Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking (4266 Views)

Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma Reveals / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking by Almaiga: 5:16am On Apr 22
dopedan:
This man is a billionaire in dollars and yet, no watch, old shoe, simple cloth.
Yet how much do you have that you are feeling on top of the world? Learn to be humble
Davido plus wizkid plus burna boy no reach

Why does he have big belly, is he pregnant? It's either he is pregnant or he get Kwashoko grin grin grin

Re: Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking by Peakdesign23(m): 8:48am On Apr 22
He’s so simple.
Re: Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking by Johnwrite(m): 9:59am On Apr 22
Looking good
Re: Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking by Idaytesj29(m): 10:37am On Apr 22
franchasofficia:
I see.

You will never understand the ways of the Igbos, stop hating and applaud good thing.

You and I know that in Nigeria, it is mostly Igbos that work their ass off without government favor to become rich.

Check all the so called Forbes dollar billionaires in Nigeria, most got rich through owning crude oil wells or some sort of affiliation with a past Military Head of state or President of Nigeria, and you know Igbos have never produced a President since 1966.

Check all the richest Igbos, most are private business owners who worked their asses off to get to where they are. Only a handful of them own crude oil well which is what made most Nigeria's dollar billionaires and even millionaires.

Tell me if it's easy to rise from the ashes of a brutal two year civil war that destroyed all you had and leveled your home and investments, and restricted you from securing federal jobs or occupying key political positions, such that states were created in all regions based on population but only Southeast that houses the 2nd or 3rd most populous tribe in Nigeria got just 5 states in the name of land size which is never the basis for state creation.

Yet these people are able to rise to the level they are today through extreme hardwork, doggedness, global traveling for trade and economic improvements, and you don't applaud them but chose to applaud people that depend and feed off federal government policies, jobs, appointments and government office corruption/looting just because of hatred and communal dislike.

Continue, God alone knows the best but be careful with what you think and wish people that did you no personal wrong, peace

Most of what you stated here as negatives are self inflicted, especially the fact that they have not produced a President since 1966 and the civil war. Igbos also own oil wells.

Yes, Igbos do private business, so does other ethnic extractions. Everybody works their asses off, not one ethnicity. To say only Igbos are hard working is a big lie and a deliberate malicious denial of other ethnicities in the country. Igbos in business also get government favours, when Nigeria restricted the importation of tokunbo vehicles to encourage local production of vehicle, did Innoson not benefit?

The Nigerian Army Generals uses Innoson vehicle as official vehicles, has a Igbo business not benefited from government?

And as usual, if you are envious of Dangote, whom I am not an advocate or supporter of, cos he is taking undue advantage of the country, my question will be can your business men look beyond tribal lines and reach out to government for support? Take for instance, Tinubu government, he has a large heart and would look into their demands, but will the Igbo business community be confident enough to approach him for such beneficial discussing looking as the kind of experience he had with the South East elites and still experiencing? Cos their conscience won't let them. Everybody understand criticism borne out of meaning well, but when it becomes a campaign against a people, then it's seen beyond criticism.

As for Forbes billionaires being oil magnate, the country has had very rich people even before oil boom, people can be rich with or without oil. So, this argument does not hold water.
Look, the civil war is entirely the Igbo ethnicity fault due to error of judgement. And you people needs to move past this personal emotional blackmail to really integrate and take your position in national politics. No one restricts you from taking FG jobs, we have Igbos in Federal civil service, approach the bureau of statistics for figures, you will be amazed. And as for the loss from the civil war, it's self inflicted, you can declare a war and expect not to lose properties and infrastructure. What of the properties people lost to the Biafra troops?

On state creation, South East have population, but do they have the land mass? The north that you compared to has both land mass and population. The whole of South East is not up to Niger State alone in land mass and 5 stars has emerged from there, this is more than generous, let's be on the side of equity and justice.

Why do you need other people's validation as a tribe? And I didn't applaud the Hausa Fulani, I only pointed out that they are rich but does not look down on others or harass the internet space with it. Even your business that you keep talking about gets patronage from government allocations and other multiplier effects of government activities.
About looting, don't accuse a particular tribe, all tribes has looted from this country including yours.
And for last paragraph, Igbos can critique other tribe and make opinions about them, it's called being factual right? But when other peoples makes a critique and a state about you, it's hatred and wishing Igbo people evil right? Well, I see a whole ethnicity drawing themselves back. You guys really needs to grow up and move on.
Re: Look How Simple Innoson CEO Is Looking by Geometrix(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23
You are an idiot if you can't answer a simple question? Do you work in legit to know how they collate their data?
Namaster:

You are a VERY dumb boy. You realise that, right?

A business is NOT publicly listed in any stock market YET Legit.ng values the Founder at an EVEN billion dollars based on his ownership of that business.

How did they get the data?

Idioots like you are ALWAYS ready to believe and defend "trust-me-bro statistics" when you feel like it favours you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? / 9 Mouth Gig Things Guys Need To Stop Doing / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.