Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family (3305 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Agozskey(m): 9:29am On Apr 19
labake1:

See person that can't feed himself, spits
I don chop o madam... I no go still train ur gender for school... Go and die

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
Agozskey
You retard, come on go lick anus and face front

Poor weakling. Have a nice day idiot grin
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Agozskey(m): 10:00am On Apr 19
IkeIgboNiile:
Agozskey
You retard, come on go lick anus and face front

Poor weakling. Have a nice day idiot grin

Retard
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by idahme(m): 10:14am On Apr 19
Holluwhakemmy:
Try and close to her mother you may win her heart later, you can't stop your girlfriend not to post her mum picture she's her mother and want the best for her. May God prosper the work of your hand

The only way to win her is by giving her money and that's a bad precedent, no man should ever use money to buy love. I'm surprised the lady is not behaving like her gold digger mother, you can't satisfy this kind of women ever no need to try win her.

I like how the OP was bold to fend off her bullshit as to coercing him to sponsor her child when the mother and father are alive and ables bodied, when he finished sponsoring her they(parents) will still without shame to demand for bride price for a daughter already adopted by another man, crazy people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by idahme(m): 10:26am On Apr 19
Agozskey:
The only closeness is money... And as a young man I won't do that... I won't give her money

Don't try that, very grave move. Using money to buy love is foolishness, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51am On Apr 19
G00dharddick:

Why can't she surprise him too once in a while? Is she crippled? Abi she dey handicap? What is wrong with you Nigerian girls?

I blame the foolish op for not dumping that poverty stricken low life family.

Let her and her family surprised the guy too for once! Entitlement mentality in the highest level
I'm not talking to you, you don't know more than insulting girls.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Jewessgratitud3: 12:01pm On Apr 19
What I have to say is for your girlfriend. If I say it to you, you might feel offended. Wish she was here though so she can see this.

Leave that girl for a more suitable man to marry. Stop manipulating her. You want to set her against her Mom that carried her for 9 months with other sacrifices she made for her from birth and they said bring money for her education you refused.

That girl had better run away from you. She should know better than to struggle with a man. Many who tried it are now living like flats mates after years of struggling together while the men are busy frolicking around small dirty girls who can't stand their wives.

Struggle with a Nigerian man at your own peril.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by ASAPFERG: 12:28pm On Apr 19
All this stupid boys self. Must you have a girlfriend? apart from pussy, what other thing does that girl offer you?
Leave girlfriend for now and focus on your business.

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Agozskey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19
ASAPFERG:
All this stupid boys self. Must you have a girlfriend?
apart from pussy, what other thing does that girl offer you?

Leave girlfriend for now and focus on your business.
Okay ma
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Agozskey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:
What I have to say is for your girlfriend. If I say it to you, you might feel offended. Wish she was here though so she can see this.

Leave that girl for a more suitable man to marry. Stop manipulating her. You want to set her against her Mom that carried her for 9 months with other sacrifices she made for her from birth and they said bring money for her education you refused.

That girl had better run away from you. She should know better than to struggle with a man. Many who tried it are now living like flats mates after years of struggling together while the men are busy frolicking around small dirty girls who can't stand their wives.

Lol
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Agozskey(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Entitlement is now a must... Not longer the love we share, you guys get married for financial breakthrough... Okay I've heard...
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by laivwire(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19
From the picture you painted, this relationship has no favourable future. Like someone said, time will do the rest; before or after marriage regardless.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by CarlosTheJackal: 4:05pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

You don't want to struggle with a Nigerian man at 42 but you can come here to beg for crowdfunding when you had house issues.

We know you wella for this street

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by G00dharddick: 4:22pm On Apr 19
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not talking to you, you don't know more than insulting girls.

Simple question you started misyarning dust.

Why can't she and that her poverty stricken family surprise the guy too? Or are they crippled? So the guy doesn't deserve to be surprised bah?

Sadly, the foolishness of an average Nigerian girl is mixed with stewwpidity
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by G00dharddick: 4:26pm On Apr 19
Holluwhakemmy:
Try and close to her mother you may win her heart later, you can't stop your girlfriend not to post her mum picture she's her mother and want the best for her. May God prosper the work of your hand

OP, in all you do, avoid the above advice. Life no be nollywood.

Flew from that family and never look back.

If her mother wants the best for her, then she should tell her daughter to hustle and make money, not going around looking for a rich man she and her entire family can leech on.

Dear men, avoid broke Women, esp those ones from poverty stricken broken homes

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Jewessgratitud3: 4:27pm On Apr 19
CarlosTheJackal:
You don't want to struggle with a Nigerian man at 42 but you can come here to beg for crowdfunding when you had house issues.

We know you wella for this street

You will beg for crowdfunding from now onwards.

I'm not the one that said you should still be struggling at your age that whenever they mention struggle you'll answer your .name.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Azazyel: 4:48pm On Apr 19
Agozskey:
Me and my bae have been dating for 2years and we have quite a normal happy relationship, we fight, we argue but we also love each other but my problem is her family, especially her parents they don't like me because I am not rich but I am a graduate into Iron rods and building materials business and I am quite okay for myself...
My Girlfriend's mom hates me so much, because I don't give her money or I don't spend foolishly on her daughter.
Now, here are the reasons, She begged me for money one time and I gave her but before giving her I told my girlfriend to tell her mom not to call me and ask for money again, Now, according to her she didn't have any problem with that but, my babe never enter school and her family isn't financially capable... While in our relationship a pastor from their church came for my babe's hand in marriage surprisingly her parents agreed mind you my girlfriend is 21years of age, but my girlfriend refused.
Her mom called me again talking to me about her daughters school, if I can sponsor my girlfriend in school, I declined I can't take such risk she tried all possible best to convince me but I refused I told her I had other plans for myself to grow financially and before I can consider such I'll have to marry my babe first before training her in school... And that was the last time I saw this woman o.
Fast forward to this year, a Yahoo boy have been disturbing my babe, my babe refused and this guy threatened to rape my babe, she told me about the threats and I told her to consult her parents before we take any action and I suggest we report it to the police... This woman blamed her daughter for the threat saying she was being too harsh to the Yahoo boy, I couldn't believe it mehn... Now, she is furious her daughter is still with me to the fact that she even swore for me and said I won't prosper, She said all sorts, now her Dad on the other hand is a weak man that can't stand his ground in anything, he was also indirectly cutting through corners trying to convince my girlfriend that I am not good for her...
Now, I discussed this with my girlfriend and she's trying to convince me dat she loves me and she won't listen to her parents, but I am not convinced I told her if we end up together that I won't be in a good relationship with her family especially her mom, I told her I will be strict I asked her if she is okay with it, she said Yes... But, just yesterday my girlfriend changed her WhatsApp profile picture to her mom's picture, I am not against hating her own mom but for the fact we are having a matter about her mom and she did dat really made me sad.

Advice pls

Let her go. She comes from a family that worships money over morals. The girl would eventually yield to her mom's advice. Ladies use emotions to make decisions. On another note, try to find out first if her mom is celebrating something. Maybe that's why her picture is up there. My brother, you did well by not agreeing to sponsor their daughter to school. They want to use you and dump you. Don't be surprised when you see your babe following the yahoo boy in secret. Leave their daughter for them. You would definitely meet a good girl from a good family. I can suggest an app to you where you'd meet working class ladies around you.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by CarlosTheJackal: 5:28pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

You will beg for crowdfunding from now onwards.

I'm not the one that said you should still be struggling at your age that whenever they mention struggle you'll answer your .name.
I am the Lion that can never eat grass, you will get to 60 still asking God when
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Jewessgratitud3: 5:30pm On Apr 19
CarlosTheJackal:
I am the Lion that can never eat grass, you will get to 60 still asking God when

Back to your daughters in Jesus name. Even you will not escape it as long as the sun continues to shine.

You're biting more than you can chew.
Don't say you were not warned.
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Tranquility2345: 6:00pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Back to your daughters in Jesus name. Even you will not escape it as long as the sun continues to shine.

Hmmmm why are you always insulting people on Nairaland? Every time na so so fight fight. What’s wrong with you? You sure say you dey okay upstairs? This ain’t normal for someone that is over 40…
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Karlifate: 6:20pm On Apr 19
id4sho:

Your mind dey there

cheesy

Why will you as a young chap decide to burden himself with unnecessary weight at this point in his life when he's supposed to be moving with speed & precision

Dear [young] men,

Your responsibility should be to yourself. 👌

The world is cruel to a man, especially a poor / broke / struggling man.
💯

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Jewessgratitud3: 6:36pm On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Hmmmm why are you always insulting people on Nairaland? Every time na so so fight fight. What’s wrong with you? You sure say you dey okay upstairs? This ain’t normal for someone that is over 40…

I'm sure you're 🦯 🦯 and didn't see his own insulting comments to me.

Abeg shift!
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by id4sho(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19
Karlifate:

cheesy

Why will you as a young chap decide to burden himself with unnecessary weight at this point in his life when he's supposed to be moving with speed & precision

Dear [young] men,

Your responsibility should be to yourself. 👌

The world is cruel to a man, especially a poor / broke / struggling man.
💯
That's how my ex wants me to put her mum on monthly allowance. Me that is still crawling, wahala for who gree

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Karlifate: 8:55pm On Apr 19
id4sho:

That's how my ex wants me to put her mum on monthly allowance. Me that is still crawling, wahala for who gree

LMAO! 🤣

Good thing you quickly 🏃🏽 for your dear life. grin

I saw one f moniker up there saying: "the guy should be close to her mother & win her heart" grin

Classic female manipulation strategy! cheesy

If you start a financial payment with a woman, you'll never finish paying till you die OR a better option shows up & you'll be discarded like a disposable utility they see you as. wink

Side note: Women don't like each other / one another cos they can see through their manipulative antics. grin

One of the more reasons why lotsa Daughter-in-laws don't like their MIL, and vice versa. cheesy

Taking & implementing relationship advice(s) from women is one of the worst move man can make 💯

You should rather hear their 'advice' & use it against them. cheesy

Manipulate the manipulator. cool

1 Like

Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by Waffarianman(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19
You get mine sha, some guys sef. Free that babe and face your iron rods business to better your life and get better woman that makes brain 🧠
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by CarlosTheJackal: 11:27pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Do your worst. There is no gloves again.

60 will be your 18
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by succri(m): 12:28am On Apr 20
Somethings i would never be involved in , mama dey craze u come expect daughter to normal grin
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:49am On Apr 20
CarlosTheJackal:
grin
Re: I Might End My Relationship Because Of My Babe's Family by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Apr 20
Agozskey:
Me and my bae have been dating for 2years and we have quite a normal happy relationship, we fight, we argue but we also love each other but my problem is her family, especially her parents they don't like me because I am not rich but I am a graduate into Iron rods and building materials business and I am quite okay for myself...
My Girlfriend's mom hates me so much, because I don't give her money or I don't spend foolishly on her daughter.
Now, here are the reasons, She begged me for money one time and I gave her but before giving her I told my girlfriend to tell her mom not to call me and ask for money again, Now, according to her she didn't have any problem with that but, my babe never enter school and her family isn't financially capable... While in our relationship a pastor from their church came for my babe's hand in marriage surprisingly her parents agreed mind you my girlfriend is 21years of age, but my girlfriend refused.
Her mom called me again talking to me about her daughters school, if I can sponsor my girlfriend in school, I declined I can't take such risk she tried all possible best to convince me but I refused I told her I had other plans for myself to grow financially and before I can consider such I'll have to marry my babe first before training her in school... And that was the last time I saw this woman o.
Fast forward to this year, a Yahoo boy have been disturbing my babe, my babe refused and this guy threatened to rape my babe, she told me about the threats and I told her to consult her parents before we take any action and I suggest we report it to the police... This woman blamed her daughter for the threat saying she was being too harsh to the Yahoo boy, I couldn't believe it mehn... Now, she is furious her daughter is still with me to the fact that she even swore for me and said I won't prosper, She said all sorts, now her Dad on the other hand is a weak man that can't stand his ground in anything, he was also indirectly cutting through corners trying to convince my girlfriend that I am not good for her...
Now, I discussed this with my girlfriend and she's trying to convince me dat she loves me and she won't listen to her parents, but I am not convinced I told her if we end up together that I won't be in a good relationship with her family especially her mom, I told her I will be strict I asked her if she is okay with it, she said Yes... But, just yesterday my girlfriend changed her WhatsApp profile picture to her mom's picture, I am not against hating her own mom but for the fact we are having a matter about her mom and she did dat really made me sad.

Advice pls

WhatsApp dp speaks volumes, she may have done that to please her mum and to show her, that she remains loyal

Now back to your real matter
You already have a trade that can feed you and also feed your girlfriend, but I don't know how you will be able to feed a baby, incase she becomes pregnant for you

Her mum doesn't like you, that's number one red flag

They can't afford to train her in school, so they want you to train her but don't marry her.

Her mother needs you to be giving her money, you may not be able to do so because it may affect your business

That's another red flag

Left to me, find a way to end the relationship with out making a drama out of it

Dont wish to stay where you will not be welcomed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss / Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? / Do Such Girls Really EXIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.