Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. (46602 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by okerekingsley90: 5:37pm On Apr 19
This is a second moniker of a woman here i can't remember her name
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Ahnie,is that you?

Anyways,she dey follow her momsy footsteps and that's good cheesy
ber her name

Exactly that's ahnie

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Raskimonojendor: 5:37pm On Apr 19
Good job.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by StraightGaay: 5:37pm On Apr 19
You messed up in the kitchen and your 8-year-old will take the blame, shame no dey catch you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by 99thEnemy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.
No fish? grin
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.

What's this?

So pikin of 8yrs too small to start learning how to cook abi? No wonder these gen Z era is full of weaklings.

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by bunmioguns(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
nice grin grin grin
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by pikechukwu6(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
grin grin You no dey fear for bringing incomplete sacrifice to the gods.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Realist777: 5:39pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.

Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.
This is one of the reasons why I cherish women so much, they very cute, smart at young age and can learn a lot when they are surrounded by great folks.
Even at my age now I nor sabi cook well

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by amaridigital(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19
Anijay1212:

grin grin grin
Me sef i no see am too

CHILD LABOR
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Jflex07(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19
Nothing special.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by donmike85: 5:39pm On Apr 19
The wonder kid is doing well
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by etrange: 5:40pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

That you don't like something doesn't mean that those that eat it aren't wise. If they like it and it's not hurting anyone, why imply they're stupid? That's way too close minded. Learn to comment with wisdom.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by essentialone(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19
This meal is pretty but not as pretty as @pretydiva
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Judolisco(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi dey alway dey my egg oh... Bros wetin u dey put 4 ur egg abeg?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by 99thEnemy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
The final product
grin

Make I no talk true before I chop ban. grin

It looks like …. good.

like mother like daughter grin

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19
Though it's good she is young and learning fast but honestly this is very dangerous for her age using gas or whatever she used, 9lease be mindful of that before you hear stories that touches the heart

4 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Zooposki(f): 5:42pm On Apr 19
Caaz:

Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

Just make sure you also teach your son how to cook so he won’t be a burden to women later on.

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by article1: 5:42pm On Apr 19
That fingers that hold that knorr packet though, that hand is over 50years...

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by HEBEI: 5:42pm On Apr 19
Adding spices when frying eggs is a NO-NO for me.
Only tomatoes, fresh pepper, onion and salt.

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NewDea4: 5:42pm On Apr 19
Child endangerment

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Elidrisy20: 5:43pm On Apr 19
Delicious
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Judolisco(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.
dey play.... Kids her age are already doing d same abroad... What if she aspires to be a chef? It's like saying don't allow ur kids to play football at that age.... And at dis age plenty children Don dey football academy grin

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by hslbroker2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19
God will continue to bless her

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Truthsandtrusts: 5:44pm On Apr 19
Caaz:

Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

Your 8years prepared breakfast, wetin come concern the amount of wetin you buy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Omoawoke: 5:45pm On Apr 19
You will be arrested!

How you let an 8 year old near gas , you will explain

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Dennisochampa: 5:48pm On Apr 19
It's nice but how we Wan come take verify say na your 8 years old really cook am undecided

Anyways be careful with kids in the kitchen....

If you must allow that age into the kitchen, it must be under very strict monitoring... Because them fit leave has on or playfully forget say food dey fire....

If na your 8yrs old really cook am, u have done well with the teaching

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NaijaCover(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19
Inukwa ooooo
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by faceland: 5:48pm On Apr 19
NwaNimo1:
If true she's ready for marriage......

....but I know its a lie!
cheesy
It's lies. Photographing every step.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caleb15(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19
Pinture or we don believe it
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19
She try
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by SIRTee15: 5:50pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:

Kids in china cook their own lunch during break. That's why they are far ahead the rest of the world.

In Finland, kids go on hunting and fishing, they then roast the fish/meat with fire.

Dey play. Think say education na la cram la pass. Future will tell.

That's how U raise men and solid women.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/LozS1SQNfjRGsauV/

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by aktolly54(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Its not bad if its just little

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.