Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? (36977 Views)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mecka: 8:17am On Apr 29
remsonik:
How many girls have you tasted?, Even one fit for marriage you should have tasted. Don't chase your parents out of your mansion, they love you and if you can't hold your body anymore it will soon lead to a mental health issue. Marry quick,introduce her to your parents and have your own family. Then if you can't train your children well and they become street boys and hookup girls you will know sex outside marriage is an error with adverse effects.
as if marriage will solve his problem. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mecka: 8:21am On Apr 29
Badmashiii:

Op disregard all these talks about marriage .

Bleep as much pussy as you like. Marriage is only for idiots.
how will u have kids
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by jimmynauty: 8:25am On Apr 29
Few weeks frontpage em Donna jam std still de seek for advise.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On Apr 29
OP listen to ur parents, stop disrespecting their opinion becos u hold the house, ur parents understand the outcome that might likely happened to u fucking arround at the end and if u think they are disturbing you peace u can rent house somewhere, but make u no that is any bad thing happened to you this same parents would still be the once to call .

OP Think deeply so that u we not follow we're u follow come life, follow the place go back.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Mecka: 8:32am On Apr 29
Badboybito22:
Personally If you’d want my advice. You’re a man I believe early 30s or late 27s, take a break from everything, work on something real, build a relationship, they’re definitely one or two girl you know, probably once liked & saw something maybe it could work.

See my point is, sex ruin men, one Messed up sex can make things go south for you my man. Life isn’t that hard to settle down, trust me it’s just endurance, forgiveness & vibes. We’re all human you know? Think about it
get out with your foolish advice. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Father4all: 8:32am On Apr 29
Try to be responsible
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cococandy(f): 8:34am On Apr 29
Mecka:
its our nature to fúck around. Yours is stay in kitchen. I'm sure you sleep around while your boo is away

The math is not working in your favor

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Murketeer: 8:36am On Apr 29
blackborn7:
If you have high sexual urge why don't you get a decent woman and wife her. is so shameful to rent another apartment for your parent because of kpekus. Dude, have you lost your civility and morals. enough of the hook up and get a decent girlfriend.
Lol ... I don’t think a wife can stop this kind of people from carrying hook up girls ... he shudnt waste more resources for a wedding ceremony

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Apr 29
Rent your own house naa and risk being hacked down like that TV personality 🤭 Better get married and settle down before you squander your youth for 2 mins pleasure. Listen to your parents.

T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Yashita: 8:37am On Apr 29
Ashawo man.

If na woman talk this kain thing now, you’d see them firing bazooka at her.

Irrresponsible to the core.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Yashita: 8:38am On Apr 29
bigtt76:
Rent your own house naa and risk being hacked down like that TV personality 🤭 Better get married and settle down before you squander your youth for 2 mins pleasure. Listen to your parents.

Why you dey advice the id!ot? Let him be f^cking around na, then later start looking for virgin to settle down with.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Yashita: 8:39am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:
Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

While I love having them close, I'm feeling suffocated by the lack of personal space and freedom. I'm struggling to maintain my sexual urges due to my high sex drive... late night clubbing...enjoy my hobbies with different hook up girls of my choices, and even relax in my own home without judgment when I kpo!.

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself. However, I'm concerned about the potential stigma He's a landlord but rents a house himself? I'd appreciate guidance on navigating this situation and finding a solution that works for my parents and I.

Notes: I have tennants and could easily drive one and pack in but it's almost same thing.

Ozuor!
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by anonymuz(m): 8:44am On Apr 29
Oizee:
What stigma? People will talk for sometime and that's the end.

Op why do you love bringing different ladies home when you can just settle down since u have high libido, after all you are capable.

I like your attitude towards your parents though, I guess it's out of respect u don't want to misbehave in their presence, some ill mannered guys won't give a damn how he makes them feel simply because the parent are at his mercy.

You know your lifestyles, instead of wasting money on hotels, rent a room somewhere.

Please do and marry, I dislike irresponsible guys.
you are intelligent and mature.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Badmashiii: 8:50am On Apr 29
Mecka:
how will u have kids

Kids are unnecessary stress but if you must,you can do it the ronaldo style.

Or simply find a healthy lady,not olosho o. You both agree on amount,she born for you then you pay her off.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by REALretep(m): 8:54am On Apr 29
You are shaa heading towards destruction irrespective of whether you rent another apartment for yourself or for your parents.

Road no de that path you de go.
Retrace your steps and return to the drawing board before it is too late.

Your time on earth is limited.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Ishilove: 8:55am On Apr 29
There is something seriously wrong with a lifestyle you can't live with your parent's knowledge. You are the problem, not them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Cheeryfeet: 9:03am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

No I am not yet ready for marriage.
They still many fishes in the ocean that I still haven't tasted yet.

Yes I respect my parents very much. If someone goes to tell my mom that see me with cigar stick she won't believe.

As there are many fishes in the ocean to taste, there are also many sharks in the ocean to kill you, that's if you don't drown in the ocean first or mammy water does not capture you.
The risks far out weigh the perceived potential gains. I would have said to myself " mind your business, what do I know" but I know some and I can assure you, you are on a very slippery ground. It's only one mis step that it will take. Just one.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Cheeryfeet: 9:05am On Apr 29
Tallesty1:
Married men are the most sex starved.
Says who?
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Apr 29
cococandy:

The math is not working in your favor

Lmao. I love how you ignore their sexual slurs.
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Madups(m): 9:26am On Apr 29
Enjoy with ash? Kwantinue [quote author=T0T0Vulcanizer post=129573712]Hello everyone, I'm seeking advice on a challenging situation. In 2020, I purchased a plot of land and built a house, which I and my parents moved into in 2021.

I'm considering two options: renting a separate house for my parents or finding a new place for myself.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by KingMack(m): 9:27am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

Rent a house ad funish to ya taste for ya Playboy lifestyle then get a cleaner who cleans the house when ever you get match
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by cardoctor(m): 9:44am On Apr 29
Convince them to turn the house into a hotel since say na hotel dem born you.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Entom(m): 9:50am On Apr 29
Solution is repentance
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by hardon1(m): 9:57am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

Who has a real problem. Should post it abeg. Not all these attention seeking on the name of problem
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by TOM208: 10:01am On Apr 29
My advise for you is to learn self-control, then go and marry.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Maysdevices(f): 10:12am On Apr 29
SmartyPants:

He should do and marry just because you dislike irresponsible guys? cheesy Let me guess,you are also a Disney princess in your own head abi?
Is she the only one calling him irresponsible and telling him to get married on this thread? Countless other guys have even outright insulted him, why didn’t you reply them? Or na for women matter you dey get power?

Will you die if you see a woman’s comment and ignore?

Does it give some of you erections when you reply women and argue with them or something?
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by TENHEU22(m): 10:13am On Apr 29
T0T0Vulcanizer:

To cope, I've been spending a significant amount (around 50k) on hotel stay and I do this like four times in a week, which is unsustainable due to their high cost of drinks and food dollar rate increase and they put price in everything...when I could have all this in my house. That house is not your own the earlier you realize that the better, you have to build your own house, that's your parent's house.

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by isax(m): 10:14am On Apr 29
Be careful with lustful desires.
Repent. these stuff taste sweet but the end thereof....

On the other hand i wanted to say If it is a super story you are posting, may God Punish y*u for wasting my time reading your n*nsense post but lemme rest my case here.

BTW Try seeking medical and spiritual help for the abnormal high sexual desire you said you have.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Danmisra(m): 10:14am On Apr 29
Karma is a natural law, there is no way you will leave an irresponsible life, fornicating anyhow simply cos you have money and you think God or nature will not punish you, take as a loan, you wife and daughters will definitely be fornicators.
Money suppose to be a blessing to man but you are busy invoking evils to you life.
Enjoy your life, regret always comes later

1 Like

Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by TENHEU22(m): 10:16am On Apr 29
That house is not your own the earlier you realize that the better, you have to build your own house, that's your parent's house.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by Aragon001: 10:17am On Apr 29
Neva in ur life allow strange women know u build and own a house e get why oh. Rent a room apartment for ur philandering. Still stay in ur house and use that rented apartment for ur nacking.
But I will advice u to be careful the kind of girls u allow around u.
Re: Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On Apr 29
Maysdevices:
Is she the only one calling him irresponsible and telling him to get married on this thread? Countless other guys have even outright insulted him, why didn’t you reply them? Or na for women matter you dey get power?

Will you die if you see a woman’s comment and ignore?

Does it give some of you erections when you reply women and argue with them or something?

Madam, I think my point to her was very clear. I don't care whether she called him irresponsible or who else insulted him. He can defend himself if he wants to. I just found her particular reason hilarious. Couldn't care less whether she is a woman or a he-goat. Got it?

It's Monday morning please, find something useful to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help / Can I Start A Family With 70k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.