Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa (2687 Views)

Why Tinubu Can’t Separate Himself From Buhari’s Failures – Farotimi / 'Tinubu Is Part Of Buhari Failures' - Lai Mohammed / Buhari’s Failures: Why Trump Placed Nigeria On Travel Ban; How To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 11:42pm On Apr 22
LagosFirstSon:

And where did I write Seun in my comment ?

Guy, when I start with you now, you will start switching monikers ...

Ok o

Topic : Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa)

Your comments:
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu supporters are obviously the most stupid sets of humans on earth .. now I know

If Seun is not a supporter of president Tinubu, what then brought president Tinubu's supporters into this thread.

Please stay with the question without shifting any goal post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Solsix(m): 12:57am On Apr 23
mrvitalis:
Jokes aside... You can never take tribalism out of someone from that region

No matter how exposed they are

GEJ who grew our GDP from $350 billion to $565 billion is clueless?

People could travel freely down South, GEJ handled the northern security issue very well till he realized the northerners themselves didn't want it resolved

Tinubu so far has performed worse than Buhari in every aspect... I dare you to name one sector tinubu is better than Buhari

Who are the so called experts? Wale and cardi b?

What are they doing now that emefile didn't do?
U forgot to add that during Jonathan time we see food chop and our money have value. Jonathan may have his own weakness but he's not to compare with tinubu and buhari

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by DMerciful(m): 2:36am On Apr 23
Who was responsible for Buhari's second term failure? Same GEJ?

So now you agreed Buhari was a failure? Was that not what we've been telling you guys but you said we were lying?
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Seun was just stating what posterity has for ex-President GEJ and his locust years of obscene monumental corruption and ineffective mediocre leadership. It was so bad that even the Nigerian map was reshaped after Boko Haram took over the administration of some parts of Nigeria in the North East.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Forumites: 4:31am On Apr 23
This has actually shown that you guys don’t read before commenting. You just read headlines and start commenting rubbish. You guys should read seun post first then come back and comment. Na wao.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by ivandragon: 5:10am On Apr 23
The lie about GEJ not performing well, economically has been left to spread for far too long.

Evidence clearly shows that the common man had the best time under GEJ. OBJ was the forerunner and did a spectacular job of improving the purchasing power of the common man.

Yar Adua & GEJ did a good job of building on that momentum set by OBJ and actually improved on it.

The records speak for themselves.

Year 1990-1998
Av. Minimum wage (MW) N300

Item price
1. Rice N1000
3+ months salary to buy 1 bag

2. Beans N1500 5 months salary to buy 1 bag

3. Cooking gas NA No reliable records

4. Flour N190 1 month salary gets 1+ bag

5. PMS N11 1 month salary gets 27l

6. Diesel N12 1 month salary gets 25l

7. Cement N120 1 month salary = 2 bags+

8. Basket of tomatoes N200 1 month salary =1+ basket

9. Beef N50 1 month salary = 6kg
Year 1999-2010
Av. Minimum wage (MW) N7000

Item price qty of MW
1. Rice N6000 1month salary = 1+ bag

2. Beans N7000 1month salary to buy 1 bag

3. Cooking gas N200 1 month salary = 35kg

4. Flour N4500 1 month salary gets 1+ bag

5. PMS N65 1 month salary gets 107ltrs

6. Diesel N150 1 month salary gets 46ltrs

7. Cement N1500 1 month salary = 4+ bags

8. Basket of tomatoes N2500 1 month salary =2+ baskets

9. Beef 250 1 month salary= 28kg

Year 2011-2014
Av. Minimum wage (MW) N18000

Item price qty of MW
1. Rice N8000 1 month salary to buy 2+bags

2. Beans N15000 1month salary to buy 1+ bag

3. Cooking gas N400 1 month salary = 45kg

4. Flour N6000 1 month salary gets 3 bags

5. PMS N90 1 month salary gets 200ltrs

6. Diesel N300 1 month salary gets 60ltrs

7. Cement N200 1 month salary = 9 bags

8. Basket of tomatoes N7500 1 month salary =2+ baskets

9. Beef 500 1 month salary = 36kg

Year 2015 to date
Av. Minimum wage (MW) N30,000

Item price qty of MW
1. Rice N70000 2+ months salary to buy 1 bag

2. Beans N100000 3+ months salary to buy 1 bag

3. Cooking gas N1300 1 month salary = 23kg

4. Flour N60000 2+ months salary gets 1bag

5. PMS N600 1 month salary gets 50ltrs

6. Diesel N1300 1 month salary gets 23ltrs

7. Cement N10000 1 month salary = 3 bags

8. Basket of tomatoes N58000 2 months salary =1+ basket

9. Beef N5000 1 month salary = 6kg

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by udomonday: 5:23am On Apr 23
olisaEze:

The question posed in 2015 was not a trick question or a difficult one. It was a simple question: "GEJ or Buhari?" That's all. Not "Do we feel inspired by GEJ?" Not "Is GEJ a crisis president?" Not "Could GEJ have done better based on some highfalutin standards and plenty English that we pulled out of thin air despite being only 17 years removed from Sani Abacha!"

Just a simple binary choice: A or B? Zero or One? Left or Right?

The success of the opposition psy-op was that it appealed to the intellectual vanities of Nigeria's Speakers Of Good English. It convinced them that rather than a simple choice between the PhD with Nigeria's best-ever cabinet which delievered the best economic results since Yakubu Gowon, and the coup plotter who promised to protect Nigeria's economy with the Army, Navy and Air Force, 2015 was instead a referendum on a series of stupid questions centred around Goodluck Jonathan's personality. And apparently Seun is still unable to accept his role in what Nigeria has become!

TILL DATE, none of them can answer the question "WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR BUHARI IN 2015?" Ask them this question, and 10 times out of 10, you will hear a nonsensical response that answers a question you didn't ask.

You can listen to these poor psy-op victims yammering on and on for hours without making A SINGLE argument for why Buhari was a better choice than Jonathan in 2015 or at any point in time. And the most insidious thing about a psy-op is that people aren't just programmed to repeat the nonsense you programmed into them, but they are also programmed to believe that the nonsense was their original idea that came out of their heads. Meanwhile every single non-sequitur argument, every single non-answer, every single false narrative, every single talking point - were all the products of brainstorming sessions in boardrooms and creative agencies. - culled from @DavidHundeyin.
the failure of Jonathan made buhari seem like a welcome relief.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by OredoPikin: 5:29am On Apr 23
NLCreator:

https://twitter.com/seunosewa/status/1782492424532602927?t=vaIvTXIX1CURD3FOCCCgtA&s=19
It will never be better for u all
I pity my SS people
Imagine the lies this idiot is pushing
All just to defend Tinubu failure

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by beejaay: 6:38am On Apr 23
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. Seun was just stating what posterity has for ex-President GEJ and his locust years of obscene monumental corruption and ineffective mediocre leadership. It was so bad that even the Nigerian map was reshaped after Boko Haram took over the administration of some parts of Nigeria in the North East.
so u finally agreed that bukhari was a monumental failure abi.. See as they use style bring out your awful hypocrisy.. Ur iq low gan en

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by nedu666: 6:49am On Apr 23
Seun sense is so small. If Jonathan appointed emeiefele, who renewed his appointment for a second term.

From January 2022 to when buhari handed over, crude oil was above 90 dollars a barrel because of Russia Ukraine war but Nigeria did not benefit due to oil theft. Whose fault was that.

Buhari printed 22 trillion, borrowed 17 billion dollars, borrowed 37 trillion from domestic markets, yet no one knows how the money was spent. Whose fault

Under Jonathan, people could travel with fear of kidnap until buhari came and fulani turned full time highway kidnappers. Whose fault

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Luchitec(m): 6:50am On Apr 23

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by excanny: 7:18am On Apr 23
When you thought Seun has grown, he proves you wrong.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Benekkk: 7:30am On Apr 23
Cause and effect! Nigerians don’t like to look at the bigger picture.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by SlyIg(f): 8:10am On Apr 23
You did the right thing by blocking me on X cos what's this rubbish here?
Mstweeew...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Gustavowhite(m): 8:14am On Apr 23
I no go lie,that’s the average Yoruba man reasoning
They blame everything on everybody else but themselves
One was telling me other day why Cabals won’t allow his brother tinubu to perform,already giving excuses for their inevitable failure of their brother

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by ibabz(m): 8:20am On Apr 23
Seun, I totally disagree with you. Please do not attribute Buhari’s failure to Jonathan and do not attribute Tinubu’s failure to Buhari. Tinubu’s policies brought us to where we are today, not Buhari. Was it Buhari that asked him to remove subsidy before he had his cabinet? Was it Buhari that asked him to float Naira? These two policies brought us to where we are today, not Buhari. Today, these two policies have be relaxed because they weren’t working. This is the Only government that talks before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Etnot(m): 8:32am On Apr 23
Buhari is an uneducated fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by kingbee90: 9:18am On Apr 23
This homosexual man is now writing rubbish again after sniffing rat poop to get high.

One thing the slowpoke doesn't realize is; Time for propaganda is over. The common man on the streets can now tell the difference between OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, Duara man & opolo eye's regime.
When GEJ was in power, Eacobar, Duara northern cartel and this homosexual used his platform as a tool for propaganda to get GEJ out of office.
Now it's almost 10 years GEJ left the seat for you guys & look at the country now. It's almost a failed state and you guys are still blaming him.
The same subsidy GEJ wanted to remove that made you guyz to "Occupy Nigeria" that year with Pablo Eacobar & Daura man leading the protest is what the fomer removed on the day of his inauguration.

You guyz are why Nigeria may never progress because you always speak from both sides of your mouth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by God1blessBiafra: 9:20am On Apr 23
helinues:
Facts are bitter more than Agbo Jedi
So you yorubas now believe buhari is a failure. grin grin

The Same buhari you and your fellow APC ra!ts daily insulted anyone that speaks against him. grin grin

Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 9:21am On Apr 23
God1blessBiafra:
So you yorubas now believe buhari is a failure. grin grin

The Same buhari you and your fellow APC ra!ts daily insulted anyone that speaks against him. grin grin

Yorubas

You don agree now say GEJ na failure?

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 9:22am On Apr 23
kingbee90:
This homosexual man is now writing rubbish again after sniffing rat poop to get high.

One thing the slowpoke doesn't realize is; Time for propaganda is over. The common man on the streets can now tell the difference between OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, Duara man & opolo eye pablo Escobar's regime.
When GEJ was in power, Eacobar, Duara northern cartel and this homosexual used his platform as a tool for propaganda to get GEJ out of office.
Now it's almost 10 years GEJ left the seat for you guys & look at the country now. It's almost a failed state and you guys are still blaming him.
The same subsidy GEJ wanted to remove that made you guyz to "Occupy Nigeria" that year with Pablo Eacobar & Daura man leading the protest is what the same Pablo Eacobar removed on the day of his inauguration.

You guyz are why Nigeria may never progress because you always speak from both sides of your mouth.

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 20
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by kingbee90: 9:24am On Apr 23
helinues:

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod

Rule 20

Did i mention a name? Are you a homosexual man? Why calling all the mods?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Racoon(m): 9:24am On Apr 23
What kind of fuckery is this Mr Seun. So of all the failures Nigeria has ever had especially in the last 8 years, it is Jonathan that you choose to focus on.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 9:24am On Apr 23
kingbee90:

Did i mention a name?

Direct that question to the mods not me.

Thank you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Kenturkey048(m): 9:24am On Apr 23
This person is stupid idiot, and a bigot...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Kenturkey048(m): 9:26am On Apr 23
helinues:

You don agree now say GEJ na failure?

grin

Gej was never a failure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Kenturkey048(m): 9:28am On Apr 23
Gustavowhite:
I no go lie,that’s the average Yoruba man reasoning
They blame everything on everybody else but themselves
One was telling me other day why Cabals won’t allow his brother tinubu to perform,already giving excuses for their failure of a brother

Especially the writer of that nonsense...

Na until I start to see him post for twitter i realised why Nairaland be bedrock of bigotry.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by God1blessBiafra: 9:29am On Apr 23
naijaking1:
For 8 years Buhari's full time job was blaming GEJ while he hid his incompetence, nepotism/corruption, and ethno religious bias. Today, Seun wants to continue Buhari's blame game as a way of providing cover for another incompetent occupant of Aso Rock. Sad.
The surprise thing is those blaming GEJ for Buhari failure are the same people that defended buhari for 8 years grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Kenturkey048(m): 9:29am On Apr 23
excanny:
When you thought Seun has grown, he proves you wrong.

He can't grow beyond his mental strength.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by Kenturkey048(m): 9:31am On Apr 23
helinues:

Topic : Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa)

Your comments:

If Seun is not a supporter of president Tinubu, what then brought president Tinubu's supporters into this thread.

Please stay with the question without shifting any goal post

Seun is a supporter of Tinubu..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by kingbee90: 9:32am On Apr 23
helinues:

Direct that question to the mods not me.

Thank you
See this one,
You think I'm like you who doesn't have a life outside nairaland?
You think i earn a living by spreading false propaganda on nairaland for a monthly stipend like you.

I will help you mention more mods sef.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by God1blessBiafra: 9:32am On Apr 23
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu supporters are obviously the most stupid sets of humans on earth .. now I know
Na the same people that defended buhari for 8 years, insulted anyone that speaks against his poor performance grin grin

Now they admit buhari is a failure and start blaming it on GEJ

You're right about Tinubu supporters

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Laid The Foundation For Buhari's Failures - Seun Osewa by helinues: 9:34am On Apr 23
Kenturkey048:

Seun is a supporter of Tinubu..

Stop lying ridiculously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Opinion Polls - Presidential Poll In Progress / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year / The Real Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.