste is suspicious.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AfonjaScud: 5:48pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

May you never cease wailing while Jagaban continues to su need.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by slowice(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18
Propaganda govt, see the terrible unpainted rough road with killer edges that they re showing us with pride. Na clout chasing go finally kee this govt
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Bluntemperor: 5:56pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

Stay blessed brother!!!
Lagos is fast taking shape. The other day I went to Epe, and I was surprise to noticed that there wasn't a single pothole on the road. From LBS to Epe was a 1:30 minutes drive and not a single pothole! Craneburg did that stretch and was a fantastic one 👏.
Sai Sanwo-olu, Sai Ambode, Sai Jagaban!!! God bless my Lagos cool

EPE na Small London oo!
God bless all the Past Governors of Lagos State.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Drbarmes(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Why are guys always sad at good news about Nigeria?
Because they beerfrans supporting bitter obi

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by MyExpression(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18
PressMyButton:

Over 16years and counting, where is the monorail Obi promised Anambra and signed its MoU as governor?

MoU with which company?

Is the contract still active?

Anambra is not my state...same with Lagos.

That rail project is a joint partnership with Ecowas to connect West African trade route. It was originally presented to run up to the badagry axis.
Same thing we are doing in Niger Republic. It's to connect AfCFTA.

The coastal road is to connect the regions easily...for trade.

It is commendable that we've put our foot on the door...so the Project will continue.
However, let's be clear, that this project can run for as long as it took to build the 2nd Niger bridge. Even with political will and the Int'l financial partnership, building 7kms in one week, isn't feasible as it stands now in Nigeria.

Who will provide raw materials? Dangote is neckdeep in debt, Ibeto and BUA no trust Nigerian govt to give them credit...and Int'l investors can't risk their dollars at this time.
It has started, it is doable...but stop the unnecessary fanfare...there's nothing really to shout about, when we know the Project might be completed in another 15yrs.
We're still owing Lekki concession about more 10yrs in tolls...in naira...that's too bad for business.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by brownbib(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18
Nice to hear
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by porthouse7(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

tribe wey dey celebrate Julius Berger logo sef go dey talk

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by 7upnigeria: 6:39pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Typical agbadorian minion. Always resorting to insults and names calling

Why not bet na

I thought you are so confident

We are not gamblers. You can continue gambling with your destiny.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 6:47pm On Apr 18
7upnigeria:

We are not gamblers. You can continue gambling with your destiny.

The notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture don gamble your future away
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:53pm On Apr 18
Styluss:
No provision for Rail? This people are short sighted. No plan for future

It's this a joke bro? grin
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:54pm On Apr 18
Blaze14k:
When it comes to road construction give it up for Dave umahi. Tinubu did well to make him works minister.
HITECH also constructed this kind of road on the Apapa Oshodi expressway under fashola.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:57pm On Apr 18
blackboy:
Scam. All in the effort to justify the project and money. You go see wetin go happen. 2nd Niger Bridge na so every day during Buhari time they talk they have finished even commission but all na lie.
The same 2nd Niger Bridge people have make use of?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by 7upnigeria: 6:57pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

The notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture don gamble YOUR FUTURE away

Lol, if you know the status of MY PRESENT, you'll wish your entire family gets this opportunity to enjoy life. From the way you type, its clear poverty has dealt with you making you think everybody online is poor like your God-forsaken family.

I live and do business in Lekki, Lagos which is one of Tinubu's vision, youre probably somewhere in nigeria battling poverty.

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 7:09pm On Apr 18
Okechinwadike:
don't mind them my brother, they are very easy to deceive by politicians. if the road is in the north I might believe them. agbadorians are brainwashed urchins
This project is making you sad and depress
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by PHAYOL81: 7:12pm On Apr 18
Thanks for the clarification on the rail tracks. I was already trying to spotlight the rail corridor in all the pix
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 7:18pm On Apr 18
7upnigeria:

Lol, if you know the status of MY PRESENT, you'll wish your entire family gets this opportunity to enjoy life. From the way you type, its clear poverty has dealt with you making you think everybody online is poor like your God-forsaken family.

I live and do business in Lekki, Lagos which is one of Tinubu's vision, youre probably somewhere in nigeria battling poverty.

You are in such a status and you are here defending a Notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Wonderful

Maybe, just maybe, your status is criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.