Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Slavery Of Men By Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slavery Of Men By Women (3603 Views)

Wrinkled Lady Deceives Men By Editing Her Pictures(picture) / My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:08pm On Apr 21
Damian911:
Not about he promised to help me that was why I quoted him
Okay
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 8:12pm On Apr 21
Gadafii:
she couldn't have been right, because what formed my view towards women has nothing to do with me directly neither was i traumatized, i merely learnt from the experience of older people around me, which basically was to never expect anything from women amd at the same time expect everything and anything from them

I dont have toxic view of women, as a matter of fact, i attract them in drove and relate with them genuinely... But i am never loose guarding no matter how good they come

Well...

In other news, could you be a little elaborate with this 'experience' you refer to.
Especially if it wouldn't harm anyone.

One might actually learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Drone95(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21
Here

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ObalendeCMS: 11:19pm On Apr 21
I no longer find women interesting, though I still find some beautiful & attractive!

2 Likes

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by papyjaypaul: 12:55am On Apr 22
Gadafii:
she couldn't have been right, because what formed my view towards women has nothing to do with me directly neither was i traumatized, i merely learnt from the experience of older people around me, which basically was to never expect anything from women amd at the same time expect everything and anything from them

I dont have toxic view of women, as a matter of fact, i attract them in drove and relate with them genuinely... But i am never loose guarding no matter how good they come

When I was young, I had these old men tell me these things, I thought they were wrong. I was even suspecting them as fathers but I didn't know yhey were giving me men's privilege. Men only talk when there's no woman around, then they can truly tell you what's on their mind and this game of life. It was when i started getting to know women I understood what they were saying. Women are manipulative but we must continue to take care of them. NEVER lose yourself for them, enjoy your life and live responsibly. Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4quVsWXwM?feature=shared
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by papyjaypaul: 1:02am On Apr 22
Let me tell you how to find out. If you know any lesbian, check the one that behaves like a man and ask her how does her gf behave? You go laugh because that manipulative behaviour na wetin d gf go give am. That's what men face
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by ProjectsCityNG: 6:35am On Apr 22
papyjaypaul:

When I was young, I had these old men tell me these things, I thought they were wrong. I was even suspecting them as fathers but I didn't know yhey were giving me men's privilege. Men only talk when there's no woman around, then they can truly tell you what's on their mind and this game of life. It was when i started getting to know women I understood what they were saying. Women are manipulative but we must continue to take care of them. NEVER lose yourself for them, enjoy your life and live responsibly. Look at this

How do I locate this woman abeg. I need to give her a Grammay award
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Peakdesign23(m): 8:16am On Apr 22
Why did you forget to add the part from the Bible concerning man and woman?
If all these facts are true, women wouldn’t existed in the first place. In my pov the writer dislike women.
Men on the other hand, majority of them cannot do without women.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Seeker2014: 10:47pm On Apr 22
It has always been a woman's world.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:11am On Apr 23
Drone95:
Here
Lol

Good job!
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:16am On Apr 23
ObalendeCMS:
I no longer find women interesting, though I still find some beautiful & attractive!
Wow cheesy

You find some beautiful and attractive yet you no longer find them interesting.
Oxymoron! grin
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:20am On Apr 23
papyjaypaul:

I love your disposition.
You now believe the older men but still insist on being nice and taking care of women around us.
Like you said, that's responsibility!
And I agree

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:22am On Apr 23
papyjaypaul:
Let me tell you how to find out. If you know any lesbian, check the one that behaves like a man and ask her how does her gf behave? You go laugh because that manipulative behaviour na wetin d gf go give am. That's what men face

Lol

Oh even lesbians are not exempt
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:24am On Apr 23
ProjectsCityNG:

How do I locate this woman abeg. I need to give her a Grammay award

I tried watching the video but no audio
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:25am On Apr 23
Peakdesign23:
Why did you forget to add the part from the Bible concerning man and woman?
If all these facts are true, women wouldn’t existed in the first place. In my pov the writer dislike women.
Men on the other hand, majority of them cannot do without women.

What's the part from the bible you're talking about?
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 10:25am On Apr 23
Seeker2014:
It has always been a woman's world.

From Adam cheesy
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by MrColdsweat: 11:54am On Apr 23
Women created marriage to enslave men, and then fooled men into believing they(men) created marriage to their benefit. It's a very hopeless situation.
Re: Slavery Of Men By Women by Trueprophet91: 6:38pm On Apr 23
MrColdsweat:
Women created marriage to enslave men, and then fooled men into believing they(men) created marriage to their benefit. It's a very hopeless situation.

Funny huh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Witch! / Pls Can U Help Me To Decide Whether He Loves Me Or Not / How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.