Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily (37003 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Abimbola29(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20
Development levy na you one build school for someone
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Usmanovic95(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20
Wallahi life no hard, na we dey make am hard, if you cant afford their fees,their are cheaper alternatives you can take your wards.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Ken4Christ: 11:33pm On Apr 20
Monaboo:
She is complaining when CharterHouse, Lekki, Lagos is charging N42M per session.

That is N14M per term.

A Primary School ooo.

Na these kind school I wan dey teach.

Make I use my B.SC in Geography and Planning do better thing for Naija.

If u are working in any big school in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi in Lagos, abeg connect me.

I also mark WAEC.

Absolute nonsense. And their children are never among the best students in the country. Well, they were set up to collect money from those stealing our monies.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by CrossRhodes: 11:35pm On Apr 20
Akalia:
Depends on the spate of a child's cognitive development. My son started pre-nursery at 1yr. At that age he was able to construct short logical sentences . Now he is 2+ and when he talks often times, I wonder how he is able to string words together to express his thoughts at that age.
There are exceptions to the general rule.
Your child is an outlier.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by ambale(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20
Schools get grade just as clothes and every other thing get grade

Choose your grade and stop disturbing the world abeg

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Truthsandtrusts: 11:37pm On Apr 20
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”

Propaganda done land , they won mumu some mumu so that people go start curse Tinubu....or maybe if na truth he nor go pass all this big churches school dem
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by CrossRhodes: 11:38pm On Apr 20
xeju:
If one of the parents isn't working, no child should start school before 5yrs imo
Yea, the UK where we copy copy from start after 5th birthday.that is their compulsory school age.

2 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by ufuosman(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20
Na wa
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by motionarena: 11:44pm On Apr 20
iLegendd:
After all these expenses, she'll soon grow and start doing hookup on TikTok for 15k.

Like your daughter?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Besuccesful: 12:08am On Apr 21
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Obierika(m): 12:09am On Apr 21
CrossRhodes:

Na una dey put underaged children for school na...
No child should start school until 3years minimum.

You don't know Nigerians, they like to brag about everything. Hear a typical Nigeria - Do you know that my child started school at the age of just 14 months?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by VIKTO83(m): 12:12am On Apr 21
I guess it covers d education till university.
But come to think of it: the hand go fit touch d ear from head?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Obierika(m): 12:16am On Apr 21
Enemyofpeace:
Na from there the baby will go for NYSC now.

grin
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Virgo3: 12:39am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

That list should bear the name of the school, if real
lol from her car's dashboard you definitely know say na lie
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by LyfeJennings(m): 12:58am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

Lmao
What part of Nigeria do U stay
If it's Lagos
What part of Lagos
Trust me, there are schools that charge up to 5million Naira in Some parts of Lekki for Pre-schools, I mean kindergarten.
Some charge as high as 1.5 to 2m in some parts of Ikeja and Ilupeju
And U know the funny thing
PEOPLE PAY WITHOUT A SWEAT

Some gram life no be fake o
It is actual reality o

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by LyfeJennings(m): 1:03am On Apr 21
Ken4Christ:

Absolute nonsense. And their children are never among the best students in the country. Well, they were set up to collect money from those stealing our monies.

Dey play
Just be playing
Is that what U think
If U send Ur pickin go better school
E go Sabi book
Not necessarily to be the best in the country but e go Sabi book
And sides,its not just about education but the class of life ur kids will be exposed to
Trust me, U cannot compared British International School with Jubril Martins High School
Atlantic Hall CAN NEVER EVER BE COMPARED TO Ireti Grammar School
I pray I have the money and mindset to do so to your offspring someday

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by loyaltygame(m): 1:09am On Apr 21
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”
Fake from the pit of hel!
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Dybala11(m): 1:27am On Apr 21
Think9ja:
I just laugh whenever i hear our people complain of rising cost of school fees.

Quality Education is not cheap anywhere.

It's because of the poor standard of education we currently have that every tom, dick and harry is in the university..

When we improve the standard of our education and make it expensive, those that cannot afford it will go for skill acquisition or some form of vocational training. The geniuses among us will get a scholarship or some form of grant.

All this student loan scheme bullshit is to further produce rubbish into the nigerian market as graduates. Where are the jobs for them?

China is one of the best economies in the world and they dont see university as do or die like we see it.

Last last Nigeria cannot be fixed jare
Unfortunately, some or even many talents will go to waste if we decide to tow this hard-line though. I know individuals who were quite brilliant but unable to attend a university after Secondary School because of limited resources, some have to settle for teachers' training college to earn an NCE and others attended Polytechnics.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Biteized(m): 1:28am On Apr 21
This Woman should SHUT UP and stop complaining. 

Let her carry her Kids to Akara School or Plank schools in her Neighbourhood. 
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by nedekid: 2:47am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

List for school fees? Not necessary.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by nedekid: 2:48am On Apr 21
lomprico:
Some private school owners are worse than thieves.

But she for show us the school name na
Seems if they do not charge well they will not be able to pay quality staff.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by nedekid: 3:29am On Apr 21
Obierika:

You don't know Nigerians, they like to brag about everything. Hear a typical Nigeria - Do you know that my child started school at the age of just 14 months?
Guy, it is not bragging from them ohh but fact.
I picked someone up from a university recently, a 20 year old, his friend that came along looked like a child. Omo, I had to ask how old, 17/18, and writing 300 level exams going on 400! Haba!
Thr person I picked said that is how they are plenty there, that they enter so young ie 15..
How Meanwhile he says forget it, that they are all smart, that they cope easily based on the standard of secondary schools attended.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Luckybelt: 4:01am On Apr 21
1000Capacity:
This is a fake list.
Primary schools print these in bulk and it carries the school information.
The list may be fake but that amount happens for real
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Obi3icebaba(m): 4:05am On Apr 21
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa...

Funny thing is that kids whom their parents splash so much money on their heads in terms of education can hardly stand in front of those who attends/attended akara schools like us in terms of brilliance...... I'm speaking from experience..... During my waec days,I realized that..

Dey play
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Laple0541(m): 4:13am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

What if the person deliberately covered the name of the school?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Candreva: 4:26am On Apr 21
Clout! Shey na this piece of paper the school wey Wan collect almost 1m for pre-kg fit use? Dem no fit even afford a full A4 paper. grin grin
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by NaijaCover(m): 4:40am On Apr 21
Where Una Dey See Money
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by ObalendeCMS: 4:50am On Apr 21
All these lazy ass irresponsible parents. Always looking to outsource carers & minders for their wards.

Babies making babies!
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by smasher1(m): 5:07am On Apr 21
gr8dom:
I suspect lies here. With that fees, to print on an A4 paper shouldn't be difficult.

Oga, that's a blue colored print out. Such companies still cut costs. No body use full a4 paper today to print what they can print on small pieces of paper.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Jungleluv5: 5:09am On Apr 21
All this private school na scam. Haba help me ask the proprietor or proprietress that how they pay when they were in school and they will be collecting big money and be paying peanut to their staff thief

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by smasher1(m): 5:12am On Apr 21
Sheuns:
A child shouldn’t be in school until age 3-5.

All of you people saying this, it is because you don't have kids. I enrolled my twin in school so that the mother can rest for at least five hours or more during the day. Kids are big work and would drain all your energy. That's why whenever you go out and see someone willing to carry them for you, you give them out quickly so you can rest a little.

2 Likes

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by cnonyechi(f): 5:36am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

Dats a fee breakdown it must bear the name of the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bottle Cap Challenge: Teacher & Pupils Create Lagos' Logo Using Bottle Caps. / Using Two Names Instead Of Three Names / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.