Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) (8312 Views)

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) / Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included) / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:23am On Apr 30
Ourtruth247:
I am going to touch on a very delicate and dangerous subject that I have avoided for too long.

In the eleven years of my research I have never come across a subject like this; a subject where people who have come out publicly to expose it have been killed; a subject that practically every media outlet immediately denounces as fake news and discredits it without examining the evidence.

This ties neatly into other areas of my research concerning those really in control of our planet and the nature of these beings and their human puppets.

I will be sharing a lot of evidence as I proceed and I will be posting step by step in order to present the information in a way that it would be easily absorbed.

Let's begin.
i used to be a critic of your post...when you first posted this thread..i said i will look into it later. Today i read through the thread, and i must confess it is eye opening and gore. I did a further research especially on Tony podesta and his artworks.

1 Like

Re: Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:35am On May 06
Things dey happen oooo.

Fuucckkkk!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.