Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) (41033 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDPโ€™s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:49am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

With all due respect ur argument isn't fair.

U shud as a matter of fact put all the blame on all the women in the country.

A country where a female awarded a female award meant for women only to a man( brobrisky)

What does that tell us about the wom
Folk?

If women were serious, they shud have dismantled the woman in charge of that award and dismantled bibrsky, but no, the ladies cheered on.

Can u honestly tell the world that Nigerian women vote for women at the highest levels( governorship, presidential?)

How come billionaire women don't come out to indicate interest and show brawn and strength like the Clintons and obamas?

How many Nigerian females even take time to come together to educate the populace on the need to have women at the highest level of affairs?

Ur analogy using a bridge is not a good one. A bridge built in Lagos won't serve people in cross river.

Kudos to ayra Starr but u cannot deny that those are cosmetics. She can't be the face of serious female politics with her dressing and all that.

The women in Buhari cabinet and even in the present tinubu cabinet..... How many of them are making waves? ( ofcos I know even the men are doing nothing too)

I want to see a year that women will tell men that enough is enough that we want female governors and a female president.

In fact do u know that there are many powerful and influential women who double as wives to their husbands in this country?

Why are they not coming out?

One time a female presidential aspirant was on the ballot she didn't even get up to 200 votes in the entire country.

Why didn't women support her?

At the end of the day it's not about male or female.

It's about conscience, fear of God, love for humanity and the desire to serve.

The truth is that Nigerian women are not ready to come together to form a formidable team. They wud rather hide behind their husband politicians to feast from them and turn a blind eye to the looting and stealing and corruption perpetrated by their husbands.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by onilanre(m): 10:50am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

Google Sadiya Umar Farouq, Betta Edu, Ita Giwa,
Patricia Olubunmi Foluke Etteh, etc
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by poseidon12: 10:51am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Yes we should allow Nigerian women take charge. They are obviously more responsible than the men. The problem is how the men are ( not) raised. In the average Nigerian household, the boys are left to just sit around or go play all day while the girls are taught about house chores and how to properly take care of themselves. They are even taught how to sit properly. The boys grow up not knowing how to take care of themselves. These guys are the same ones that are supposed to run the country. That is basically why Nigeria is messed up. If you cannot take care of yourself, I don't expect you to be able to take care of others.
However, we don't want the likes of Beta Edu or Mrs Tinubu. These ones are not responsible representatives of the women folks.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:53am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Patricia Eteh comes to mind , Stella Odua . make I stop here.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Segzy19: 10:55am On Apr 19
And so what?

By the way it's not old. Very recent

Ynix:
This is an old video na
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:55am On Apr 19
anonymous1759:

Patricia Eteh comes to mind , Stella Odua . make I stop here.

With all due respect her argument isn't fair.

She shud as a matter of fact put all the blame on all the women in the country.

A country where a female awarded a female award meant for women only to a man( brobrisky)

What does that tell us about the wom
Folk?

If women were serious, they shud have dismantled the woman in charge of that award and dismantled bibrsky, but no, the ladies cheered on.

Can u honestly tell the world that Nigerian women vote for women at the highest levels( governorship, presidential?)

How come billionaire women don't come out to indicate interest and show brawn and strength like the Clintons and obamas?

How many Nigerian females even take time to come together to educate the populace on the need to have women at the highest level of affairs?

Ur analogy using a bridge is not a good one. A bridge built in Lagos won't serve people in cross river.

Kudos to ayra Starr but u cannot deny that those are cosmetics. She can't be the face of serious female politics with her dressing and all that.

The women in Buhari cabinet and even in the present tinubu cabinet..... How many of them are making waves? ( ofcos I know even the men are doing nothing too)

I want to see a year that women will tell men that enough is enough that we want female governors and a female president.

In fact do u know that there are many powerful and influential women who double as wives to their husbands in this country?

Why are they not coming out?

One time a female presidential aspirant was on the ballot she didn't even get up to 200 votes in the entire country.

Why didn't women support her?

At the end of the day it's not about male or female.

It's about conscience, fear of God, love for humanity and the desire to serve.

The truth is that Nigerian women are not ready to come together to form a formidable team. They wud rather hide behind their husband politicians to feast from them and turn a blind eye to the looting and stealing and corruption perpetrated by their husbands.

Peace.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by tableshaker: 10:57am On Apr 19
This dude should rest jare, as a politician who is aspiring to run again for the number one seat in the state should try as much to make more friends than enemy... I can still remember vividly the drama this old boy put up when EFCC try playing with him then, he is not even the right person to do yhis.... Shame on Dino shame on yaya
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ufotunang: 10:58am On Apr 19
saphiere:

...ok the other lesser positions and jobs they gave the women...Stella oduah, Allison Dezani, Betty Edu, sadija Umar farouq, Patricia edeh and other women which are many to mention their were involved in corrupt practices...then if you give them president nko?...think what will happen
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by maestro299: 10:59am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Women like Betta Edu? Or Stella Odua Or Dizeani Allison-Madueke? Or Cecilia Ibru? Or Patricia Etteh? Or Chinyere Igwe? Or Sadiya Farouk? Or Kemi Adeosun?

There haven't been as many women political office holders in Nigeria yet the overwhelming majority of them have been involved in massive corruption. How can they then do s better job than a man? grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Apr 19
Nuisance grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Apr 19
saphiere:

that gender always take everything to the next level ... grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by yomifola(m): 11:13am On Apr 19
Thief calling thief thief ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 11:14am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?

Even Igbo Jew that cursed and insult Peter obi for 8yrs but built sainthood around him on of a sudden, have mind to be talking

Someone should donate this imbeciles for gods in the next sacrifice that's if the gods won't reject his stupidity
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:22am On Apr 19
LagosFirstSon:
From white lion to run away lion ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wasn't aware of any lion that runs from any other animal until on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Trustedpronet: 11:22am On Apr 19
Old video
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by PrinceGallant: 11:24am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?
You are just being troubled for our religion, and I hope you live and die with your rage. You are trying to separate us but we are formidable one. Our unity will give you headache, anger you and kill you. Intolerant
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by otherway: 11:26am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:

Make Dino no stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello.

Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to APC tongue

A total disgrace to the youths.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by achimendy(m): 11:45am On Apr 19
LagosFirstSon:
From white lion to run away lion ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahahahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Apr 19
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:55am On Apr 19
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by tyinfinity: 12:04pm On Apr 19
White lion now runaway chicken
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19
Me I no like d way Dino dey do
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by komzy589(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

Women are bigger thieves. Search Google for Patricia Etteh, Beta Edu.
Thereโ€™s this video of a lady in an event stuffing sprayed money in her bag. You need to see her fellow women hailing her in the comment section. One even said sheโ€™s rewarding herself for a job well done.
Most women are not just thieves, they do it without penitence.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by bayplus: 12:08pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

Hmmmm.

You are right.

With women like

Diezani Allison (Jonathan's petroleum minister

Sadiya famous sadiq

Beta Edu

Etc

Take it or leave it, no gender is immune to corruption or fraud, sometimes women do it bigger and better. Allison Diezani did it much better.

As regards project execution, check those done by women, you will still find out their men or male associates helped them to execute it.

It all boils down to the love for people or for attention.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by alinkobaba(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19
Imagine all this clown we called our leaders......oma she oo.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by CaptainFM1: 12:28pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

You also have women...the likes of Diezzani Maduueeke, Patriccia Etthe, Better Adu. Don't think women are immune from corrupt practices.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by RickyJesus: 12:32pm On Apr 19
And you can't take one minute from your time to make more research and translate verbatim what he is saying.

Junk Journalism.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by RickyJesus: 12:34pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

Go contest naw, who stop you?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19
seriously, na yoruba ppl plenty pass for dis con3!

They are in Kogi, Edo, Niger, all SW states, some parts of Niger delta & plenty in middle belts of Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 12:52pm On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Google Beta Edu

Are you aware Dino lives in Abujaโ€ฆ

His house papers could disappear from the system and his house demolished

She should also Google
Sadia Farouk Umar
And that ex petroleum Minister who ran to the UK..what's that her name again sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhariโ€™s First Day At Work / Dangote Calls Tinubu โ€œAsiwaju Of Nigeriaโ€ At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.