Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) (7498 Views)

I Will Make You Question Your Reality(photos Included) / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:09pm On Apr 19
The death of Monica Peterson

Monica Peterson was an outspoken human trafficking researcher that investigated the involvement of the Clinton foundation - spearheaded by Bill and Hilary Clinton - in covert sex trafficking of displaced children in Haiti after the catastrophic 2010 earthquake.

Just after the earthquake the Clintons became increasingly involved in Haiti working to "reshape the country in profound ways through the Clinton foundation."

In a letter to her friend, Monica had uncovered two huge child trafficking scandals which she was going to expose to the public.

However just shortly after, Monica Peterson supposedly committed suicide under mysterious circumstances.

Although her death has been reported as a suicide, her Mother claimed she didn't believe that. She said that Monica was happy and felt like she was doing good work and there was no reason for her to kill herself.

The Haiti sentinel reported that just two days before a major anti-human trafficking operation was to commence on the Haiti Island, the Clinton foundation announced that it would be cutting all programs in Haiti.

This abrupt decision to leave Haiti occurred just a day after the Haiti Police rescued 31 girls abducted for child trafficking, hence confirming Monica's research.

Given all the evidence I have posted so far about how people who investigate child sex trafficking or come out to expose it end up dead, it is very likely that Monica Peterson didn't commit suicide but was murdered, or to use a common term - she was SUICIDED.

6 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by ItisWell22(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:
Little babies ice advert

A company named little babies icecream released an ad many years ago.

Knowing what we know about the meaning of the pedophilia code word "ice cream" it puts a lot of context on the video.

Watch it and come to your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0?si=Ybb8mUKSe7Tyvj-W

The voice, the look of the person licking ice cream; all creepy… 😟
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by ItisWell22(f): 3:14pm On Apr 19
Omoawoke:

These things are true. Even worse than OP is saying
So many secrets are buried.
Many people at the top are the most evil creatures gracing the surface of the earth.
Even the pastors you people follow, you think the occultic ones are your politicians? Let nothing surprise you, if you hear that someone of Adeboye, Chris Oyakilome or Oyedepo are monsters that do the darkest of things, don’t be surprised.
But these guys are the top are the ones controlling the world, the media, religion and education system, etc…

Someone I know always queries the genuineness of Oyedepo every time, vehemently.

He insists that the man is evil.

I keep wondering why. 😢

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by KillJoy62(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19
Op nice one, there are lot's of stuffs going on in this world, op keep doing well. Pls keep opening everyone's eye's abeg especially the religious fanatic's.
Op after following one of your topic, the alien and the air force nurse journal, alot changed for me.
The real truth is we all are SLAVES to RELIGION.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:42pm On Apr 19
The case of Frank Guistra

Frank Giustra is a wealthy and powerful Canadian business man that donated over 100 million dollars to the Clinton foundation for their efforts in Haiti.

When it gets creepy is when we take a closer look at one of his companies known as Elpida.

Looking at the logo of the company we clearly see it is the same pedophilic symbol in the FBI document that denotes Boy lover.

Even looking at one of the images spray painted on the walls of the Elpida buildings, we also see the same logo.

Giustra would later change the logo of his company due to the amount of people that were waking up to this knowledge. But I have pictures of the original logo and I attached them below.

It isn't surprising that Elpida works primarily with refugees.

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by KillJoy62(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19
The real truth is we Africans need to go back to our former way of life, that is TRADITION.
Enough of these foreign religious practices.
and trust me all this have been going on for only God knows.
As for me I am no longer interested in church or anything Christianity again na scam.
Going back to Tradition mode full time.

7 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by steeltrust: 4:40pm On Apr 19
jamesversion:
This isn't a Nigerian problem. The info might be handy for those emigrating to America. undecided
de play
All the trafficked kids and women from Africa where do you think they end up

If you don’t know
They have branches all over the world with rich and powerful people from your country involved

De sleep
Just de sleep

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by steeltrust: 4:53pm On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Its most often a sexual thing. Sexual sadism.
I once knew a woman who would literarily cum at the sight of great pain or suffering.
this remind me of my ex girlfriend

If we having sex
If I don’t beat her and choke up she won’t cum
Like i real beat on her ass and real tight choke on her neck with her eyes red and plugged out with heavy slap on her face. If you stop she will say should not stop and continue hitting her hard. I had to take hold of my self and ask why would a girl like this kind of sex. I had to make up and excuse which lead us to breakup. Even till now when making out with my wife I feel this urge to hit her but I’ve a lot of self control and enjoy the moment cause my wife is heaven sent and don’t want anything to make me loose her.

My brother things de happen for this life
It only God

4 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by correctguy101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19
ItisWell22:

Someone I know always queries the genuineness of Oyedepo every time, vehemently.

He insists that the man is evil.

I keep wondering why. 😢

No smoke without fire.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19
I saw some videos online recently. The guy just dey add the dots together. Ignorant people will scream 'conspiracy theorist's .But those thing are 100% true. Those dark rumours are legit.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Thinkmintsocial: 5:13pm On Apr 19
Negotiating a real estate deal can be both thrilling and daunting. Whether you’re buying or selling property, the negotiation phase plays a crucial role in determining the outcome and securing favorable terms. To navigate this process like a pro, it’s essential to arm yourself with effective negotiation strategies and tactics. In this guide, we’ll explore actionable tips to help you in negotiating a real estate deal with confidence and skill. Read more: https://www.thinkmint.ng/buyrealestate/mastering-the-art-negotiating-a-real-estate-deal/

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 6:01pm On Apr 19
Understanding the global child sex trafficking market

Like I mentioned previously, the subject of child sex trafficking is a global phenomenon. Children from all over the world, especially from countries like Somalia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Bulgaria and Romania are captured and sold to wealthy pedophiles across the globe and these children are either used as sex slaves, raped, tortured or killed.

In order to understand this subject we need to examine another Podesta by the name of Tony Podesta, the brother of John Podesta.

Tony Podesta is a democratic lobbyist and political operative based in Washington. He also served as a registered foreign agent for Saudi Arabia.

I will like to share some artwork from the home of Tony Podesta so you have a sense of the kind of person he is.

The first artwork attached pays homage to Jeffrey Dahmer; a homosexual serial killer that drugged, raped and murdered multiple young men and teenagers. Dahmer loved to pose his dead victims in weird positions and take Polaroid photos like the one in the photo.

The other artworks display kids in creepy, sexual positions.

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by papyjaypaul: 6:18pm On Apr 19
OP is doing a good job but I want you to all know child trafficking is hidden in plain sight. How many people care about others? And now that we now adopt western lifestyle of mind your business, it will only get worse because before, there are no bastards. Every child was looked after, even if mistreated but now, plenty things are happening. While OP is showing us the evil side of the high and mighty, it is everywhere. It is now bad that even fathers and mothers abuse children. These kids are messed up for life. Why do you think Lagos state made it compulsory for kids to go to school? Look at the Chess guy taking kids off the streets. What do you think those kids have been doing? Who are their parents? Children's brains have not been formed fully to know what is bad or good but they can feel it, that is why they are the most vulnerable and must be taken care of. Children are some people's fetish. Don't you see how guys here comment on fresh toto, fresh this and that

They don't have the money but see what s om their minds, if they can type it, you can see what is possible if given the chance.

some people are also sick especially those in the care of kids, that's why anything that involves kids usually needs clearance abroad because both children and elderly are sensitive age groups prone to abuse

UN is also fighting child trafficking but it still goes on. this is why to travel with a child now is more serious than before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPS9JO0p6w

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Lamasta(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19
Things dey happen
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19
Dumbfounded lipsrsealed
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:53pm On Apr 19
Connecting the dots to the Middle east

There are some big Arab royal families involved in Child sex trafficking and they heavily support the Clinton Foundation. These royal families are from Middle eastern countries with strong pedophilic tendencies such as Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Huma Abedin, the right hand aid of Hilary Clinton that has been with her for over 20 years after she was brought into the fold from college has strong family ties to the Muslim brotherhood. Clinton herself has admitted to receiving millions of dollars for her pet projects from the Qatari Government, from members of the Muslim brotherhood and especially from Saudi Arabia.

Also note that Huma Abedin's then husband Anthony Weiner was arrested and sentenced to 21 months in prison for engaging in sexual interactions with a minor.

Isn’t it weird that a left-wing democrat has ties with a far right wing extremist country like Saudi Arabia?

What is also interesting is that Tony Podesta has big clients among the Arab Elite and deep state relations with Saudi Arabia and other Arab royals.

There is documented evidence that the Podesta group founded by Tony and John Podesta received 140 thousand dollars monthly from the Saudi government.

There is also proof that many of the young girls that were captured by ISIS were sold as sex slaves inside of Saudi Arabia.

All of these pieces fit into the puzzle.

But it gets creepier...

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:16pm On Apr 19
The case of Laura Silsby

Laura Silsby was charged with child abduction and criminal conspiracy for attempting to kidnap 30 children from Haiti. Most of these kids had families. Silsby's representative was also convicted of sex trafficking.

During this time children were going missing from hospitals in Haiti. UNICEF documented around 15 cases of children disappearing from hospitals.

Still within the same period, the Austrailian broadcasting corporation reported that in the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti in 2010, trafficking networks were springing into action and taking advantage of the the weakness of local authorities to "Kidnap children and get them out of the country"

Leaked emails from Hilary Clinton revealed she had close ties with Laura Silsby years before the Haitian earthquake.

After her arrest, Bill Clinton used his former presidential weight to get Laura Silsby freed. After returning to the United states Silsby would go on to work for a company which later changed its name to AlertSense.

AlertSense is the company providing the technology to issue Amber alerts; the child abduction emergency system.

So essentially a woman who was arrested for child abduction now works in the company that provides the technology for reporting child abduction.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:34pm On Apr 19
What did they do with the abducted Haitian kids?

What exactly happened to the Haitian kids that were kidnapped and flown abroad? To answer this question we need to go back to a post made by James Alefantis on his instagram account.

I don't know if most of you remember but the world in the early 2010s was very different. The internet wasn't very popular and lots of young people didn't have as much access as they do today. It was common for people to post strange comments and not worry about being exposed.

This was the period where Alefantis and his pedophilic friends made weird posts like the one below.

Pay close attention to the comment made by dr nwo: "Whip up a Haitian special, extra cheese."

Given what we know about the child abductions in Haiti and what we know about pedophile code words like Pizza and cheese, we certainly know what he is referring to.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:49pm On Apr 19
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I never wanted to bring this up because I know a lot of people love the ninja turtles, but after posting the image above and seeing it being used to reference child sexual abuse, I just have to spill the beans.

I will try to describe the teenage mutant ninja turtles in a way you probably have never heard:

They are a bunch of reptiles that live underground and are obsessed with pizza(children) which is secretly delivered to them in their underground home.

Given all I have posted so far; all I have shared about the reptilian race that lives underground and feeds on children; about how pizza is a pedophilic reference to young children, and about how the controllers like to hide the truth in plain sight, surely there is some connection here.

It gets weirder when you examine some of the TMNT clips involving pizza with fresh eyes, for instance the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAfp_0D1z7I?feature=shared

2 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Rexymania(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:

I never wanted to bring this up, because I know a lot of people loves the ninja turtles, but after posting the image above and it being used to reference child sexual abuse, I just have to spill the beans.

I will try to describe the teenage mutant ninja turtles in a way you probably have never heard:

They are a bunch of reptiles that live underground and are obsessed with pizza(children) which is secretly delivered to them in their underground home.

Given all I have posted so far, all I have shared about the reptilian race that lives underground and feeds on children; about how pizza is a pedophilic reference to young children, and about how the controllers like to hide the truth in plain sight, surely there is a connection here.

It gets weirder when you examine some of the TMNT clips involving pizza with fresh eyes, for instance the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAfp_0D1z7I?feature=shared

Wow... These guys are something else. Very determined and wicked
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:
Connecting the dots: Barney the Dinosaur

This might be a hard pill to swallow but at the top of the power pyramid you have a species called Alpha Draconians.

These beings are in control of the prison planet reincarnation soul trap that I've talked about and they play the role of God and Lucifer simultaneously

Their physical form is a 12 feet tall standing muscular crocodile with arms, legs and a long tails.

We all know of Barney the Dinosaur; an interesting character from our childhoods. When you examine Barney the Dinosaur you see a lot of physical similarities with my description of the Alpha Draconians.

But this is were it gets creepy. Barney is a dinosaur that loves kids and spends a lot of time with them in his kitchen.

When I rewatched some of the episodes I noticed a lot of Barney's statements used pedophilia code
bro no cap i though i was the only one that knew barney is a pedophile... The guy had always given me the vibes
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:29pm On Apr 19
I have shared enough information

I believe I have shared enough information on the subject. Thanks for your audience and participation.

There is still more information that if I decide to keep sharing, there will be no end. But I believe I have touched on all the relevant topics.

Feel free to do your own research and expand your knowledge on the subject.

Have a nice evening.

17 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19
Sapiens3:

Tor browser
bro, if you actually want to start doing stuffs there like pay for stuff, join and chat on forums, apply for offer etc.. tor would not be safe for you... worst is if you access tor with a mobile phone, you just dey find trouble...
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Skii(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19
After this kind of posts, I wish you, Ourtruth247, God's protection and mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by demanuel(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:
I have shared enough information

I believe I have shared enough information on the subject. Thanks for your audience and participation.

There is still more information that if I decide to keep sharing, there will be no end. But I believe I have touched on all the relevant topics.

Feel free to do your own research and expand your knowledge on the subject.

Have a nice evening.
You've tried.
Thank you so much.
I look forward to your subsequent posts.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Sapiens3: 2:24pm On Apr 20
nigeriansamurai:
bro, if you actually want to start doing stuffs there like pay for stuff, join and chat on forums, apply for offer etc.. tor would not be safe for you... worst is if you access tor with a mobile phone, you just dey find trouble...

True but he is not going to do illegal stuffs there I think. I won't say the other way here
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:35pm On Apr 20
Skii:
After this kind of posts, I wish you, Ourtruth247, God's protection and mercy.

Thanks.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:36pm On Apr 20
demanuel:

You've tried.
Thank you so much.
I look forward to your subsequent posts.

Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Evolutionism: 3:00pm On Apr 20
Ourtruth247:

I never wanted to bring this up because I know a lot of people love the ninja turtles, but after posting the image above and seeing it being used to reference child sexual abuse, I just have to spill the beans.

Given all I have posted so far; all I have shared about the reptilian race that lives underground and feeds on children; about how pizza is a pedophilic reference to young children, and about how the controllers like to hide the truth in plain sight, surely there is some connection here.

It gets weirder when you examine some of the TMNT clips involving pizza with fresh eyes, for instance the clip below.

Davido says Hi!

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Emmanuel30a: 5:33pm On Apr 20
Ourtruth247:
Procurers of children

People like Lawrence King, James Alefantis and John Podesta are what I called procurers of kids. They are the ones in charge of getting and distributing kids to be physically abused, sexually abused, killed or eaten by powerful people.

This is why they are protected. This is why they never get arrested and why the media which is controlled by the same powerful men and women always supports them and discredits any information that tries to smear them.

However, one of the procurers of kids was caught red handed and the powers that be couldn't protect him because the public already had undeniable evidence. So they killed him. The name of this procurer was Jeffrey Epstein.
Did you likes human eater or human beater...? Human is bitter and they can use heater on three seater... When I am bitter, would I be a woman eater or human beater...? When I am bitter, I would asks any humans to enter&sit on a three seater with my heater...
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by Sammiepro95: 10:11am On Apr 26
Deep
Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by BabbanBura(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When They Say"grow Up"what Do They Raeally Mean. / What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) / We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.