Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' (72235 Views)

Can I Offer Sex To A Female Friend As Birthday Gift/Present? / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me After 2 Months Of Dating / A Lady Leaked Sex Video Of Her Boyfriend And Her Best Friend As She Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by Immanuel3(m): 9:43am On Apr 24
She simply didn’t want to make up the 77 virgins for a certain group of people.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by OgaRico(m): 9:54am On Apr 24
Bro, I send you mail.
Abeg, when you go drop another prediction?

DagashSamson:
The kind of things people do. Counseling is recommended, if nothing improves afterwards, they better go their seperate ways.

HT = Draw @ 2.2 odds
SWEDEN: Superettan
Degerfors - Helsingborg
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by Celplas1010: 10:26am On Apr 24
Immanuel3:
She simply didn’t want to make up the 77 virgins for a certain group of people.
Hahaha hahaha 🤣😂. Nairaland is indeed, something else

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by davidque: 10:49am On Apr 24
Perversion everywhere.....i'am cringing to think that a guy would accept such a demonic suggestion because she is dying
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by kkins25(m): 11:18am On Apr 24
1Sharon:

It did. DM are silly for citing it.

Crazy stuff happens over there... 😁 I don't doubt it's true.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by achimendy(m): 11:36am On Apr 24
Asmmi:
She's dying. Why worry?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by DagashSamson: 11:37am On Apr 24
Quote me in a dead thread with your WhatsApp number

OgaRico:
Bro, I send you mail.
Abeg, when you go drop another prediction?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by maasoap(m): 11:42am On Apr 24
BscHolder:
you know nothing kid

That's the fact, dullard. Europeans and Americans who sold the idea of God to you have moved on grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by Digmygold: 3:46pm On Apr 24
Fake story. A figment of the OP's imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by OgaRico(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25
I qouted you in a dead thread like you said but I haven't gotten a feedback from you.
09074577512 (this is my whatsapp)

DagashSamson:
Quote me in a dead thread with your WhatsApp number

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Apr 25
LordIsaac:
Your dying wish should be to make heaven, not to seks your way to eternity. Jesus is Lord!
You think it's everyone that believes in heaven and that your Jesus? Dey play
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:16am On Apr 27
BscHolder:
no. I'm just a well-wisher and it's been ages I saw you both displaying affection via this forum
Well, thank you. It is not easy anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.