Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) (41060 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19
Dino now finds his voice
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 12:54pm On Apr 19
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kClkxzdu_N0?si=JOr7LC6TGTb72hRd

Jogwe! Eh!!!

Jogwe!!! Eh!!!

Jogwe!!!!! Eeeehhh!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by lastpage: 1:12pm On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

Women should also drop the whining and trying to steal what they are not qualified for (not all women but women like you who wants it for free) , using what is between their Legs and Chest.

Is Stella Ekeh not a woman, when she was made The Speaker of House of Reps and stole the whole place dry within a few Months? shocked shocked
The thing is, a Woman's Corruption can even be more than that of Men but Corruption has No Gender, it is in the mind and soul of the Criminals.

It is not the job of Lawmakers (NASS Members) to become CONTRACTORS, if not that the type of Democracy we run in Nigeria is bastardized and run by Criminals.

BTW, If Women want to govern Nigeria or become Govrnors, they have to do exactly the same thing that their menfolk do, to get to that Post... Come forward, Campaign, Convince, (even Bribe abd buy Votes) Contest and Win Elections.
Nobody is going to drop any Position on any Woman's Lap, just because she is a Woman, that will make Nonsense of "Women's Right, Equality and Feminism!" That is not what Women are teaching us.

Whatever a Man can do, a Woman can do better, no be so?
If you dont like the Heat, herrout of the Kitchen
shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by patrickmuf(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Google Beta Edu

Are you aware Dino lives in Abuja…

His house papers could disappear from the system and his house demolished
😂😂😂
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by emelda86(f): 1:13pm On Apr 19
He stole such huge amount of money and his state was battling lot of things see ehn....I talk am say Nigerians no go smell heaven.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Thundafireseun: 1:14pm On Apr 19
NairalandGOAT1:

She should also Google
Sadia Farouk Umar
And that ex petroleum Minister who ran to the UK..what's that her name again sef?

Thank you Dezani
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Moikiitos: 1:24pm On Apr 19
Power doesn't last forever. The question is, what impact did you make when you had it?

ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kClkxzdu_N0?si=JOr7LC6TGTb72hRd

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by tuyi19: 1:29pm On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr
You forgot to mention Beta Edu
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by zoomzoom(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19
[quote author=saphiere post=129519237]I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr.

Stop being a comedian😂🤣.
We've also had the likes of Dezieani, and all those HUMANITARIAN ROGUE MOTHERS as we've had the likes of Ngozi okonjo-iweala, Dora Akunyili, Madam Due Process etc.

A quick question, how many boreholes did Ayra Starr build and how many did Peter OBI?. In what terrain did each build theirs, as in HOW DEEP DO YOU HAVE TO GO BEFORE YOU HIT WATER?.
Make una dey reason these things before una dey compare these paperweights with OBI.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Dagenius53: 1:31pm On Apr 19
Please how can a reasonable person vote such Dino as man for governor?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by victorsola: 1:32pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

let’s not forget betta edu, diezani, and all humanitarian minister before beta edu. They her women who embezzled more than their men counterparts
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by victorsola: 1:34pm On Apr 19
[quote author=zoomzoom post=129523159][/quote] oga shut , peter obi slave . The one ayra star did make sense pass Wetin that your messiah do
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by AskNgige2: 2:12pm On Apr 19
ecomalchemistt:
Dino agbaya....

When I see such post I remember the blessings I got from my grandmother before she breathe her last breathe years ago. She put her hand on my head and said my grandson People will waste their time to read your comments
And today is that day 😭😭😭😭

Imagine the wasted moment your grandma blessed you with meaningless things..
Instead of to use her last word to bleed you with better thing...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Petacephas: 2:15pm On Apr 19
Shot up there! Alison madueke, Beta edu, sadia umar and so many of them are the worst set of thieves we ever knew. Women are more corrupt abeg.
saphiere:

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by callmevirus(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

Keep dreaming!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by LaRosa01: 2:53pm On Apr 19
what is stopping the women,let me guess they expect men to hand over power to them because they have breast?this isn't the west where the weak rule the strong.this is Africa where the strong rule the weak.

saphiere:

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Hsquaremine: 3:02pm On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Google Beta Edu
Google Sadia Farouk Umar
Google Diezani Alison-Madueke former mister of petroleum

And olubunmi eteh.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by jimakeabi: 3:19pm On Apr 19
Smoke
saphiere:

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by kernniejay(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19
LagosFirstSon:
From white lion to run away lion 🦁 😂😂😂
Lion that is afraid of eagle grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19
Kogi politicians are too dramatic this same dino was forming sickness and climbing trees when the efcc came for him few years ago.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19
Go and sit down mr man is edu, sadiya, etteh, deaziani and so many other nigerian women in govt who have mindlessly looted our common wealth not also females? Corruption and good leadership is not a gender thing it's all about ur personality and integrity.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Staywithbina: 4:31pm On Apr 19
When you guys be reporting trash ,this is an old video of him mocking yaya a long time ago ,mumu bloggers looking for traffic,
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 5:07pm On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Thank you Dezani

Yes, that's it! Deziani Alison Madueke!
Make she go Google her nonsense!!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:10pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

like Betts edu or Stella oduah or diezani.
Clown

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:32pm On Apr 19
Am I his papa?
Or am I your papa as well?

Tell me how's that an insult you this ......
Prigidypogodo:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Kingzmate(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19
SMACK DEM cool
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Yankiss(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19
saphiere:

Wisdom is far from you. Performance is not gender biased. You forget Patricia Olubunmi Eteh, the disgraced former speaker FHR. You forgot Kemi Adeosun, former Minister of Finance. You forgot ex humanitarian Minister Sadiya Umar Farouk. The list is endless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by plumcomm: 7:01pm On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Google Beta Edu
Google Sadia Farouk Umar
Google Diezani Alison-Madueke former mister of petroleum
Google Patricia olubunmi eteh

that one know wetin she Dey talk?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Medici777: 7:45pm On Apr 19
lol. When the corrupt mocks the corrupt
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Thundafireseun: 7:52pm On Apr 19
NairalandGOAT1:

Yes, that's it! Deziani Alison Madueke!
Make she go Google her nonsense!!

Lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Exceed15: 7:58pm On Apr 19
Power by position is temporal. Yaya bello is a public shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Olayinka Omigbodun: Ojukwu, Who Ordered My Father’s Execution Was His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.