Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. (46611 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by bigpicture001: 5:50pm On Apr 19
Stop the use of these type of graundnut oil....its to avoid blood clotting and stroke in 20yrs time
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by jeromestarks: 5:50pm On Apr 19
With that bread, I can tell you your location with pin point accuracy.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by negbike(f): 5:51pm On Apr 19
Good Job, baby girl smiley
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19
Keep it up
Hilda-kinda in the making
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by REGINALD001(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19
WHERE IS THE PICS OR VIDEO OF THE 8YR OLD PREPARING THE DISH.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by EBUBS(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

What's wrong with it please

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by CrossRhodes: 5:53pm On Apr 19
abc115:
You help or you no help her?

Talk true
You dey mind clout chaser

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by nedekid: 5:53pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.
My thoughts too..
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Philipmoon2(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19
Holistic lies 😜😜😜

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Akinpresident: 5:53pm On Apr 19
Y'all should stop calling this vegetable ugwu for posterity sake.
It's Ugu

4 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by imagrg(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19
That was how my maternal uncle's 10 years old daughter set their house on fire via gas cooker.
She's cooling off in heaven with her concerned dad who dived into the inferno in an attempt to rescue her.

So, be guided!

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19
She learnt the cooking skill well from her mother. She really tried.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Tranquility2345: 5:54pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

Jewessgratitud3 please come and see how to make eggs

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by abobote: 5:56pm On Apr 19
When my 9yrs old son can only eat and watch cartoon. That egg is too much though
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19
She tried... Great effort for one so young.

Only criticism is the excess oil.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:59pm On Apr 19
That's good

I began cooking at the age of 9.

My first meal was beans.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by OvertheTop(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19
Honestey:
Hope you get more than one toilet?

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
in case of Multiple Family members Purging and needing to go to toilet at same time
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by SocialJustice: 6:02pm On Apr 19
Picture of the cook in action or I no agree.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Deogratiasfx: 6:03pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

I ate it for so long a time I didn't know, I tot it was the egg that wasn't good. Egg and Maggi, how do people invent some food combination?

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Opiosko: 6:03pm On Apr 19
She's too young nah!!
My 7 years old princess has never been into the kitchen, not even clearing her own dishes.

I pray she doesn't burn your house while trying to impress you. She's ready way too young for this..
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Opiosko: 6:09pm On Apr 19
imagrg:
That was how my maternal uncle's 10 years old daughter set their house on fire via gas cooker.
She's cooling off in heaven with her concerned dad who dived into the inferno in an attempt to rescue her.

So, be guided!
People take unnecessary risks.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Kemadealadire(f): 6:13pm On Apr 19
Nice, I hope your son is learning too.

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Tunde25(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

Please what is culinary (800)?

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by stanisbaratheon: 6:16pm On Apr 19
This is good
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by princedukee(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19
Nice
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Pootle: 6:19pm On Apr 19
so this made fp should have been ftc....anyway good one from an eight years old
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:21pm On Apr 19
Thanks hon
Kajaard:

That's nice. It's good she has learnt how to cook well from a young age.

A*nie longest time cool
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by wellmax(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19
Ugwu for bread and egg. Rubbish
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Nyouth: 6:23pm On Apr 19
As a boy of 8 years old I have began to to turn casava into fufu al by myself without assistance

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Atarakpa: 6:25pm On Apr 19
Judolisco:
Maggi dey alway dey my egg oh... Bros wetin u dey put 4 ur egg abeg?
just salt. Tomato and pepper

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.

Failure to teach an 8 year old kid the danger of fire and gas is even more dangerous. They will use it with or without your consent. So the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by merits(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19
meobizy:
This will make front page. I no see anybody resembling eight year old for those pictures.
let her be deceiving herself thinking she is deceiving us,all is just because of cheap like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.