Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) (28484 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Muhammad234: 6:45pm On Apr 20
grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by prittyboi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20
Cold eba and hot beans

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by NairalandGOAT1: 6:49pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
When I first saw the picture below, I was whaaata!? This person is daring O. cheesy
But then again, I thought It might not be that bad. I mean, if one could eat cake and ice cream together, why not this? cheesy
YOLO, you know? Hahahahahahahaha grin

With that stated, what is the weirdest food combo you've ever eaten, whether or not you enjoyed it?
Would you eat the combo below?

Bread and Rice!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by MOGPman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
When I first saw the picture below, I was whaaata!? This person is daring O. cheesy
But then again, I thought It might not be that bad. I mean, if one could eat cake and ice cream together, why not this? cheesy

With that stated, what is the weirdest food combo you've ever eaten, whether or not you enjoyed it?

For this bad economy wey hunger dey everywhere? Dey there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by unite4real: 6:52pm On Apr 20
Try peppered kpomo and akamu.

Thank me later
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by seanery: 6:53pm On Apr 20
Palm kennel oil and kuli kuli
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Jungleluv5: 6:53pm On Apr 20
Just try beans and egg your life will never remain the same again you will be come Jelili the fart hurrible man in fact they out of the community
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by A2daiye(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20
Kulikuli and bread
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Enemyofpeace: 6:56pm On Apr 20
Eba and cashewnuts. Dem sweet die.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 6:56pm On Apr 20
Raw indomie and soaked garri.

It was on a night that hunger did me dirty and I don't have ready made food at home.
Na so I carry garri, carry one indomie noodle take hold body.

Since then I no dey allow eatables lack for my house.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Alexiiydon: 6:58pm On Apr 20
Noodles and garri
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by noskcid(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

None? Swear that you've never eaten eba and beans before. cheesy

Maddest food
Try am with fufu
I mean watery beans and fufu ❤️

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ceejayluv(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20
Cold water eba with sardines.
Boarding house vibes
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:00pm On Apr 20
Alexiiydon:
Noodles and garri

So no be only me?

Nice one! cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Alexiiydon: 7:01pm On Apr 20
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

So no be only me?

Nice one! cheesy grin
lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Zaphnath1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20
i ate different kind of food that I was called combination of food,these are they

pouring garri into cooked noodles

using tomato paste and egg to make stew and I named it TOMEGG

and lot more

shalom

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20
White rice and oats. I love weird food combos
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20
People eat rice and peppersoup these days.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by BlackRainDrops: 7:02pm On Apr 20
Well, doughnut and akara. I also tried okro soup and white rice once, but it was really disgusting.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

African banana split.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:06pm On Apr 20
I'm here for the comments smiley

There's nothing weird about eating beans and spaghetti With chicken stew.
It's like rice, beans and stew for me.

Using unripe banana to make Ekpang (Efik Food), then stepping it down with malt.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ZombieDetective: 7:08pm On Apr 20
Indomie, beans and egg. Undergraduate life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Hitler5: 7:09pm On Apr 20
Rice and hollandia milk tht shit is delicious and rich

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Usmanovic95(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20
Dice a loaf of bread in halves,pour some cooked noodles inside it,cover it back and ate it.So weird but tasty. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Apr 20
poshestmina:
White Rice and Okro/Ogbono soup and I totally enjoy it.

I eat spaghetti with ewedu. My wife and kids dey look me with one kind eyes.

I have tried it with seafood okra soup , kinda like it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Nickymezor(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20
Bread n Egusi soup

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by AfonjaConehead: 7:16pm On Apr 20
Anything white soup.

Please don't bring that thing called starch near me angry

Eating geisha and sardines from the can, instant vomit!

Take away your sliced bread and give me Agege bread
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Dilijingsly(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20
Bread and noodles Ofe akwu and Garri
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ComeToJesus: 7:17pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

I've been seeing people say they enjoy this combo, but I can't even imagine it.
The slime with rice. 😩

It's a banger if you
eat it with an open mind..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by scholes23(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20
Bread and blood tonic
Spaghetti and ewedu
Garri and agbo
Yam and gbegiri
Garri and Nescafe
Beans and okra
Eba and yoghurt
Watery beans and boiled egg
Shawarma and ogbono
Coaster biscuit and agbo
Fufu and ice cream
Moi Moi and ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ComeToJesus: 7:20pm On Apr 20
noskcid:

Maddest food
Try am with fufu
I mean watery beans and fufu ❤️

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Govocrete: 7:22pm On Apr 20
Rice and draw soup (Ogbolo or okra) so delicious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Yam That Resembles A Folded Fist / How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.