Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp (626 Views)

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / Stop Being Kind To Women! / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 10:51pm On Apr 22
There seems to be a great confusion between being kind and being a simp. Please know the differences and know why some men are called a simp.
A man saw his girlfriend cheating on him. He quietly ended the relationship sharply in the most respectful way -That is being kind.
A man saw his girlfriend cheating on him, instead of leaving her he forgive her because she promise him that She will change. He went ahead to marry her and she still cheat and he is crying hoping that she will change- That is being a simp
Please know the differences
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 11:45pm On Apr 22
Stop disguising. You are simp.

A simp is an awkwardly kind person.

An awkwardly kind person is a simp

3 Likes

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 11:48pm On Apr 22
Carcholce:

na u be the simp lol- olodo

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 11:53pm On Apr 22
atoliman:

na u be the simp lol- olodo

The two men in the scenarios you described above, they are both simps.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Threedoorsdown: 12:31am On Apr 23
How is the first guy. Simp?

Because he wasn't violent? He caught her cheating and broke up immediately. No need for fight or long talks. How is he a simp?
Carcholce:

2 Likes

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by MrCork: 1:17am On Apr 23
atoliman:
There seems to be a great confusion between being kind and being a simp. Please know the differences and know why some men are called a simp.
A man saw his girlfriend cheating on him. He quietly ended the relationship sharply in the most respectful way -That is being kind.
A man saw his girlfriend cheating on him, instead of leaving her he forgive her because she promise him that She will change. He went ahead to marry her and she still cheat and he is crying hoping that she will change- That is being a simp
Please know the differences

Did women chop yor moiney sir? (no oofencse) angry
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by succri(m): 7:16am On Apr 23
Kinda spill over if you dont know when to leave the table , ppl use kind ppl because they are predictable
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by BigDickProblems: 8:59am On Apr 23
Carcholce:

You are actually a SIMP if you think the two men are SIMPs.

3 Likes

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by akan102: 9:36am On Apr 23
Carcholce:

Even you don't think you understood what you said

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 9:38am On Apr 23
akan102:

Even you don't think you understood what you said

A man that comes online trying to make us understand the difference between a simp and being kind is a Simp. You my friend, and the OP are simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 9:39am On Apr 23
BigDickProblems:

You are actually a SIMP if you think the two men are SIMPs.

If your woman even thinks of cheating on you, you are simpleton. She sees nothing in you.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 9:40am On Apr 23
Threedoorsdown:

Because he wasn't violent? He caught her cheating and broke up immediately. No need for fight or long talks. How is he a simp?

None of that. Because he was cheated on.
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by BigDickProblems: 9:53am On Apr 23
Carcholce:

If your woman even thinks of cheating on you, you are simpleton. She sees nothing in you.

Are you a kid? Anyone can cheat on anyone, it's a free world. That doesn't make you a SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 10:04am On Apr 23
BigDickProblems:

Are you a kid? Anyone can cheat on anyone, it's a free world. That doesn't make you a SIMP.

Did your mother cheat on your father?

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by BigDickProblems: 10:35am On Apr 23
Carcholce:

Did your mother cheat on your father?

You're a bittered kid. I don't blame you. You probably have a h*oe mother who gave birth to a bastard like you. And now you don't have respect for people's mother and father.

Reply this if your mother F"*cked multiple men and don't even know who your father is. A son of a slu*t and a bastard. Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 10:39am On Apr 23
BigDickProblems:

You're a bittered kid. I don't blame you. You probably have a h*oe mother who gave birth to a bastard like you. And now you don't have respect for people's mother and father.

Reply this if your mother F"*cked multiple men and don't even know who your father is. A son of a slu*t and a bastard. Lols.

Ah, are we quarreling already? You said it is a free world. A world where it is free to do anything you want. And I asked a simple question, did your mother operate in this free world and cheated on your father?

Please no more insults. Learn to give a meaningful response.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Threedoorsdown: 2:47pm On Apr 23
So only simps get cheated on? Lol

Oya nau
Carcholce:

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 3:42pm On Apr 23
Threedoorsdown:

Oya nau

Yep

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Colson(m): 6:46am On Apr 24
Carcholce:

what are you? 12?
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 7:15am On Apr 24
Colson:
what are you? 12?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 10:34pm On Apr 24
MrCork:

Did women chop yor moiney sir? (no oofencse) angry

no woman chop my money happily
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 10:36pm On Apr 24
Threedoorsdown:

Oya nau

So what if your babe who are dating for while come across someone like Davido or Wizkid or celebrity liKe Messi and decided to cheated on you no matter how bad boy you are or redpill you are. Are you simp because she is cheating on you? Definately not, stuff happens. You are simp if you decide to take her back. Olodos full this forum

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 10:40pm On Apr 24
Threedoorsdown:

Olodo full this forum, some folks fail to understand the basic principle that anyone can cheat. Some claim a girfriend cheating is a trait of a simp, if their girlfriends cheat on them like a Davido or Mbappé , are they simp?
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 10:43pm On Apr 24
Carcholce:

A man that comes online trying to make us understand the difference between a simp and being kind is a Simp. You my friend, and the OP are simpletons.

na you be a simp, a kind man is not a simp and not a violent man. Cheating girlfriend does not make a man a simp, a man who take back a cheating girlfriend back is a simp. if Messi or Mbappé start toasting your babe, i wonder if your girl will not cheat on you.
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 10:52pm On Apr 24
atoliman:

na you be a simp, a kind man is not a simp and not a violent man. Cheating girlfriend does not make a man a simp, a man who take back a cheating girlfriend back is a simp. if Messi or Mbappé start toasting your babe, i wonder if your girl will not cheat on you.

If they toast her and She agrees for them, that makes me a simpleton.

A kind man is a simp. You cannot be kind and not simp in the act of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by atoliman: 11:03pm On Apr 24
Carcholce:

If they toast her and She agrees for them, that makes me a simpleton.

A kind man is a simp. You cannot be kind and not simp in the act of kindness.

it does not, Kindness only make you a good man with principles and boundaries. Boundaries such as I will not take back a cheating girlfriend because I am not desperate and, principle is i respect myself and not stupid enough to take a cheater back . Kindness is a good virtue, it is when you take her back that make you a simp. A simp is a man who does not respect himself, do not have principle or boundaries and will take a cheating girlfriend back. A cheating girlfriend now knows his mumu button and will capitalize his weakness for her advantage so she will always cheat because she knows that He will always cry and take her back.
Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Threedoorsdown: 11:37pm On Apr 24
U no see say i no follow am argue. No need

Make he continue with his belief
atoliman:

Olodo full this forum, some folks fail to understand the basic principle that anyone can cheat. Some claim a girfriend cheating is a trait of a simp, if their girlfriends cheat on them like a Davido or Mbappé , are they simp?

1 Like

Re: Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp by Carcholce: 11:46pm On Apr 24
atoliman:

it does not, Kindness only make you a good man with principles and boundaries. Boundaries such as I will not take back a cheating girlfriend because I am not desperate and, principle is i respect myself and not stupid enough to take a cheater back . Kindness is a good virtue, it is when you take her back that make you a simp. A simp is a man who does not respect himself, do not have principle or boundaries and will take a cheating girlfriend back. A cheating girlfriend now knows his mumu button and will capitalize his weakness for her advantage so she will always cheat because she knows that He will always cry and take her back.

If I get cheated on by my girlfriend. I don’t need anyone to tell me I’m a simp.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Say "I Do" If Your Spouse Refuses To Say The Word "Faithful?" / Divorce Or One Million Dollars ? / A Curious Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.