Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. (46606 Views)

A Pot Of Soup I Prepared Today (4,900) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Judolisco(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
just salt. Tomato and pepper
so what's not wise about adding little Maggi?

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by izubext007: 8:27pm On Apr 19
You av a good wife sir
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Opiosko: 8:53pm On Apr 19
iamL:

I hope that your 7 old princess won't be among the future AI cooks?

Dey play.

The point is that the kid is way TOO YOUNG for cooking, not that cooking is bad. How did you miss that? Visit any hospital ICU and ask those with burns what happened, you will better understand my POV.
Funny how people easily go into defensive mode.. Naija do do many things to our psyche.

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Debest49ja: 9:05pm On Apr 19
Lie lie

quote author=Caaz post=129525782]My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.[/quote]
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by abbeyd2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19
She's an inborn chef it's inbuilt kudos to her. Madam, you have begun to reap the fruit of your labour.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Agunesinjaweola: 9:19pm On Apr 19
I pray she doesn't have a Naked Ambition like that one with Guinness book record in Nigeria
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by theamazonguru(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise
Many people can't do without seasoning (Maggi).
Without it, they can never make sweet food. They are so used to it.
Not knowing they are eating poison gradually.

I rarely eat out.
So, there was this day I decided to buy food at a restaurant my colleagues always shout their food is sweet.
Omo, all I could taste was Maggi.
That was the first and last time I would ever it that poison packaged as food.

Guys look for alternatives to Maggi.
Herbs seasoning yapa for market.
Cray fish is there.
Locust beans /ogiri/oope (people from kogi knows this one).

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Silentgroper(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19
Since when do they add veggies in egg ..

An eight year old made that without guidance dey Play .. you sef no go allow am near hot oil tongue tongue
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19
Smwssssss
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by kernniejay(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19
sad
Caaz:
The final product
I am really touched by what she produced. May God bless and keep her, amen.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Valwezzy: 9:36pm On Apr 19
Zooposki:

Just make sure you also teach your son how to cook so he won’t be a burden to women later on.

Burden? How’s he going to be a burden to women if he can’t cook?
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Apr 19
theamazonguru:

I rarely eat out.
So, there was this day I decided to buy food at a restaurant my colleagues always shout their food is sweet.

Crax fish is there.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Atarakpa: 10:35pm On Apr 19
theamazonguru:

I rarely eat out.

Cray fish is there.
you say it all.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Zetty177x: 10:46pm On Apr 19
Caaz:
My 8 yrs daughter decided to help me out cooking when she noticed how stressed and tired I was days ago.
I was impressed with her cooking skills.
I m officially handling the kitchen to her cheesy cheesy

She prepared breakfast which comprises of
Bread
8 raw eggs
A touch of ugwu leaf
And culinary .

Groundnut oil...1500
8 raw eggs...1600
Tomatoes...300
Pepper 200
Loaf...2000
Culinary(800)
Benny 200.

Una get money o ..this Tinubu's time
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Zetty177x: 10:47pm On Apr 19
theamazonguru:

I rarely eat out.

Cray fish is there.

One or two cubes won't kill
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Fruitbrett(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19
She did well but you didn't tell us that it was your 2 years old boy that drove you guys to the market... ehnnn madam?
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19
Not like my 28yrs girlfriend shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by okeke6969: 11:14pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.

. honourable advisor.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by okeke6969: 11:15pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:
Please do not encourage your child to start to near fire at age. She is too very young to be aware of the dangers of fire and possibly gas explosion because at that age, she is still prone to play with dangerous things. This may happen when you are not at home because you already encouraged it. Try to be a responsible parent.

Honourable advisor.

. honourable advisor.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Coolgent(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19
Barrywilly:

I los a cousin and her sister daughter recently as a result of gas cooler leakage. cry
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Digmygold: 12:27pm On Apr 20
Good girl. Kudos to you.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by theamazonguru(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20
Zetty177x:

One or two cubes won't kill

Of course 1 or 2 cubes won't kill.

But how about 1 or 2 cubes in the morning
1 or 2 cubes in the afternoon
1 or 2 cubes also in the night
All of these in all your 3 meals for the day.

This is outside the junk foods you eat that
are usually flooded with monosodium.

See we all don't know the damage we do to ourselves with excessive consumption of these rubbish called seasoning eg Maggi and the rest of them.

1. I once had a friend while in the university. His sister was employed to work with NAFDAC. So she was sent for a particular training, when she got back she began to work in the lab, running analysis on foods. As a result of the reality she was exposed to, it became a rule of thumb in their home never to consume any such seasoning.
2. My wife once worked at one of these popular fast food, they don't use the regular seasoning but monosodium. No wonder their food was always sweet and you and I keep trooping in their singing their praise that their food is sweet.

Any way, to each his own.

Enjoy your 1 or 2 cubes daily.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Zetty177x: 6:54pm On Apr 20
theamazonguru:

Of course 1 or 2 cubes won't kill.

But how about 1 or 2 cubes in the morning
1 or 2 cubes in the afternoon
1 or 2 cubes also in the night
All of these in all your 3 meals for the day.

This is outside the junk foods you eat that
are usually flooded with monosodium.

See we all don't know the damage we do to ourselves with excessive consumption of these rubbish called seasoning eg Maggi and the rest of them.

1. I once had a friend while in the university. His sister was employed to work with NAFDAC. So she was sent for a particular training, when she got back she began to work in the lab, running analysis on foods. As a result of the reality she was exposed to, it became a rule of thumb in their home never to consume any such seasoning.
2. My wife once worked at one of these popular fast food, they don't use the regular seasoning but monosodium. No wonder their food was always sweet and you and I keep trooping in their singing their praise that their food is sweet.

Any way, to each his own.

Enjoy your 1 or 2 cubes daily.

Michael Jackson died at 50. He was the healthiest human seen at that time as confirmed by the doctors.. nothing was found in his system apart from propofol, an anesthetic that killed him. He was very healthy.But he still died. He didn't have sex; he feared infection. He was always dieting and in the gym He drank the purest water. He didn't eat junk. Yet he died. He slept in oxygen tent. .. he breathe pure oxygen.

Something must kill a man. I will eat my cubes with relish and enjoy my ukodo and beer, my edikankon with Maggie or knorr xubes. ..peace...love n light
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by theamazonguru(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20
Zetty177x:

Something must kill a man. I will eat my cubes with relish and enjoy my ukodo and beer, my edikankon with Maggie or knorr xubes. ..peace...love n light
I agree my brother..
You only live once (YOLO).
Enjoy the life of your head jere.

This life sef na mystery.
One can't be too careful.

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by iamL(f): 7:25pm On Apr 20
Opiosko:

The point is that the kid is way TOO YOUNG for cooking, not that cooking is bad. How did you miss that? Visit any hospital ICU and ask those with burns what happened, you will better understand my POV.
Funny how people easily go into defensive mode.. Naija do do many things to our psyche.

Your POV is as simple as abc because even before you mentioned it a number of people have called OP attention to it.

You prayed that her daughter doesn't burn down her house and I hoped for you that your daughter doesn't turn out to be an AI cook how is that defensive? Am not even the op.

Op daughter can arrange meals at 8 yours can't even clear her own dishes at 7!

Our psych in Nigeria is not good the world knows that.
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Alore: 11:19pm On Apr 21
Barrywilly:

Good advice!
Let her know she may use the kitchen and do any cooking ONLY if you have granted her permission to cook and strictly under your watchful eyes and supervision. No cooking for whatever reason all by herself.
You are rasing your child well. Kudos!
Re: The Breakfast My 8 Years Old Daughter Prepared. by Magnificenttop: 11:11am On Apr 22
Atarakpa:
Maggi and egg. Abeg make we dey try to dey eat wise

Lol.
How modern slayqueens' food wan sweet if dem no add a ratio of Maggi cubes per certain percentage of food?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.