Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock (17061 Views)

You Miss Someones Calls And Refused To Call Back Yet You Pray For Destiny Helper / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? / MY Infinix Hot4lite Phone Sensor Light Dont Off When Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock by Offpoint1: 7:21pm On Apr 24
djkirkoo2:
hmmmm. 2004 MTN had already reduced prices of SIM to like 20k then by 2005 it dropped to N1,800. The SIM I am using is from 2005.
That was the year the service got to that part of Nigeria, so it was pricey at the start.
Re: Remember Those Days When Making Calls And Looking At The Clock by djkirkoo2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24
Offpoint1:

That was the year the service got to that part of Nigeria, so it was pricey at the start.
OK. Maybe. Because in PH then they started with 35k and as months/years goes it started dropping. That 2004 it was like 20k and in 2005 they did promo by selling for N1,800 which a lot of people thought the price would go up again so they bought many. It was since then till date the price dropped to even N100 and they removed the expensive SIM pack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Cancel Airtel Whatsapp Auto Renew? / Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk / Power Banks Can't And Didn't Kill A Ghanaian Girl. See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.