Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily (37028 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Crypto Kindergarten: A School Where You Get Paid To Attend / What Are Some Must Read Books For People In Their 20s? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Bluntemperor: 5:38am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

That list should bear the name of the school, if real

Too many Fakery is the codeline of Social Media.
You go to where your interests are,for no be today Schools dey Resume.
It also depends where your Areas dey!

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by geoworldedu: 6:03am On Apr 21
lomprico:
Some private school owners are worse than thieves.

But she for show us the school name na
The more they charge, the better the value of education they offer and the more their facilities .It's called class, not stealing.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by whizzler: 6:08am On Apr 21
lomprico:

But they don't force anyone come to them na n
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Olowosaudi(m): 6:35am On Apr 21
Hmmm. Many parents in today's Nigeria just want to keep up with the Jonesses, not minding their own financial capabilities. No one compelled you to enrol your kid in da school. Private schools are established for profit making and not to educate the students.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by PointZerom: 6:52am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

He's protecting the school.

It's not fake. It depends on the type of school.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by CrossRhodes: 6:53am On Apr 21
Obierika:

You don't know Nigerians, they like to brag about everything. Hear a typical Nigeria - Do you know that my child started school at the age of just 14 months?
Exactly!!
Imagine that we even had to name a generator set "I pass my neighbor"

Nigerians and classism.. grin

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Tonytonex(m): 6:57am On Apr 21
lomprico:

when the school sue her , you go follow contribute money for case abi?
Wisdom is profitable.

Nobody force her to take her child there.
There are other children there.

No do pass yourself.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Tonytonex(m): 7:01am On Apr 21
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. Many parents in today's Nigeria just want to keep up with the Jonesses, not minding their own financial capabilities. No one compelled you to enrol your kid in da school. Private schools are established for profit making and not to educate the students.
I unliked because of the bolded.

You were making sense, but the bolded spoiled everything.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by CharleyBright(m): 7:37am On Apr 21
Sheuns:
A child shouldn’t be in school until age 3-5.

Says who?
You are not yet a parent, so face your front and no put mouth for what doesn't concern you. When you become a parent, your mindset go change.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Teenaira: 7:49am On Apr 21
lomprico:

But the baby will participate in sport now. Make them teach am how to play football, she go recover all the money shap shap.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by PrayWills: 7:51am On Apr 21
Monaboo:
She is complaining when CharterHouse, Lekki, Lagos is charging N42M per session.

That is N14M per term.

A Primary School ooo.

Na these kind school I wan dey teach.

Make I use my B.SC in Geography and Planning do better thing for Naija.

If u are working in any big school in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi in Lagos, abeg connect me.

I also mark WAEC.

Agba Auditor
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59am On Apr 21
lomprico:

toor how come sport levy is 5k then cloth uniform over 100k...
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by sdeli: 7:59am On Apr 21
Peakdesign23:
I wish she exposed the oversabi school.

Some schools charge more then this in the City
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by FireUpNow(m): 8:06am On Apr 21
What's the name of the school and it's location? Let me do my research
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Fearyourcreator: 8:24am On Apr 21
lomprico:

Thieves as how , na you go tell them how much them go charge? Na person will go another place if one can't afford some of them na

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Fearyourcreator: 8:25am On Apr 21
DeGods007:

If you can't pay please withdraw your kid from the kindergarten school....

Na me send you to enrol there?
Simple
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by femi4: 8:32am On Apr 21
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”
Hypocrites
If you can afford 432k for tuition....how much is 55k, abeg rest
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by RealTalker02: 8:54am On Apr 21
Peakdesign23:
I wish she exposed the oversabi school.

The school doesn't exist. She just type that stuff on her system for content

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Apr 21
Adewale1603:
Which one is pre-kindergarten. When did they created that one?
akara school.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by RealTalker02: 8:55am On Apr 21
FireUpNow:
What's the name of the school and it's location? Let me do my research

School doesn't exist. Someone just type shit on their system for content
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by illicit(m): 8:57am On Apr 21
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa...

Funny thing is that kids whom their parents splash so much money on their heads in terms of education can hardly stand in front of those who attends/attended akara schools like us in terms of brilliance...... I'm speaking from experience..... During my waec days,I realized that..

Oga thats in the past o

Have u ever met a kid from a British school?

They do physics, chemistry, biology from grade 7

They know a lot of things, I no go lie u

I teach

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 8:59am On Apr 21
grin

God bless our parents.... grin me were dey carry #1 go school chop okpa, lick orange iceblock, abi na zobo, even we dey arrange my books wit jux #95.5kobo... smiley

Gone are the good old days...

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by FireUpNow(m): 9:02am On Apr 21
RealTalker02:

School doesn't exist. Someone just type shit on their system for content

That's Terie to be honest.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by FireUpNow(m): 9:06am On Apr 21
illicit:

Oga thats in the past o

Have u ever met a kid from a British school?

They do physics, chemistry, biology from grade 7

They know a lot of things, I no go lie u

I teach

Let the kids from the school mentioned be doing calculus , engineering drawing and medicine. The tuition is just too high. Let's be honest with ourselves.
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by illicit(m): 9:07am On Apr 21
FireUpNow:

Let the kids from the school mentioned be doing calculus , engineering drawing and medicine. The tuition is just too high. Let's be honest with ourselves.

Education is not cheap
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by FireUpNow(m): 9:16am On Apr 21
illicit:

Education is not cheap
what school did you attend or attending that warrant this your statement?
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by illicit(m): 9:23am On Apr 21
FireUpNow:
what school did you attend or attending that warrant this your statement?

I teach in a British school
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:28am On Apr 21
edogu:
A Nigerian woman, Tanko Lami, has expressed shock after receiving a slip containing breakdown of fees for pre-kindergarten pupils.

“Development Levy 300k as in how? You will give my child teeth and brain cells because I don't understand. 55k books for a pre-Kindergarten. This pikin no even reach the kindergarten finish sef, and books of 55k at that stage,” she wrote in a Facebook post on Friday, April 19.

Me the mama, how many books I don read all my life? And that uniform. When my child is not a model… the same uniform that he will pour food on top? Abi ? Nna eeh”
She's poor ....that's why she's making noise
She should take her child to public school
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Apr 21
motionarena:

Like your daughter?
Rest, little SIMP.

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Perocom(m): 10:26am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

You don’t need to know that school. It’s very real and even more. Just google cost of school fees in Abuja, Lagos, Ph, Enugu and see for yourself. Check Britarch schools for example and Regent international schools Abuja and see

1 Like

Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by illicit(m): 10:40am On Apr 21
Perocom:

You don’t need to know that school. It’s very real and even more. Just google cost of school fees in Abuja, Lagos, Ph, Enugu and see for yourself. Check Britarch schools for example and Regent international schools Abuja and see

I teach in a British school

No international school will list their fees on such miserable paper

Most of my students in grade7 and 8, thats jss1 and 2 have been to at least 7 countries, I Europe and America

We dont operate like that
Re: N55k Books For Pre-kindergarten? - Nigerian Woman Reacts Angrily by Uche559(m): 11:44am On Apr 21
illicit:
This is fake

No school of repute prints on such miserable paper, it has to be letter head

✍️
It's not, most private school give this to parent that come for enquiry only especially when they suspect u ll not come back. They normally take parent that pay for admission form serious. After u enquire n pay d admission form fee, then a proper letter headed paper with all the requirements n breakdown is listed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.