Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX (37745 Views)

Go And Collect Your Sack Letter On Monday / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 22
Good staff, hardworking young men. They playfully avoided to hand over the keys.
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by RickyJesus: 5:42pm On Apr 22
IamAtAnger:
Drug traffickers
Exactly, na the only reason why she go give them that phone if it's real.

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by toujurs: 5:43pm On Apr 22
Take am easy dey lie. They don't even look like who you pay well. And you are giving them a phone of 860k all of a sudden.

Mtcheew a woman for that matter, stop playing jare. grin

5 Likes

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by jiz: 5:43pm On Apr 22
Why did you want to sack them before? This is not adding up
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22
Nn
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by atiku4President(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22
Ouchbabe:
Well done, God bless you.
In my humble opinion, food items would have been better for them in this harsh economy.
Do you think anybody is thinking in the right direction in this country? People are queer. Believe me, if some people become president of the country, they will order for Keke NAPEP for every Nigerian and call it poverty alleviation.

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by DrAda(f): 5:43pm On Apr 22
I am happy for them but at the same time sad.

Sad to see their potential and zest for life crippled by this country.

I wish them well.
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by nairayouthcom(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Werey !!!!!!

Appreciate small gesture
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by toujurs: 5:44pm On Apr 22
IamAtAnger:
Drug traffickers... dem don help am deliver big consignment na...
You even believed this lie. Phone she will collect back, once she off camera
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Enemyofpeace: 5:46pm On Apr 22
nairayouthcom:

Werey !!!!!!

Appreciate small gesture
appreciate wetin boat of them go sell before the end of the weak
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by joepentwo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22
Divine favor choke ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by RichesRiseQueen: 5:48pm On Apr 22
Lucky them.

________

Own your international PayPal account.
Link in description
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by LockDown69(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22
All this videos created for clout.
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by nairayouthcom(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
appreciate wetin boat of them go sell before the end of the weak
Oh my word
Na true o
But all in all
Appreciate the giver
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On Apr 22
nairayouthcom:

Oh my word
Na true o
But all in all
Appreciate the giver
sey wetin happen. She just wan show off
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by diamond68: 5:56pm On Apr 22
After you done use them as slave finish you come toss em a few crumbs ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by WHITELIGHTER: 5:57pm On Apr 22
Nice but that isn't what they need
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by GloriousGbola: 6:00pm On Apr 22
A brand new iPhone 13 pro max is 1.7m on my first search hit

Continue lying.

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Hedonisco: 6:00pm On Apr 22
How much is their salary and how much is 13 pro max? Assuming they are "well paid by Nigerian standards", the 13 pro max would be their salaries for about 1 year! Why not give them the money used to buy the phore, to settle them? Who rge hell are you fooling?

All these useless content creators sef. And the mugus who believe their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Ewedegubbler: 6:00pm On Apr 22
AJ245:
God bless Ikwerre Nation!

We need restructuring of this country!
Let every region control itโ€™s resources and have stop police.

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu!

Dey play

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Bintasukai: 6:00pm On Apr 22
Some people can only give free things in their life. And once they give it, they will be acting like is life itself that they gave away. I see plenty of dem on this thread offering their free advise as usual, just to make themselves feel good. You sef step out and go be generous. Na everything una know how to do, but una no Dey do am.

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by CheapHomes1: 6:01pm On Apr 22
TunezMediaBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3TLaJ9tCQ

The riders thought they were getting sacked, but she surprised them with an iPhone 13 PRO MAX๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜

people will soon start videoing themselves in the toilet and posting it on social media

1 Like

Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22
Useless content creators
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by RichesRiseQueen: 6:07pm On Apr 22
This situation can stir up mixed feelings. On one hand, some might see it as a generous gesture, while others could question whether it truly addresses the underlying concerns about job security.
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by GENTLETEE(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22
Simply Awesome! ๐Ÿ‘
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Pearl1910: 6:09pm On Apr 22
Waooo...this is so sweet. I like the relationship you have with your workers.
This should be encouraged.

It made my day.
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by UrPapa: 6:16pm On Apr 22
Not sure these people need a 800k phone
She should have just dashed them the money instead
But itโ€™s skit as usual
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Litmus: 6:27pm On Apr 22
Rude, mannerless guys undecided
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Ever8090: 6:33pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease.
I am 1๐Ÿ’ฏsure you have never cured anyone from the disease with your riches or are you also suffering from the disease but pretending on social media as usual?
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by wizzy111(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease.

It's actually a disease
Re: They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX by Harnny(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22
Crownbackhome:
Are you sure he didn't use them
Dear God, What will it take for some people to finally have sense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Mechanic Pictured Training His 2-Year-Old Son In Akwa Ibom State / How is minimum wage calculated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.