Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights (44108 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Creditalerts: 2:53pm On Apr 18
Delta state who them offend? cry

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by iReddington: 3:04pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration? 
Why would anyone even want to bet against the progress of the country, should you even entertain that idea in the first place. Honestly, you people from that side are just wired differently, hateful, bruised and just sore losers. Make cristisms that will encourage the Government to deliver on their promises and projects, not wailing and being pendatic about every good news you set your eyes upon. What kind of miserable living is that. 🤦

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by femicyrus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)
It will be completed in 8, years
Just vote tinubu for 2nd term

1 Like

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AskNgige2: 3:11pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor with increase cool

Sai Jagaban!!! Tinubu, na you do this one.

This was the type of project one was expecting from Jonathan to open up south south, but nah, he preferred to be gulping 5 litres of fresh palm wine every night in Aso rock.

I never regretted voting for you and I will do it again a zillion times.

I took to office via Uber this morning, she is a director in works and housing.
She told me that umahi even tried to safe over 20B from the contract Atiku accused them of.. he said all that are propaganda cos umahi don spoil some thief show due to he knows alot about the work..

But doesn't change the fact that Tinibu is a thief and she be in jail forever
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Styluss: 3:12pm On Apr 18
In how many years?

loffyloffy:

The 50% completion of the coastal road project, which equates to 350 kilometers of concrete coastal road, is a significant achievement. If this were the sole accomplishment of the project, it would have a transformative impact on the country's infrastructure. However, I am confident that the project will surpass this milestone and achieve 100% completion of the road.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by kolexy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor with increase cool

This was the type of project one was expecting from Jonathan to open up south south, but nah, he preferred to be gulping 5 litres of fresh palm wine every night in Aso rock.

This is actually going to be the 3rd alternative. The LASG is constructing an alternative by the 5 cowrie creek
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by frankson1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration? 

And you'd be happier if the project fails undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Faposky95: 3:20pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

It rained cat and dogs in Arabia....we are waiting and watching
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by wiseoneking: 3:23pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

When Igbo man is in charge, I may not doubt it though. Is like they are becoming a saviour to the weak dangling Tinubu,s government
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AmazingELixir: 3:26pm On Apr 18
:-Xi

thought they said the mid section is to carry a train track....let it not be whT I'm thinking ooh...
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Krankhead: 3:30pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)
You better go to the site and look for work instead of you constituting nuisance on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by MyExpression(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18
Golan007:

Remember when they said they would provide trains in Lagos?

grin

Some people believed them.

Oh wait...

Yea, and it took Tinubu, fashola, Ambode,Sanwaolu- 4 governors...and how many years...over 16yrs and counting...rail never still reach the proposed standard.

Govt is a continuum...but, this most likely won't be done in 8yrs...7km/month.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by easzypeaszy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

Go commit suicide abeg..dts all we cared for bro..I mean slit ur fuuuccking throat
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Okechinwadike: 3:40pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Why are guys always sad at good news about Nigeria?
no good thing in Nigeria stop deceiving yourself, though will not blame you maybe have been brainwashed by this useless APC
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Curious345: 3:42pm On Apr 18
This is fake news . Kindly take note
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Jflex07(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
How long is it gonna take from Lagos to calabar on his highway? Any idea?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Okechinwadike: 3:45pm On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

Typical agbadorian minion. Always resorting to insults and names calling

Why not bet na

I thought you are so confident
don't mind them my brother, they are very easy to deceive by politicians. if the road is in the north I might believe them. agbadorians are brainwashed urchins
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Curious345: 3:46pm On Apr 18
Spot the scaaaam..

💥not upto 5lanes each

💥 Houses are close to the road

💥no centre concrete dividers

💥fake fake

💥bloggers should not deceive Nigerians again
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Artscollection: 3:46pm On Apr 18
Most of the agbado miscreants will never are themselves around here in their lifetime
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 3:48pm On Apr 18
frankson1:

And you'd be happier if the project fails undecided undecided

I don't want the project to fail
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Chibzynj: 3:52pm On Apr 18
Vixlot:
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

The rail line will begin at Jakande.

These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.

This is a complete propaganda.
The superhighway project is expected to have railway lines with the lanes, unfortunately, this picture has none or provisions for its construction in the nearest future.

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by loffyloffy: 3:53pm On Apr 18
Styluss:
In how many years?

You said it yourself..50& over the span of BATs administration..thats roughly 8 years.

It will be remarkable...if they can achieve that.

350km of concrete coastal road..that is your pass mark.

I expect him to achieve the 700km though
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 3:57pm On Apr 18
iReddington:

Why would anyone even want to bet against the progress of the country, should you even entertain that idea in the first place. Honestly, you people from that side are just wired differently, hateful, bruised and just sore losers. Make cristisms that will encourage the Government to deliver on their promises and projects, not wailing and being pendatic about every good news you set your eyes upon. What kind of miserable living is that. 🤦

This gaslighting will not work bro

You guys did worst during Jonathan regime and no one accused you of being an enemy of progress

Atiku describe the project as a highway of fraud. And that's exactly what it is.

How much is the total cost of the 700km Lagos -calabar highway?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Btruth: 4:01pm On Apr 18
I want to see the view from the sky. Use the drone now please 🙏
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by 77up(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

Emergency lover is wailing, gnashing teeth, crying and mourning again😂

Okan gbogbo yin o ni bale.
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18
NgwaIgbo223 come and see what the president of Nigeria is working on... I hope you like it? Nigeria go better... grin
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by chukxie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18
Beautiful! Slow and steady, we shall there!
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by amaridigital(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18
tollyboy5:
Bitterobi fans are running out of idea now. I can prove it that these bitterobi fans are not Nigerians at all.
Every positive news is against their WhatsApp agreed agenda. Lol

They are coming up with another story soon. CBN is defending this road project with our foreign reserve. I hope this project won't pass through their potopoto region?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Bestest05: 4:16pm On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

This long epistle for a km of road out of 700kms. Nawao
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by PressMyButton: 4:17pm On Apr 18
wiseoneking:
When Igbo man is in charge, I may not doubt it though. Is like they are becoming a saviour to the weak dangling Tinubu,s government
Were ibo not in buhari's government?
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by zoomzoom(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18
[quote author=mobisonkk2 post=129496851]They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor with increase cool

Let's do some arithmetic here;
1km= 1year,
Therefore 700+km =?.
Your EMILOKAN will manage to complete =8km if he manages to also BUY the next election from HIGH-NECK 🤣😂
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by PressMyButton: 4:19pm On Apr 18
MyExpression:

Yea, and it took Tinubu, fashola, Ambode,Sanwaolu- 4 governors...and how many years...over 16yrs and counting...rail never still reach the proposed standard.

Govt is a continuum...but, this most likely won't be done in 8yrs...7km/month.
Over 16years and counting, where is the monorail Obi promised Anambra and signed its MoU as governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / 2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.