Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) (41054 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDPโ€™s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Creditalerts: 10:01am On Apr 19
Dino na correct man
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by cathodekazim: 10:01am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?

Your moniker says it all.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Boldideas: 10:01am On Apr 19
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kClkxzdu_N0?si=JOr7LC6TGTb72hRd

Na wa.... From white lion to white rabbit. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Cantonese: 10:01am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr

Beta Edu come go where? In less than eight months in office, how many billions miss?
Or should we mention names of some women public funds looters?

What has Peter Obiโ€™s water project got to do with the matter. You left the looting of your fan Yaya Bello. If you all even has small water taps, those who you donated to, by now, should enjoy better lives.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:02am On Apr 19
saphiere:
I think it's high time we realize that Nigeria will not get any better if the affairs of this country is not piloted by a woman.

Checkout our women basketball team, football team or is it our great women like Dr Mrs Ngozi and Late Mrs Dora?

I think we should drop pride and senseless ego and allow women to governor this country.

PS: Google the bridge constructed by Desmond Elliot and the one constructed by the female councilor.

Also Google the water project donated by Peter Obi and the one donated by Marvin music star, Ayra Starr
lol the pic below says it all. Both genders in Nigeria r criminals

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 10:02am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
Lol, when Yoruba Muslims were cherring and praising Yahaya Bello despite his evil doings, I know there will be problem, but why do Yoruba Muslims support bad and Evil leaders, why?
What about when ipob osu jews were praising Dino?

Hey WU
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Okeoghenerobert: 10:02am On Apr 19
This small boy can steal up to #80 billion from that state wen no dey produce anything so.Na only federal allocation Dem depend on.Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by dododawa1: 10:03am On Apr 19
See who wanted to be

GOVERNER.

Useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Saao(m): 10:03am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:

Make Dino no stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello.

Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to APC tongue
apc as a party is also disgraceful and disgusting
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by DeepSight(m): 10:04am On Apr 19
saphiere:

The problem is that the women that will emerge will be like Diezani or "Betta."
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:05am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Who is stopping women from leading? Join a political party and run.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Actionbitters(m): 10:05am On Apr 19
Empty noise. Primary election was rigged in his favour and couldn't get reasonable number of votes during Kogi election.
Peakdesign23:
Dino rest!
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by chatinent: 10:05am On Apr 19
Sifia pains don mad finish o
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by fuckJones(f): 10:07am On Apr 19
PortHarcourtcit:
WIKE na capacity man of the people... I pity sim because the storm will soon hit him and all his praise singers will TUWAMA...
wike's laws are are like the laws of Moses in the bible.
you do for me I do for you.
you push me, I push you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Allee90: 10:09am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:

Why is Islam giving you sleepless night?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Bodydiialect57: 10:09am On Apr 19
Isn't power truly transient?
Months back, Yaya Bellow was revelling on the throne but today, he's on the run to evade arrest.

We will all be remembered by what we have done.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Father4all: 10:11am On Apr 19
LagosFirstSon:
From white lion to run away lion ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by remymartyn: 10:17am On Apr 19
saphiere:

The way Diezani, Etteh, Betta Edu, Saddiyah and their ilks have been piloting it by siphoning funds๐Ÿ˜
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:18am On Apr 19
According to your bigoted mind, Yoruba started loving Nigeria since 2015.

You have been cursing Nigeria since then until when Obi was Presidential candidate, that's just a year ago.

So what's your ego that makes you think you love Nigeria than us
Balistic4:

That's how they cheered buhari on until he collapsed naija economy, now they're cheering tinubu, hopefully, he will bury it

They are the lovers of Nigeria, the love started since 2015. However, be careful of people who started loving you and you started retrogressing
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by EnglandAmaka(f): 10:20am On Apr 19
saphiere:

I agree with you on this. However, let's start with Governorship before going federal
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 10:20am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Why didn't you mention Betta Edu?

Is she not a woman?

Nawoo?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by ClearFlair: 10:22am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Like the woman EFCC is currently investigating?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by davidluv(m): 10:24am On Apr 19
When he was asked to step down for Bulaba during convention, lion say no. See wahala now๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Meti99(m): 10:26am On Apr 19
White lion to white fowl....

Anyways they are all birds of same feathers
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:27am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Diezani Alison Madueke and Sadiya Umar Farouq are saying "hiiiiiiiii"
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Dione007(m): 10:29am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Lower gender have spoken. Abike dabiri and the Alakija mandem nko, what did they do with power?
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:30am On Apr 19
Dino, 50 cent, Rick Ross.... I no know who sabi troll person pass
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by poseidon12: 10:36am On Apr 19
AsomStructures:
Dino the clown gringringringrin

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a criminal like Bello.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Apr 19
Urheadmaster:

Make Dino no stop until shame catch Yahaya Bello.

Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to APC tongue
Not only to APC o but the everything he represents.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Ezmans: 10:38am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:
because they are lazy and they need money
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by Dittodat: 10:38am On Apr 19
Coolsperm:

Yoruba Muslims have been ruling your fore fathers before you were born. We will continue to dominate your miserable low life second class citizen life.
Yorubas living rent free in your leaders heads and have brainwashed zero IQ cretins like you.
Why do IPOB Christian terrorist cannibal monkeys love to kill and consume human flesh,?
That's the question that you should be asking.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44am On Apr 19
saphiere:

Nominate just one politically intelligent female Nairalander and we will start her political journey to the top from this platform.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.