Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) (28486 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Emdebby2: 8:34pm On Apr 20
Noodles, fried eggs and bread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Oceanjagaban: 8:35pm On Apr 20
Burn Burn rice and Custard with better okro soup and garden egg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by BigYash: 8:35pm On Apr 20
sunsweet33:

Abeg 😆 my mom always makes this and I never dared to try it. Maybe I should open my mind to it
You’re gonna love it..
😊

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by okeke6969: 8:36pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

I've been seeing people say they enjoy this combo, but I can't even imagine it.
The slime with rice. 😩

Not when freshly cooked, let say like 2days after, by then the slime would have diminished.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Flashh: 8:36pm On Apr 20
poshestmina:
White Rice and Okro/Ogbono soup and I totally enjoy it.
Even the imagination is almost making me to throw up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sulakishop(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20
I love akpu and oyel beans till date
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by sunsweet33: 8:42pm On Apr 20
Inyaky:

Not weird, it's something I grew eating and some people who run away from fat or cholesterol, that's what they eat too.

Even during the days of the dreaded Tomato Ebola, that’s what everybody was eating…it was a tasty combination.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Usmanovic95(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20
scholes23:
Bread and blood tonic
Spaghetti and ewedu
Garri and agbo
Yam and gbegiri
Garri and Nescafe
Beans and okra
Eba and yoghurt
Watery beans and boiled egg
Shawarma and ogbono
Coaster biscuit and agbo
Fufu and ice cream
Moi Moi and ewedu

With all these your weird combo, I'm so sure if Babalawo give you concoctions to chop,you wont even show a grin face, you go chop am,lick plate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by dejabou10: 8:56pm On Apr 20
Saw someone order rice and yam plus small stew from a food seller, I kept thinking about it 'how does it really match?'
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Damian911: 8:59pm On Apr 20
cheesy cheesy cheesy
illicit:

👀

Were u in jail?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20
ZombieDetective:
Indomie, beans and egg. Undergraduate life

This is ughhhhhh!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20
scholes23:
Bread and blood tonic
Spaghetti and ewedu
Garri and agbo
Yam and gbegiri
Garri and Nescafe
Beans and okra
Eba and yoghurt
Watery beans and boiled egg
Shawarma and ogbono
Coaster biscuit and agbo
Fufu and ice cream
Moi Moi and ewedu

Your system can never be settled ❌

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20
GorgeousAF:
Jollof rice and pap😋😋😋one very sweet combo!!

Ewwwwwww!!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20
Abee79:
Bread and Okra soup 😋😋😋

People dey Sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by ZombieDetective: 9:05pm On Apr 20
Mavinsoladele:

This is ughhhhhh!

Hunger made me creative 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by hansomb: 9:07pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

I've been seeing people say they enjoy this combo, but I can't even imagine it.
The slime with rice. 😩
tuwo shinkafa
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by hansomb: 9:07pm On Apr 20
Plain white rice and nunu is okay.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by mercysamuelson(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20
Negroid001
Beans and spaghetti.
Beans and Eba.
Rice and Okra.
Bread and noodles.

I've eaten all these

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by jaszplus12(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20
In my bachelor days, a friend came to my home with his mouth agape. He just said, chale, come and see, I followed him to his house, we entered and on the table was a combo of rice and spaghetti. His shock was he had NEVER seen nor heard a combo existed like that! His new girlfriend had prepared it in his absence! Though I'd never thought about a combo of sorts but I encouraged him to eat it, and I sat to help him! He had initially threatened to not allow the girl cook for him again!

I've seen Sprite and sugarcane
Fanta and boiled corn
Uncooked indomie with Coke (na Fulani do this one)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20
Fufu and fried egg
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by CloudResident(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
noble2faith:
Eba and anointing oil. The anointing oil don spend 3 days for MFM altar.

Tell me why you should make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by noble2faith(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20
CloudResident:

Tell me why you should make heaven grin

LOL
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Fortune118005(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
When I first saw the picture below, I was whaaata!? This person is daring O. cheesy
But then again, I thought It might not be that bad. I mean, if one could eat cake and ice cream together, why not this? cheesy
YOLO, you know? Hahahahahahahaha grin

With that stated, what is the weirdest food combo you've ever eaten, whether or not you enjoyed it?
Would you eat the combo below?

During my undergraduate days, I ate fufu and beans, eba and stew with egg. I also ate indomie and bread together, sometimes I ate the indomie noodles raw with bread and water.
I remember the time I ate eba and palm oil and so many weird combo like that.

My food combo was very weird at that time. But now stories have change.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Negroid001(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20
mercysamuelson:
Negroid001
Beans and spaghetti.
Beans and Eba.
Rice and Okra.
Bread and noodles.

I've eaten all these
You dey para o😂

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by FengChui(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20
Bread and Squadron.

Garo garo…. Boiled rice and beans with oil, maggi and pepper sprinkled over it.

God punish poverty…
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by rspy: 1:12am On Apr 21
Pop corn and rice
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by TPound(m): 4:43am On Apr 21
Chin chin and okro soup.
Fried pawpaw and roasted eggs
Bread and chunky palm oil... The type that haven't dissolved yet..

Come to think of it...
I think I need help embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Johnkennie(m): 7:04am On Apr 21
Bread and sugar Kane or Bread with toothpaste
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Bombolistic: 7:28am On Apr 21
Mix beans with pure orange juice
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by RawBitterTruth(m): 8:23am On Apr 21
osazsky:
did u vote for tinubu

No
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Apr 21
Yam and rice also bread and rice😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Yam That Resembles A Folded Fist / How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.