Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past (1782 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by FRANCISTOWN: 3:36am On Apr 20
pvirus:

But in general, i love and find happiness in this woman. I kind of see the future with her. I want to be with her but this thought just disturbs me and mess with my head. I recently start seeing her as a leftover of some guys

I need yall advice on this dilemma that i am in. What should i do?

How you people find happiness outside of yourself is what baffles me not to even talk of finding it in a 21st century women (Those ones that stink).
Anyways , a small portion of shit wey person clean for the tip of a plate of beans soup. If e commot for your eyes. E no go commot for your mind.
She's nothing but a piece of left over shit.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by jmoore(m): 6:06am On Apr 20
FRANCISTOWN:

I think I inherited enough sense from my parents to know that If I'm gonna be paying someone's bride price, then it has to be someone who is worth it. Not a community kpekus.

We can talk about my body count when she's paying my dowry.
Bride price doesn't mean you are buying the woman.
Go and ask your parents to teach you the meaning of brideprice. You don't inherit the meaning.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by FRANCISTOWN: 9:12am On Apr 20
jmoore:

Bride price doesn't mean you are buying the woman.
Go and ask your parents to teach you the meaning of brideprice. You don't inherit the meaning.
My father told me my mother was a virgin when he married her. And he also told me the bride price he paid was worth it and willing to pay more.

I'm not a product of a slu.t mother and a worthless father. Therefore, we place value on the famale virginity.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by jmoore(m): 10:56am On Apr 20
FRANCISTOWN:

My father told me my mother was a virgin when he married her. And he also told me the bride price he paid was worth it and willing to pay more.

I'm not a product of a slu.t mother and a worthless father. Therefore, we place value on the famale virginity.
If you place monetary value on virginity, then you are being ridiculous.

Many prostitutes are earning big cash on onlyfans, more money than any brideprice paid for any virgin in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by frozen70(f): 10:17am On Apr 21
pvirus:
Sometimes last year i met this lady and we started dating a few months. The thing is she honestly summarized her past to me in the early days of the relationships; as i was madly in love, I didn’t bother to ask her for details. Several months later, talks and my personal curiosity led to me knowing the full details of the past, and since then it has been VERY tough for me to digest, been depressed.
The past is not that bad, just that she has been in three relationships before me (two of them are with people that i know in real life). The thoughts of her escapades in those relationships have just been disturbing my mind since then. One of her ex is someone we both always see every Sunday and since the revelation of the details, it has been tough for me to process that such person has sampled my woman before.
But in general, i love and find happiness in this woman. I kind of see the future with her. I want to be with her but this thought just disturbs me and mess with my head. I recently start seeing her as a leftover of some guys

I need yall advice on this dilemma that i am in. What should i do?

This is one of the reasons why people keep things to themselves and allow you to find out by yourself, which is more hurting

You are also someone left over and everyone is some one left over, unless both male and female are virgings when they met

So you either choose to loose her and get an unknown lady and not find thr peace you are enjoying in this present relationship

Or you keep her and cherish her that others were not able to discover what you saw in her that made you to keep her

You owe no one any explanation about your choice of partner as a matter of fact, they will respect your choice of her and keep the distance

We must learn to go with what we want and not what people will say about what you have choosen

My own contributions here is that, if you really not ok with the past when you don't even know how beautiful the future will be for you guys leave her to find her way

Like I said, every one have had a relationship before being in a present relationship and there is nothing like left over
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41pm On Apr 21
jmoore:

If you place monetary value on virginity, then you are being ridiculous.

Many prostitutes are earning big cash on onlyfans, more money than any brideprice paid for any virgin in Nigeria.
Therefore lemme ask you. Are you intending to marry a prostitute?
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21
FRANCISTOWN:
Therefore lemme ask you. Are you intending to marry a prostitute?
The answer is on the picture at my profile.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by FRANCISTOWN: 6:07pm On Apr 21
jmoore:

The answer is on the picture at my profile.
Alright. I'll check it when I have time.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past by dkidd: 6:23pm On Apr 21
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are / He Left Me : What Do I Do / Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.