Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) (28492 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by CodeTemplar: 7:26pm On Apr 20
Guinea corn and milk/sugar.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by flokii: 7:28pm On Apr 20
Dodo (plantain) inside bread.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Dennisochampa: 7:28pm On Apr 20
Tried okro soup with rice one day as a student several years ago... Turned out to be one of the worst and dumbest mistakes I've made as a human

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Bintasukai: 7:29pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

None? Swear that you've never eaten eba and beans before. cheesy

How many eba and beans take different from garri and beans?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sprints1: 7:30pm On Apr 20
Spaghetti and garri... I have ate a lot of weird foods.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
When I first saw the picture below, I was whaaata!? This person is daring O. cheesy
But then again, I thought It might not be that bad. I mean, if one could eat cake and ice cream together, why not this? cheesy
YOLO, you know? Hahahahahahahaha grin

With that stated, what is the weirdest food combo you've ever eaten, whether or not you enjoyed it?
Would you eat the combo below?

the above is sweet food with sweet food... i would definitely eat it.

as for me:

MrBrownJay1:
- in ivory Coast, i once ate baguette sandwich with spaghetti in it
- in Brazil, they can mix garri (locally called FAROFA) in every meal
- in Medellin, they love hot chocolate with cheese dipped in it... so the cheese melt in the hot chocolate (disgusting)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by 2isokay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20
The ones that I have seen people eaten are,
1. Bread and red oil
2. Dry garri mixed with okro soup
3. Using suya to smoke wet garri
4. Using pawpaw or orange or banana to drink garri
5. Using tapioka to drink tea.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by IAmHim1: 7:35pm On Apr 20
You can eat bread and palm oil
Indomie and bitter leaf
Rice and groundnut
Bittercola and garri

All of these different food combo is possible BECAUSE the stomach doesn't taste. It's only concerned about the nutrients gotten from food...and not how the food looks like or tastes like

It's only what your tongue taste and what your eyes sees that makes it irritating. The stomach doesn't taste. I've written about it here. Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/8060180/stomach-doesnt-taste-not-vomit

Mariangeles:
When I first saw the picture below, I was whaaata!? This person is daring O. cheesy
But then again, I thought It might not be that bad. I mean, if one could eat cake and ice cream together, why not this? cheesy
YOLO, you know? Hahahahahahahaha grin

With that stated, what is the weirdest food combo you've ever eaten, whether or not you enjoyed it?
Would you eat the combo below?

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by AmuOtu: 7:36pm On Apr 20
helinues:
grin
Can you eat sandal and stockings?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by GorgeousAF(f): 7:37pm On Apr 20
Jollof rice and pap😋😋😋one very sweet combo!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Inyaky(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20
KingAzubuike:
People eat rice and peppersoup these days.

Not weird, it's something I grew eating and some people who run away from fat or cholesterol, that's what they eat too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by chatinent: 7:48pm On Apr 20
While in Ghana, I saw people eat watery spaghetti and eba.

In school, my roomy eats eba with fried eggs.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by 1000Capacity: 7:49pm On Apr 20
RawBitterTruth:
Kind people in the House

Please help me , hunger wan k.iiiill person

Opay

May the Almighty God/ Allah answer your secret prayers
May god provide
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Chicagograduate(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20
Eba without fish or meat.
Indomie pepper soup and bread.
Mad combo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Abee79(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20
Bread and Okra soup 😋😋😋
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by udume(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20
Jollof rice mixed with y

am
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by udume(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20
Jollof rice mixed with yam
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Treasure17(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20
Probably spaghetti and bread.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by agabaI23(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20
Okpa and Garri
Bread and Garri

Can last the whole day
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by jiz: 8:09pm On Apr 20
That's sacrifice combo for the gods grin
poshestmina:
White Rice and Okro/Ogbono soup and I totally enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sammsimm(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20
Hot moin Moin and cold eba
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Kaffy2903(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20
l love trying some food combo on my own during my school days
pap and bread
pap and groundnut
bread and fried fish
jollof rice and gaari or with pap
sweet biscuits and gaari or pap
noodle and bread
yam and spaghetti concontion
sardines and gaari mix together
hollodia milk put in bread directly etc
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by tyav7: 8:19pm On Apr 20
Beans and moi moi with stew.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20
poshestmina:

I love Rice and can/have eaten it with almost everything.
White rice and Isiewu too.lol.

You should try Maria ,but not in public though to avoid surprise stares and silent 'Tufiakwas'.
Lmao grin grin
Silent tufiakwa grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by dedifferrence(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20
I drank garri with boiled eggs today
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by emelda86(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20
I heard Ghanaians eat semo flakes just like we eat garri flakes, as we soak garri add sugar milk and groundnut, that how they add semo sugar milk and drink lipsrsealed

Ps:my neighbour that loves in Ghana said it with his full chest
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by emelda86(f): 8:22pm On Apr 20
emelda86:
I heard Ghanaians eat semo flakes just like we eat garri flakes, as we soak garri add sugar milk and groundnut, that how they add semo sugar milk and drink lipsrsealed

Ps:my neighbour that lives in Ghana said it with his full chest
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ejieddy: 8:26pm On Apr 20
Drinking Garri with bread, Macaroni and Garri, Yam and rice.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sunsweet33: 8:28pm On Apr 20
BigYash:
Egusi mixed with okra.. At first I thought I will throw up o. cheesy

As I began to roll the Garri.. the Garri was moving very fast .Omo I said wow! I was already sweating,even with the AC on... I enjoyed the combination,I won’t lie..
The two are my favorite in real life.. combining the two was another level of blessing grin

I ordered for it again the next day o.. grin

Abeg 😆 my mom always makes this and I never dared to try it. Maybe I should open my mind to it
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by gnss(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20
Indomie / Egg and Bread
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sunsweet33: 8:32pm On Apr 20
That stuff in the OP is meant to be analogous to the popular American dessert “Banana Split”.

I’m sure it could be quite nice since the natural sweetness of the plantain would enhance that of the ice cream.

I’ve seen it plenty of times on tiktok but I’ve not tried it.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Sanctecosma(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20
Okpa & bread, washed down with a bottle of pepsi. shocked Bread & banana (tried this only once) grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Yam That Resembles A Folded Fist / How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.