Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? (37020 Views)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Pinicop(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28
You've to choose between your freedom and your parents' happiness.

Here, you've 5 options:

One: Their happiness Over Yours -- be a 'good boy,' live the way your parents want you to live. Surrender your freedom, totally 'repent,' and continue living with them.

Two: Be Double-Faced -- Pretend to be a 'good boy,' but sneak out and have fun outside. A Saint by and a 'sinner' by night.

Three: Your Happiness Over Theirs. -- Be stubborn,ignore them and bring your girls home.

Four: Your Freedom is Above Everything. --
Move out and live elsewhere.

Five: Your Freedom is Above Everyone --
Kick them out and live the way you like.

The choice is yours, and you must make it by yourself, not us.

'.... enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices..."

That phrase.of yours above.. Hmm!

So, your hobbies is to engage the services of prostitutes?

By the way, as a red-pller, I don't like a womanizer at all.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by OPICANTO2223: 10:28pm On Apr 28
Drink snipers if you can't respect the presence of your parents around you
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ACRI: 10:28pm On Apr 28
Don't bring hookup girls to your house

Have sense nah

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by flourishing247: 10:29pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.

In as much as I don't like your lifestyle. So many landlords are tenants. There's absolutely no stigma attached to it..

6 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:29pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.
Respect for parents is good ooo.
Before I introduce any girl to my mum... I dey do 1000 calculations ... my Mon is hard to please
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by RPG2020(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28
1000Capacity:
I noticed no one has been crazy and bold enough to tell you to move your parents out angry

It's important that you and your dick enjoy your life and maximum pleasure. You parents should not Stand in the way of your pleasures.
After all, they should have built their own house.

Move them to a "face me and slap you single room". That way, you can hold parties back to back in your mansion. No one has ever built that your kind of house before. Good boy

If your siblings come around to complain, tell them to kneel down and give each of them very loud knock on their big head. Family must not come in-between you, your small dick and the several hookup girls angry

i first talk am say you no normal them say na lie

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

Just go and rent a small place for your secret things/cheating ir Bleep Bleep life grin, while still living with your parents
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by dNortherner(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28
Oizee:
What stigma? People will talk for sometime and that's the end.

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Please do and marry, I dislike irresponsible guys.
OP marry Oizee na, she seems to be nice and responsible. Marry her na if she is really a female and single.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ojun50(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

I will advise you settle down with a girl instead of sleeping around.

Have you asked yr self this questions: what if you have HIV, what if she die why sexing or you die why doing it, which I don't pray for. What if, you end up sleeping with a girl that will take yr glory. Look for a stable GF.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by VIKTO83(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28
Everyone with their problem.
Nairaland be like police station or hospital.
U go hear some funny cases and u go be like: WTF!!!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Bepositiv2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28
Rent house for them instead
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by blackborn7(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

Notes: I have tenants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.
If you have high sexual urge why don't you get a decent woman and wife her. is so shameful to rent another apartment for your parent because of kpekus. Dude, have you lost your civility and morals. enough of the hook up and get a decent girlfriend.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by israelmao(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28
You are killing yourself and destiny by sleeping around with many women,sex is beyond the way you see it,it is a strong covenant,any woman you have sex with you are already the same spirit with that woman.If she a mermaid you are one with that spirit,in fact you've carried her assets and liabilities.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Fryx: 10:38pm On Apr 28
Why not just rent a separate apartment that you can take girls to whenever you like. You donโ€™t need to live there. Just your own personal hotel.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by franchasofficia: 10:38pm On Apr 28
Oizee:

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Getting married most times doesn't stop a man from engaging in his hobby.

Any man that tells you that he is getting married to stop him from sleeping around or desiring to mate with different ladies is a big liar.

Getting married doesn't solve that craven for different women, it will only make the man to become more discreet.

Let him live his brosho life to the fullest before finding a genuine reason to marry other than sexual fulfillment because marriage doesn't end men's wild sexual desires and fantasies shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by torqque7(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28
What stigma is that?I am surprised at this age and level you still care what people say?just dey play.

Anyway for your Classic furniture and woodworks at unbelievable prices then we are your sure plug. FREE delivery ANY part of Abuja.Check my signature for details. Payment on delivery option also available to Abuja ONLY.

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Fryx: 10:41pm On Apr 28
Oizee:

How do you being a woman advise a man to settle down because of sex.

Ask yourself, will you be always in the mood to satisfy your man?

Bad advice.

A man should never set to down in the hope of getting free sex.

Although I canโ€™t blame you for that thought direction. Marriages are transactional these days.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Originalsly: 10:42pm On Apr 28
Where did your parents live before they moved in with you? Didn't you see this would be a problem? What will happen if you decide to get married?.... or not married but for economic reasons have a live in olosho? You really don't need help to figure out a solution.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by MarketDispatch: 10:42pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I

Rent a flat for your hookup activities....that way you take your hookups to your hookup flat and save on hotel bills.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by franchasofficia: 10:42pm On Apr 28
VIKTO83:
Everyone with their problem.
Nairaland be like police station or hospital.
U go hear some funny cases and u go be like: WTF
!!!
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Donlexino(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28
Tallesty1:
Married men are the most sex starved.
Kai, this guy just said the truth
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by bentenny(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28
Abeg no chase ur parents from that house ohh...please don't try it!

Just jejely go and rent an apartment until you have enough to build another apartment for urself!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Callosobruchus: 10:45pm On Apr 28
Dude,it's the life that you've chosen,sex with your wife needs privacy;talk more of hookups.Hookups are expensive, sometimes you might even like to go on two girls at a time for yourself(nairaland wouldn't let me use a word for that act).Whatever decision you make just be aware that you need money to "purchase" privacy.Illegal privacy is very expensive.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by henrydav: 10:47pm On Apr 28
As you love bringing different women for knacking parole, one day you go knack witch, not just a witch but a mature one. And your preek no go come down again.
The day you will die, na two by two community youths go use flog your preek down before berial.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by lapintoz: 10:48pm On Apr 28
Rent yourself or your parents a place and enjoy your personal space. You only live every stage of life once!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by shoodboi2: 10:48pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm s....

"T0t0 vulcanizer" or what is that I'm seeing as your username? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Taiwojon(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28
See this one oo oo oo

Give your life to Jesus before it will be too late
Repent from your sins

Don't die and go to hell.
Jesus love you
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Taiwojon(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

No I am not yet ready for marriage.
They still many fishes in the ocean that I still haven't tasted yet.

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.
Guys which kind life and mentality be this nah

You thought your good boy life to them is doing them

You are doing yourself oo oo oo
Better repent now
Tomorrow will be too late
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Kevineleven(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

No I am not yet ready for marriage.
They still many fishes in the ocean that I still haven't tasted yet.

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.
You want to taste all the fishes in the river, pray you don't meet shark that will taste u inside the river.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by BigYash: 10:53pm On Apr 28
How will you take gutter to your house? They are meant for hotels .. That is why you hear short time and day break.. If you want a woman in ur house,Oga find one girl when her senses still complete marry
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Oizee(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28
dNortherner:
OP marry Oizee na, she seems to be nice and responsible. Marry her na if she is really a female and single.
thanks Sir, I'm a female and already married.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by chukwuoke(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28
T0T0Vulcanizer:

As you say you no one be progressive in life. God's word is bitter in your life
. Then prepare to meet shameful disgrace guy. You are stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Frustrating My Life / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.