Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? (36975 Views)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by 12345baba(m): 5:40am On Apr 29
Advice urself by urself.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Omalicious1: 5:53am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.

There's no lifestyle without a price tag
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by TechBaron: 5:55am On Apr 29
Tallesty1:
Married men are the most sex starved.
Hundred!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by TechBaron: 5:58am On Apr 29
Cmanforall:

Which job do you do to be spending 200k per week on hotel bills only?

He is a toto vocanizer.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Amumaigwe: 6:00am On Apr 29
Oizee:
What stigma? People will talk for sometime and that's the end.

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Please do and marry, I dislike irresponsible guys.

Marriage no longer makes a man responsible. That narrative no longer makes sense since all we now have are ladies positioned to destroy the responsible men that married through infidelity and paternity fraud. Any man living his dream life and does not put anyone in harm's way is responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Judgesledge(m): 6:01am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

No I am not yet ready for marriage.
They still many fishes in the ocean that I still haven't tasted yet.

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.
Guy, sea no de ever dry, you'll eventually drown if your motivation is to taste as many fishes as possible. Trust me, I know this and it ain't pleasant
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Tendd: 6:03am On Apr 29
No parent will be proud to see their child be a serial womaniser or even patronise prostitutes even if they live in your house or not.What respect will you have around your neighbours and tenants, when you lead such lifestyle having prostitutes hanging with you in your neighborhood?
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ford101: 6:08am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.
I understand you very well. Since you can't pack into ur own house we're you have tenants,why not look for a good cheap house very far from your area and rent and funish it very well.and take your girls there.dont move your parents out no don't.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by frozen70(f): 6:10am On Apr 29
Konquest:

The OP didn't state that his sex drive is as high as 4 times a week. In any event, 4 times a week ISN'T a high sex drive for a young male.

Sex done 7 times OR more a week would be considered very high... OR when a dude's daily attention is constantly interrupted by the thoughts of having sex.

In any event, you largely made valid points in your summations here.

Thanks for recognising those valid points
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ChronicGp(m): 6:15am On Apr 29

Not when you're married to numerous wives
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by itumafriday(m): 6:15am On Apr 29
Why don't you go and get yourself a wife?
Because your parents are trying to protect you from destruction
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cjudy(m): 6:21am On Apr 29
OP don’t stop bringing them to your house okay. Keep bringing them. Don’t listen to your parents.
The day wey girl go die for your house, na that day you go get small sense
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by boxypane(m): 6:22am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.
Bro these ones aside, abeg give me business idea.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ejieddy: 6:25am On Apr 29
My own is, I'm an Engineer, a registered one and very affordable. When you want to develop any of your projects, abeg call me 😂😀. But seriously, I'll be more than glad to offer my services. Anywhere in Lagos, Ogun State and most South East states. You're a big man, you'll figure out the right thing to do sir.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mihaug(m): 6:32am On Apr 29
Rule No.1

Never allow a hookup girl know ur house. Your parents are saving your life without you even realising it. Many if this hookup girls have armed robbers connect. If they mean you, they will give robbers access to your house and the rest is a story of wailing, coffin, jollof rice, meat, toothpick
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by philpwresh(m): 6:39am On Apr 29
Oizee:

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Are you Ebira
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by yommen: 6:40am On Apr 29
IkeIgboNiile:
Bro, go and rent a place for yourself and enjoy different girls. What people think don't matter since they don't finance your life.

PS: don't listen to the girl, telling you to go and marry. Live your life freely, don't let anyone chain you down before you're ready.

@OP, just be careful not to carry STI.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Cmanforall: 6:54am On Apr 29
TechBaron:
He is a toto vocanizer.

Lol

Is that one job?
It doesn't also come with salary smiley
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mayeldah(m): 6:56am On Apr 29
Some of you just think say once you build house you have arrived and there is no need to invest further.

Stop womanizing, get married and invest more for a better life in your old age. Nothing last forever!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Saviola86: 6:58am On Apr 29
Oizee:

You are a lady and you are advising such character to Marry. his flirting with ladies will not stop because of marriage and your fellow woman will be the one to suffer.

He should fix his urge and sexual pervasion first before talking of marriage
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by AlphaHakimi: 6:58am On Apr 29
IkeIgboNiile:
Bro, go and rent a place for yourself and enjoy different girls. What people think don't matter since they don't finance your life.

PS: don't listen to the girl, telling you to go and marry. Live your life freely, don't let anyone chain you down before you're ready.

Exactly.

Dear boys/men, don't be decieved into getting married with the hope that you will always have sex whenever you want it. Single guys get more sex than married men. Once married, your wife will refuse you sex and blame you if you get it outside. It's just like refusing to give you food in your own house and still blame you if you visit a restaurant to eat.

If your wife is weaponizing sex, please use the money you are supposed to sort out her needs and get sex elsewhere.

Women have succeeded in demonizing sex thereby turning it into a bad thing. Sex is just like every other human need. The urge for food, the urge to sleep, the urge to use the rest room and the urge for sex are all part of the human person. So why demonize it?

OP, if you still want have more women, just get another apartment outside your area and do whatever you wish. Don't worry, do what you loke and the world will adjust.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by themanderon: 7:06am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

You are setting yourself up for a lifetime of pain and sorrows with all those different girls you are hooking up with and all their demons and your parents have seen your doom hence they are trying to save you from yourself but you don't just realize it yet. Get a wife to satisfy your high sex drive and plan for the future as the money you are freely seeing today may be hard to come by tomorrow yet you are frittering it away with all those call girls.
You may regret this in the next 20 yrs coming.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Agunesinjaweola: 7:12am On Apr 29
Just spending 50K four times a week is not too much actually, ie 200K weekly isn't as bad as one would think.

In the present situation, I think you can spend more to please your soul.

You can give 20K to your parents every month and asked them to find a new apartment !

Your great rewards is in heaven !!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Anyiamaka: 7:21am On Apr 29
Tallesty1:

How?
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:32am On Apr 29
IkeIgboNiile:

Marry OP. cool
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by DrMuzungu(m): 7:37am On Apr 29
Say no to ashawo!
Say no to olosho!
Say no to hookups!

And, above everything else, be careful... HIV is unforgiving!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by jmichael259(m): 7:42am On Apr 29
Rent only a self contained apartment around your town for your sexcapade days.

It's not that hard to figure out.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by beardedboy(m): 7:42am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

How many fishes can you taste? You can't taste 0.00001% of the fishes. So, just rest and don't ruin yourself by entering this rabbit hole.

Marriage is a very good thing IF done by the right person and with the right person. Please focus on making yourself right so you can identify the right qualities.

These hookup girls are a waste of time, energy and resources. But you won't know until you dump them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Corea4king(m): 7:54am On Apr 29
What of money u spent on hook up girls,Does it not pain u also?. why only hotel expenses ur thinking of ?
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Badboybito22: 7:59am On Apr 29
Personally If you’d want my advice. You’re a man I believe early 30s or late 27s, take a break from everything, work on something real, build a relationship, they’re definitely one or two girl you know, probably once liked & saw something maybe it could work.

See my point is, sex ruin men, one Messed up sex can make things go south for you my man. Life isn’t that hard to settle down, trust me it’s just endurance, forgiveness & vibes. We’re all human you know? Think about it

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Abee79(m): 8:13am On Apr 29
Your parents are right 🤐
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mecka: 8:14am On Apr 29
cococandy:
This one too wants a low body count woman. I know you’re a troll but it’s the guys consigning the useless post and telling you to continue that I’m more focused on. Because to them this behavior is totally normal and acceptable

When they tell you that you guys are illogical and lack intelligence this is what it means
its our nature to fúck around. Yours is stay in kitchen. I'm sure you sleep around while your boo is away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / Can I Start A Family With 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.