Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? (36963 Views)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Maysdevices(f): 10:23am On Apr 29
Mecka:
its our nature to fúck around. Yours is stay in kitchen. I'm sure you sleep around while your boo is away
LOL

People like you always meet your match, that is why we feel no pity for victims of domestic murder sometimes
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by kkins25(m): 10:25am On Apr 29
50K four times per week? Where una dey see this money? 800k per month to knack woman?

High libido abi lack of self discipline? Hmmm.. Agbafians! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cococandy(f): 10:27am On Apr 29
pocohantas:

Lmao. I love how you ignore their sexual slurs.
Hahahahaha

I’m a mature old lady now.

It’s only young girls that get offended by sexual slurs because they don’t understand yet that these dudes literally have nothing else they can say to them except some form of slut shaming or sexual slur. Nothing else!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Maysdevices(f): 10:30am On Apr 29
SmartyPants:

Madam, I think my point to her was very clear. I don't care whether she called him irresponsible or who else insulted him. He can defend himself if he wants to. I just found her particular reason hilarious. Couldn't care less whether she is a woman or a he-goat. Got it?

It's Monday morning please, find something useful to do.
A person that replied me in less than two minutes on a Monday morning

On a comment he made when the working population was asleep is asking me to find something else to do

You were here at midnight, you’re here now and you are asking me to find something to do with myself

Wonders shall never end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by G0odharddick: 10:31am On Apr 29
Oizee:
What stigma? People will talk for sometime and that's the end.

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Please do and marry, I dislike irresponsible guys.

Which one is he should go and marry because you saw that he built a house? Women and entitlement mentality!

Op, in all you do, avoid this advice. Don't marry anything. Enjoy your life to the fullest and if you must marry, marry a very rich girl from a very rich family.

Avoid poor broke girls from poor homes who are looking for rich guys to marry them, instead of working on their poverty stricken life

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by NOwazobia: 10:33am On Apr 29
Another attention seeking thread that never happened

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Apr 29
cococandy:

It’s only young girls that get offended by sexual slurs because they don’t understand yet that these dudes literally have nothing else they can say to them except some form of slut shaming or sexual slur. Nothing else!

No lies at all. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by davien(m): 10:40am On Apr 29
Juwessgratitud3:
Life of a man. Very uninteresting.
A man who's a landlord and houses his parents while enjoying himself is uninteresting? Most men can't boast of doing half of that.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by davien(m): 10:41am On Apr 29
cococandy:

You've killed your conscience and have no virtue then because a normal woman should not be used to slurs.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by SmartyPants(m): 10:45am On Apr 29
Maysdevices:
A person that replied me in less than two minutes on a Monday morning

On a comment he made when the working population was asleep is asking me to find something else to do

You were here at midnight, you’re here now and you are asking me to find something to do with myself

Wonders shall never end

Asking you to find something useful to do means stop seeking for attention! It doesn't mean you can't comment on Nairaland cheesy And you didn't stop to ask yourself why Smarty was up in the middle of the night while the "working population" was asleep? wink
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by alabo1: 10:51am On Apr 29
Tjra:
What do you guys enjoy in Hook up girls?

The mere mention of them makes me wanna vomit 🤢

Dey chook penis inside public latrine. Disgusting sht.

Better go and marry.

Some of them are better than the so called non-hook up. They mostly insist on protection and do regular check ups. The others have sex based on affection and usually go raw. Those who know know.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by shigoawesu(m): 10:56am On Apr 29
First option get married
Second option Get an apartment outside
Landlord do rent house not that your house is empty your parents are there
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by theredaddy: 12:19pm On Apr 29
cococandy:

It’s only young girls that get offended by sexual slurs because they don’t understand yet that these dudes [b]literally have nothing else they can say to them except some form of slut shaming or sexual slur. [/b]Nothing else!

i know coco will pop here, what women do how is it any different, broke shaming & dick shaming are they short of slurs ...

just when you thought you are pointing a finger, four might just be smirking back at you cheesy no gender innocent

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by theredaddy: 12:34pm On Apr 29
Ishilove:
There is something seriously wrong with a lifestyle you can't live with your parent's knowledge. You are the problem, not them

Thats not true, if you are raised in these very culture land, you will have so much respect for your parent that you won't do certain things in there front ..

I don't ever remember having sex with any girl in my fathers house,
even though i drink alot i have never sat in front of my mom to drink alcohol or smoke shishaa wink

i consider it disrespectful ... just a personal conviction

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Apr 29
theredaddy:

Thats not true, if you are raised in these very culture land, you will have so much respect for your parent that you won't do certain things in there front ..

I don't ever remember having sex with any girl in my fathers house,
even though i drink alot i have never sat in front of my mom to drink alcohol or smoke shishaa wink

i consider it disrespectful ... just a personal conviction
I understand your point. What i mean is any kind of lifestyle that will make my parents ashamed is a no no for me because they did not raise me that way. If they did not raise me to smoke and drink, then I have no business doing so. Even if I want to explore, let it end with exploration and not allow it become a habit.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by wiseoneking: 12:47pm On Apr 29
IkeIgboNiile:
Bro, go and rent a place for yourself and enjoy different girls. What people think don't matter since they don't finance your life.

PS: don't listen to the girl, telling you to go and marry. Live your life freely, don't let anyone chain you down before you're ready.
The dirtiest and most useless advice only an enemy can give to his great friend. This is the worst I have ever seen in Nairaland but liked by like minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Lovelydaisies: 12:53pm On Apr 29
blackborn7:
If you have high sexual urge why don't you get a decent woman and wife her. is so shameful to rent another apartment for your parent because of kpekus. Dude, have you lost your civility and morals. enough of the hook up and get a decent girlfriend.

Someone of this nature is who you are urging to get a 'decent' girlfriend... Why shouldn't he marry one of the hook-up babes?

Will you be willing to give up your sister to be married to him?

He's better off living this way, than marrying one good lady who'll suffer due to his high libido and reckless life.

Unless she knows him already and is okay with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29
wiseoneking
The dirtiest and most useless advice only an enemy can give to his great friend. This is the worst I have ever seen in Nairaland but liked by like minds.

Lol....you should change your moniker to dumb one pauper because that's what you are. The advice isn't for you so you can go fvck yourself. Dumbo.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Oizee(f): 1:49pm On Apr 29
philpwresh:

Are you Ebira
yes sir
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by I000Capacity: 2:05pm On Apr 29
Zetty177x:

Which kain advise be this? I smell sarcasm

It's good to be Sarcastic if you want a message to go deep down people

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by I000Capacity: 2:06pm On Apr 29
RPG2020:

i first talk am say you no normal them say na lie

grin grin grin
One mod Don ban that capacity account.
E pain me
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 29
davien:
You've killed your conscience and have no virtue then because a normal woman should not be used to slurs.

Why should I have a conscience when you guys pride yourselves in being ruthless monsters?

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by theredaddy: 2:50pm On Apr 29
Ishilove:

I understand your point. What i mean is any kind of lifestyle that will make my parents ashamed is a no no for me because they did not raise me that way. If they did not raise me to smoke and drink, then I have no business doing so. Even if I want to explore, let it end with exploration and not allow it become a habit.

The smoke and drink you consider bad, is relative to people and locality, however oro e ye mii

i almost concluded you must be boring, its good "exploration somehow exist in your dictionary" cheesy smh
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Apr 29
theredaddy:

The smoke and drink you consider bad, is relative to people and locality, however oro e ye mii

i almost concluded you must be boring, its good "exploration somehow exist in your dictionary" cheesy smh
'Boring' is relative smiley
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by davien(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29
cococandy:

Why should I have a conscience when you guys pride yourselves in being ruthless monsters?
What do you mean by that? If you mean men by default hurt women then that's probably false, men keep the peace 24/7 in society. The problem is a lot of men are being raised feminine, myself included, most men today if not for interacting with other stable men would lash out at the smallest provocation, it's why you as a woman shouldn't try to test or tease men like a deer teasing a lion.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29
I want some of the illegal drugs you’re smoking.

I strive to be this removed from reality
davien:
What do you mean by that? If you mean men by default hurt women then that's probably false, men keep the peace 24/7 in society . The problem is a lot of men are being raised feminine, myself included, most men today if not for interacting with other stable men would lash out at the smallest provocation, it's why you as a woman shouldn't try to test or tease men like a deer teasing a lion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Zetty177x: 4:45pm On Apr 29
I000Capacity:

It's good to be Sarcastic if you want a message to go deep down people

Fact
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29
pocohantas:

No lies at all. cheesy cheesy
will you get offended if they say you do DV and that you beat your man?
'Boya ko ni nice day' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by pocohantas(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29
Omoluabi16:
will you get offended if they say you do DV and that you beat your man?
'Boya ko ni nice day' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lmao! You are very observant o.
And you do like say you no dey see anything.
I no dey beat am biko. I will get offended.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by ojun50(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29
Mecka:
you are very stupid. Whats your own
No vex
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by WhoDeyHause: 8:46pm On Apr 29
grin grin
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Nacson(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

No I am not yet ready for marriage.
They still many fishes in the ocean that I still haven't tasted yet.

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.

Few year from now; you will be desiring a virgin to marry. Wicked soul... You will reap your reward soon if you don't repent 😱⚖️⏳

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Can I Start A Family With 70k? / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.