Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section (5427 Views)

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by tashanja(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2011
@Poster:
Your list no complete till you add born2fuck and MOBO wetin sef, dis guys de very romantic and de girls dey even send for dem wella lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Gentle girl my pen1s
wettin be that one? Spoilt milk lyk u. Pple lyk dis shld b hanged! @op Wot's up wit dat list. Why is mr. Cork n 190 there? This is jst an xpensive joke!
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2011
^ cos d number of ur posts will soon clock 190
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by dabrake(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2011
^^ u & floxyluv get 190 posts.
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2011
Chimezie198:

^ cos d number of your posts will soon clock 190
dat's funny.
dabrake:

^^ u & floxyluv get 190 posts.
hmmmmm, voice of reason. Dat's logical enough.
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2011
Floxyluv:

dat's funny. hmmmmm, voice of reason. Dat's logical enough.
whatever
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Njgirl1: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2011
nls nuMber1 self racist obiyo arse lickING gays
1LEFULEFU
2MR CORK
Thats the correct post lefu sweetheart do please modify ur post
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by jackpot(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Add my name sharply b4 dis place scatter angry grin

come on, this ain't a games reserve. tongue
The list is of humans, not gorillas~ tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot:

LWKMD!!
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Goldieluks: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
Must you laugh up to 3 times?^^
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by iyatrustee(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
shows you how much of a lipsrsealed he is cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by MrCork17: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
Floxyluv:

wettin be that one? Spoilt milk lyk u. Pple lyk dis shld b hanged! @op Wot's up wit dat list. Why is mr. Cork n 190 there? This is jst an xpensive joke!

Floxyluv. Sweeeery I would rather date a tree than to kiss you. You aint even white! undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Must you laugh up to 3 times?^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
iyatrustee:

shows you how much of a lipsrsealed he is cheesy cheesy
look at dis one
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by iyatrustee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
you just broke the world record bro! posting 4times cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot:

Oh I see u bck , don't worry u will get noticed since u got me alerted

Zoo vigilante I c u can talk its sad to see gorillas crying wen you appear to clean dier cage but its too tell u,u looking like Frankenstein scares d shittz out of dem.Now I would warn u for this last time don't make me get toxic fuckingg Anusss

Chimezie198:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at dis one
Now wots got u so hyper, stop screaming down d place like a starving Baboon
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Oh I see u bck , don't worry u will get noticed since u got me alerted

Zoo vigilante I c u can talk its sad to see gorillas crying wen you appear to clean dier cage but its too tell u,u looking like Frankenstein scares d shittz out of dem.Now I would warn u for this last time don't make me get toxic fuckingg Anusss

Now wots got u so hyper, stop screaming down d place like a starving Baboon

Madam gorrila, here no be Game reserve OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Chimezie198(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

you just broke the world record bro! posting 4times cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Njgirl1: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot:

d above is true if human is d synonym of oyibo arse licking broke arse niggers. Note sexkillz aint one of the arselickers. The above can also only be true if gorilla is d synonym of hot beautiful breath taking black girl
Mr, Cork:

Floxyluv.  Sweeeery I would rather date  a tree than to kiss you.  You aint even white! undecided
mr cork who would want u 2 kiss dat your typhoid, tetanus  gonorrhea, syphilis and staph infected lips u use to lick oyibo arses?
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by MrCork17: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nj girl. sweeeery since u never been to London, I suggest u be nice. Can u cook? undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by ismaeel86(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
this nairaland romance section na real fuji house of commotion, wen people like 190, lefulefu, tellwisdom, badosky aka idowu omo igbo(omo jo igbo) and also mr cork fit kill person with laugh. not forgetting that mumu albino, sexkillz.
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Njgirl1: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
mr cork since u have sold ur pride via licking oyibo arses I suggest u hush when people with intact pride are speaking . Go bend ur head in shame arse licker
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Floxyluv. Sweeeery I would rather date a tree than to kiss you. You aint even white! undecided
gosh! Are you alright? Whatever gave you the impression i might be interested in you? I rather stick a pin in my eyes. Goodness! Insane persons allowed to roam the street!
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by MrCork17: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
Floxyluv:

gosh! Are you alright? Whatever gave you the impression i might be interested in you? I rather stick a pin in my eyes. Goodness! Insane persons allowed to roam the street!

Floxyluv .  you never been to London b4 and yet u playin hard to get!! undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by lailaiwala: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
njgirl, be cool. mrcork is just catching fun. 190 and his faggoty friends are devils. i hope mrcork and 190 are not the same.
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by jackpot(f): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
Chimezie198:

LMAO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

you sef notice am? wink

The girl Idowu resemble gorilla no be small. I guess her homo-erectus genes are still million years away from evolving into normal human being~  tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Xionez(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
That list is flawed. Wonder if this guy is the PDP Rigging Co-ordinator himself.
Anyways, na NL ladies suppose post hia. Not some crazy dude with a crazy list.
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
Chimezie198:

If dem born u well post your pics and let's see if the whole nl doesn't shut down due to your face looking like d arseee of a rhino . Biggg fooool no wonder u galfriendless  blawwwdy wankerrr tell evryone how u fuckkk ursef  ova with an umbrella up your asss claiming its makes u hit your ggg-spot. Thunder fireee u blawwwwdy monkey
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by jackpot(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

oh 'girl', go for plastic surgery and save us this horror na~ tongue
I think London Metro. Hospital are doing a promo now~ tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
^ur aim to get me bickering I c nice try, now sod off its aint working u 2 weak for bado.Let me borrow u an audience hahahhaahhaa am lafing happy now prickkkk
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by jackpot(f): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
anytime i see your posts, i just imagine a gorilla facing a computer screen and punching on some keyboard~ tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
ismaeel86:

this nairaland romance section na real fuji house of commotion, wen people like 190, lefulefu, tellwisdom, badosky aka idowu omo igbo(omo jo igbo) and also mr cork fit kill person with laugh. not forgetting that mumu albino, sexkillz.
Omo aboki luv u 2 hehehe, by d way christmas is on me dis time.U sabi d package na wink kiss
Re: Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section by Njgirl1: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot when a boy likes a girl he either tells her or pretends to hate her. The later method is sooo last century though. We al know u like Idowu but your method of showing it is outdated and only excusable if u re 12. Dude this is 21st century how difficult could it possibly be to say ' Idowu I love u' . U ve got competition Chimezie is interested too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Breakup Ever!!! / ... / Need An Advice On My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.