Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. (46612 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:29pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.
I was supervising her...she used the hot plate,not the gas cylinder
Thanks for the warning.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:30pm On Apr 19
abc115:
You help or you no help her?

Talk true
I supervised her....thanks

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by babajero(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.
so you were so tired to the extent you snapped everything one after the other and post, this your story really enter.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:31pm On Apr 19
nedekid:

My thoughts too..
Oga Ned....nada to fear,I was supervising her sir.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Eaglesence: 6:31pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.

Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

I no dey like this kind behavior....

I dey fast abeg sad
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Apr 19
smiley
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Verbtips(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19
This thread remind me of my early days
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:33pm On Apr 19
Omoawoke:
You will be arrested!

How you let an 8 year old near gas , you will explain
Lol big head....wahala man.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Caaz: 6:35pm On Apr 19
Kemadealadire:
Nice, I hope your son is learning too.
Yeah....he's taking lessons.

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Emeka71(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
The final product
Yummy-yummy.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by pretydiva(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19
essentialone:
This meal is pretty but not as pretty as @pretydiva
EhhšŸ˜³šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by TableLeg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19
Eku Orire!
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19
People now lazy to see cooking as rocket science... I started preparing myself for school form the age of 3 years despite am the last in the family and have other older siblings, mum taught me how to prepare delicious beans , make stew and rice... No 8yrs kids suppose cook better bitter leaf soup with kpomo
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NairalandGOAT1: 6:44pm On Apr 19
Caaz:

Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

You mean say una use 1500 groundnut oil fry 8eggs and 300 tomatoes? šŸ… shocked
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Burruchaga71(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19
8 Eggs in this Druggie's regime.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19
I can't criticize. For an 8 year old,she did well. But that ugwu for ko necesstry

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by TheGift: 6:49pm On Apr 19
Nice one. Enjoy.!
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by PROPEACE: 6:50pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise
I am sure your type won't know how to boil egg, but another person's food thread you will be forming food police.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Apr 19
Zooposki:

Just make sure you also teach your son how to cook so he wonā€™t be a burden to women later on.

Interesting @ your signature

Please share a link I can read this.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19
Caaz:

I was supervising her...she used the hot plate,not the gas cylinder
Thanks for the warning.
And it didn't occur to you to show her cooking the meal. You could have at least snapped her hands only during the cooking. And with this your latest defense, it was you not your eight years old. angry
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Zooposki(f): 6:58pm On Apr 19
bukatyne:

Interesting @ your signature

Please share a link I can read this.

Just search for ā€œLife with Melonieā€on YouTube.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Exceed15: 6:59pm On Apr 19
God bless her . She might become a world renowed Sous chef.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by iamL(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19
Opiosko:
She's too young nah!!
My 7 years old princess has never been into the kitchen, not even clearing her own dishes.

I pray she doesn't burn your house while trying to impress you. She's ready way too young for this..

I hope that your 7 old princess won't be among the future AI cooks?

Dey play.

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19
But to be honest those that don't have little girls at home before they left home will not understand....

There's something I understand with children e.g from that same 8 years and above.

Girls tend to learn fast and be helpful at home, you can leave an infant with a 8 years old girl she will take care of that child and even feed the child, she can do little stuffs at home like helping out...

But you see them boy at 8 years are still doing mummies boy even at 12 years many of them can't even boil hot water .

Reason is that those boys don't care except you force them to see what you are doing but the girls will always want to know what you are doing at home, my problem is that when many of the girls grew up they tend to shown all that meanwhile the boys that don't care from unset when they grew up they tend to be doing those things they pay less attention to when they were kids...

Mind you I have kids in our house both boys and girls I have seen the way all of them do things including outside .

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by vengertime: 7:21pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

Keep quiet, nothing wrong with it if you're adding tomato, pepper and onions in the mix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Atarakpa: 7:24pm On Apr 19
vengertime:

Keep quiet, nothing wrong with it if you're adding tomato, pepper and onions in the mix
okay sir. But me will never add Maggi to my egg

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by hardon1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19
Dem dey put seasoning for fried egg?. I find it difficult to eat fried egg when knorr or Maggi is added

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Henryfortune(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19
She took those pictures before she started too then posted it here too....use benny n Knorr chicken Maggi for eggs ...this is nice
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by ebuka1511(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
Food is ready

Cc: nlfpmod

This is good to see, you are really doing a great job of parenting. At this rate, she will be completely confident making soups before she turns 12.

Keep it up, I also have an 8 years old daughter who is also enthusiastic about cooking, but we are yet to let her go at it, with this , I will be giving her her first chance at this.

May God bless your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Godwin25king: 7:49pm On Apr 19
Cool, but hard to believe.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by femi4: 7:56pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
Food is ready

Cc: nlfpmod
You were not stressed. No be you hold camera dey snap and supervise her
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by emelda86(f): 7:57pm On Apr 19
8 whole eggs, where Una dey see this money sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.