Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73366 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by AngelicBeing: 11:22am On Apr 26
Reading this thread gave me goosebumps, married but still sleeping around with a harlot, even with condom or no condom, it is disgusting and highly condemnable, which kind of stupid addiction is this, like seriously ๐Ÿ˜ณ angry

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by maxiuc(m): 11:22am On Apr 26
Even my babe going raw dey fear me talk more of a public p***sy

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by ultraviolet27(f): 11:22am On Apr 26
That's Hpv Herpes Simplex virus has no permanent Cure but it's Manageable that's doesn't look like Chicken Pox at all Chicken Pox Spreads out throughout the Body and Since You have had it before it is Supposed to give you immunity for life
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Lomprico2: 11:22am On Apr 26
BornToSucced:
OP, what you have is called Herpes, not chicken pox. Itโ€™s a very stubborn STDs. Check it online and you will see.

I will advise you visit a good hospital for proper treatment. It will spread to every part of your body if you donโ€™t treat it well ASAP.

If it's herpes, there is no cure!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by jojothaiv(m): 11:22am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:
How can a normal person have sex with a prostitute with no condom?

Guy u stupid aswear..

Even people wey dey sex ashawo with condom still dey fear...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Little wonder the topic read BRUTAL!
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by onadana: 11:22am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

You don carry Herpes...Good luck

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by vowiski(m): 11:23am On Apr 26
CrownLands:
Just be calm...
Have you done an HIV test?

HIV dey show symptoms after 2 weeks?

na wa for una..

BSc medicine people come and see your colleague.

Make OP go find who get MBBS cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by BornToSucced(m): 11:23am On Apr 26
Ikem11:
Brother what you have there is herpes. Nothing about chicken pox here I wonder which doctor diagnosed you.

Go to any general hospital and you will confirm what I said. Goodluck.

And FYI, it's incurable. Good news: you won't die

Thatโ€™s the truth.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Apr 26
noble2faith:
I beg you in the name of any God you serve. Dont infect your innocent wife with this!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Is chicken pox contagious
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by dominique(f): 11:23am On Apr 26
Why is nobody asking the op to consider DNA test on the unborn child? DNA is no longer important ko? Or are wandering cheating men immune to paternity fraud? Op better arrange money and do DNA test after baby is born, man hoes like you don't deserve faithful loyal wives.

After disturbing us with shouts of marry virgins all over the place, one would think they have anything to offer the virgin wives other than their rotten STD infested bodies. All these virgin seekers wey be STD customer dadani, may God blind your eyes to every virgin lady with good character. You will marry your likes by God's grace.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by bionixs: 11:24am On Apr 26
Prostitute Kii you dia ! Oga , I just dey hold my sef make I no tell you how e be me now. You are a serial reckless and dirty crawler

Abeg , can you take style DM me your wife's number or any of her relatives.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by noble2faith(m): 11:24am On Apr 26
baralatie:

Is chicken pox contagious

STD he said.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by oyeb15: 11:25am On Apr 26
It's std. HIV isn't deadly again unless u have been eating carbohydrates all your life.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Lomprico2: 11:25am On Apr 26
Tickles001:

From the symptoms you're having. It's very likely you've got viral infection, might even be more than one disease. It's certainly not chicken pox.
Test for herpes, HPV, hepatitis and hiv. I suspect the first one. It may be too early for labs to pick it up, so I recommend you take the lady an test her of the four diseases I mentioned. I'm sure a good lab will detect the one she has and that tells you the one you have.
PS. Viral infections don't have cure. Stay away from any pussy for now, so you won't put someone else in the same problem.
I won't bother talking about your sexual misconduct. But I'll just tell you to follow up with necessary and timely actions.

The modafucka is married o!

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.
Then don't sweat it
Only that you have to be taking reconfirmatory test every 3 to 6 months to be syre
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by NoToPile: 11:25am On Apr 26
Chai, this is so unimaginable.

Imagine a newly wedded wife that is pregnant having to deal with this.

So disheartening, only God can help the woman as she will be so blissfully ignorant.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Dalohad: 11:25am On Apr 26
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

The physician could have misdiagnosed you after disregarding the need for a proper test.
Go and do a test for Genital herpes. It is a PCR-based test, a swab will be used to collect sample on the sore and sent to the lab to definitively test for Herpes.

Doing lab tests is a way of asking for a "second opinion'. Healthcare is not cheap.

Save your own life and do whar you can. Go and rule out the Herpes virus. The virus is difficult to treat and may be carried for life.

There are hundreds of STDs, people only fear HIV.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Mexyz(m): 11:26am On Apr 26
I just pity your innocent wife, what in God's name did I just read?
You slept with a prostitute on the evening of your marriage ceremony?
So if sane people are asked to raise their hands up, you will also raise yours to be counted?
Oga you're a very wicked person.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:26am On Apr 26
noble2faith:

STD he said.
Where did he say he had std after his doctor told him otherwise
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by noble2faith(m): 11:28am On Apr 26
Gbadugbakun:
Na you wife I pity for having a dog like you as a husband. Las Las you'll infect your entire family with an incurable disease and end your family lineage.

As in, the guy just dey vex me. Redpillers no go see this oo ๐Ÿ™„

If i get jazz wey go make the disease kill you, I go am. @OP

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:28am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Just listen to urself .... do u live with her ?? A sex worker for that matter. What of if she 4kd another customer raw and that customer had been 4kin other women that might have it raw b4 visiting ur pvssy seller ??
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by kasany(f): 11:29am On Apr 26
This is clearly Monkey Pox

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Drrr: 11:29am On Apr 26
Lol...I no fit laugh o! honestlyyou really get this guy o no be small.
OmihaniFARH:

Hope you didn't come here to beg ?
Or maybe you came to steal those pictures and use it to beg for money that you are the one with the infection.

Samuel atoroje
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by tarboshi(m): 11:30am On Apr 26
"The wages of SIN is ........ " grin grin grin grin

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by UnimkeAk(m): 11:31am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:

Guy u stupid aswear..

Omorr Men dey oooo..
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by HBB1(m): 11:31am On Apr 26
AlbertoIancu:

Avoid your wife completely, Oga. So you have been knacking an Ashawo raw and transferring everything to your wife. Do you have a conscience at all?

Even single men like us are scared to knack Ashawo even with condom, talk more of without.

You say she did STD test one year ago. Can you even listen to yourself? Even one day is enough for her to contract the worst of STDs, especially since she is an Ashawo.

And you had the mind to go raw with her.

I really don't have any sympathy for you. Na your innocent wife I dey pity.

You have got Herpes bro!

Aciclovir might help for now, but it will still come back.

Sorry.

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by GenFunction: 11:32am On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:
You are married and still sleeps with a prostitute? Something is wrong somewhere.
No,everywhere

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by 12345baba(m): 11:32am On Apr 26
Abeg carry ur cross. I got nothing to tell u. If na chicken pox enjoy if na std enjoy , whatever sickness enjoy it. Na ur wife I blame wey go marry anumanu
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by noble2faith(m): 11:33am On Apr 26
baralatie:

Where did he say he had std after his doctor told him otherwise

What of if the doctor is incompetent?

You re sounding as a defendant of the op's marital infidelity! Can you ignore the STD and focus on the main message in my post which is ",the OP's marital infidelity"?๐Ÿ™„ What I am driving at is the op should stay away from having sexual intercourse with his wife!

Or are you also a cheater like the op?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by VaginaAcademic: 11:34am On Apr 26
Hiv lro max grin
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by VaginaAcademic: 11:35am On Apr 26
Hiv pro max grin
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by PepeXKermit: 11:35am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:

Guy u stupid aswear..

The worst is that the guy is married. Best advice ia to do HIV test after 6months. The gju is a big fool. He is even telling us it lasted 49mins grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos)