Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) (41048 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Johnjustice: 9:45am On Apr 19
Bunch of same feather, political jobbers and hijackers.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by bigdammyj: 9:45am On Apr 19
Noted.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by gabbasin: 9:46am On Apr 19
Childish, what's the difference between him and Yahaya Bello, he had once tried to dodge prosecution by using all manner of tricks like feigning sickness and hiding on a tree. Yahaya's cup is full though, he's now a butt of jokes. He better give himself up for prosecution. Prosecution is neither persecution nor conviction.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Orlu13: 9:46am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Jayzx: 9:46am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr
Yes Patricia Ettheh or Betta Edu Shou be made the next president. Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by advanceDNA: 9:48am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?

As long as he's a Muslim.....u must not go against ur leaders....even if he's raping and cutting ur heads

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Apel147(m): 9:48am On Apr 19
Birds of same feathers..

Urheadmaster:
grin

Dino shouldn't stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello let him come out from his hiding place

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fuckJones(f): 9:48am On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:

Google Beta Edu

Are you aware Dino lives in Abuja…

His house papers could disappear from the system and his house demolished
you are correct, even atiku is afraid of wike, you do anyhow you see anyhow... wike is PDP president now

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:49am On Apr 19
fuckJones:
why is dino avoiding wike?
Dino no be WIKE mate in all ramifications.... Him na small boy for were almighty WIKE dey...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
AsomStructures:
Dino the clown gringringringrin

LOL 😂 😂 clown wey get money pass ya papa grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Kingdavid579(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Betta Edu must be a transgendered shey
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fuckJones(f): 9:50am On Apr 19
PortHarcourtcit:
Dino no be WIKE mate in all ramifications.... Him na small boy for were almighty WIKE dey...
PDP need wike more that APC
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Gboom: 9:51am On Apr 19
A thief mocking another thief. Is it not Dina that was climbing trees like monkey the other time to evade arrest?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by AbujaLagos: 9:52am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?
nothing called your said Yoruba Muslim. Brush up
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:52am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
All de care about is .....Mooshlem. him be...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Xboy1993: 9:52am On Apr 19
Balistic4:

That's how they cheered buhari on until he collapsed naija economy, now they're cheering tinubu, hopefully, he will bury it

They are the lovers of Nigeria, the love started since 2015. However, be careful of people who started loving you and you started retrogressing

Ipob pikin Disobedient
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:52am On Apr 19
PortHarcourtcit:
abeg no dey put almighty for human being.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
fuckJones:
PDP need wike more that APC
WIKE na capacity man of the people... I pity sim because the storm will soon hit him and all his praise singers will TUWAMA...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by idanone(m): 9:53am On Apr 19
saphiere:

like that woman in tinuba cabinet that loot the country within just months of her appointment, abi na Allison madukue you won talk. They are not ready to rule
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:54am On Apr 19
Tonytonex:
abeg no dey put almighty for human being.

WIKE na almighty for Nigeria politics... You can argue with your keyboard...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:55am On Apr 19
Nonsensical people everywhere!
Is Dino better, afterall, they are called the younger generation!
Dino has been a Legislative house but has nothing to show than- luxurious Cars in his garage and many times showing us his Dubai tours!
Please,park somewhere else.iberibsm of a generation!
What can people of Kogi remember you for in Leadership qualities?
Nothing!
Sagonbugo!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Chucks13: 9:56am On Apr 19
This is my problem with Melaye he has refused to grow up still acting like kindergarten.

He is mocking fellow criminal but was Melaye not on top of tree like Bathomeliew on top of tree according to the bible?

Was this mot same Mrlaye pretending to have died laying on the floor when same efcc were on him?

Both Yeye Bello and Melaye are supposed to be lock up.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Balistic4: 9:57am On Apr 19
Xboy1993:

Ipob pikin Disobedient
Baba don finish this one purchasing power grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Cantonese: 9:57am On Apr 19
LagosFirstSon:
From white lion to run away lion 🦁 😂😂😂

Nooo.

From white lion to Belgium rat! E don enter hole.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:57am On Apr 19
saphiere:

You forget to add Beta Edu
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by royalfly(m): 9:58am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:
grin

Make Dino no stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello.

Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to APC tongue

Even in my very angry state, he made me laugh. Politicians!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Badmashiii: 9:58am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Women can only rule a finished nation. In our era,we can never allow such to happen to our beloved nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Bayaar02(m): 9:58am On Apr 19
Hìn own too they come. Pàṣán tá fi na iyaale.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Sucolee(m): 9:59am On Apr 19
I want dino to compose a song for bello...i swear the song go top u.k billboard
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by WhereMyLoud: 9:59am On Apr 19
saphiere:

To comment just hungry you.. na so I see am.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by dNortherner(m): 9:59am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Women to govern where? As a Governor or President? You haven't clear it, and if it is about being a President or Governor then you're wrong 'cause Nigeria is not for the weak and women are naturally created weak. Sorry!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Integrafamoo: 9:59am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
The religion, hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.