Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse (2415 Views)

I Brought Out My Dick Tease Her Clitoris And Swiftly Put It / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again / My Take On Trying To Sexually Satisfy Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by EreluRoz: 8:00pm On Apr 24
folake4u:

Hahaha I like the bulge.
Nice bulge with a perfect body

1 Like

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by seanery: 8:00pm On Apr 24
SisterAnn:
No issues. It can be arranged πŸ˜…

With superglue

1 Like

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Proserpina: 8:00pm On Apr 24
folake4u:

embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
I see a wall painted in two colours. That's a very perfect color blend cool grin
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Tallesty1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24
folake4u:

Never knew you na yoga person
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by folake4u(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24
Proserpina:
I see a wall painted in two colours. That's a very perfect color blend cool grin

You have good eyes. wink cheesy
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24
Tallesty1:
Never knew you na yoga person

I'm learning it, Sir.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24
seanery:

With superglue
Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:33pm On Apr 24
Tallesty1:
You know how best to find out
Ok post pictures.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:35pm On Apr 24
Proserpina:
Corrupt children everywhere undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Hypocrito.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Moniya4Real(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24
This is really brutal oπŸ˜€

SisterAnn:
And it will even be erect like say na cover of biro Dem put for there grin
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24
Gloriousgbola peeping

All men are gifted online but offline... different Tori 😁
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:39pm On Apr 24
Moniya4Real:
This is really brutal oπŸ˜€

This is NL, vawulence is a virtue.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

LoL

You that would have been snoring away like you ran up Kilimanjaro. Is that not the time we sneak out to search your phone? grin

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24
obinna58:
Advise for simps, worthy men knows women are not to be impressed rather it’s the way round

Online code.

Y'all need validation offline.

Why do you think women fake orgasm if not to make you feel good about yourself.

Babies πŸ˜‚
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by EreluRoz: 8:50pm On Apr 24
SisterAnn:
Gloriousgbola peeping

All men are gifted online but offline... different Tori 😁
You are right, all of them carry Bazuka online but offline na explanation wey no dy even enter ears.
Abeg go your way if na management level you dy downbelow , don't come and bore me with ehn it's not about the size but how to use it . Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by EreluRoz: 8:54pm On Apr 24
Tallesty1:
You know how best to find out
Just answer the question
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24
SisterAnn:
LoL
You that would have been snoring away like you ran up Kilimanjaro. Is that not the time we sneak out to search your phone? grin

women like you, na good anaconda be your medicine. its your type that will shake uncontrollably crying like a 5yr old pikin because the thing dey sweet you tire... be calling man's name like a drug addict if he doesnt contact you for a few days to give you your "medicine". good anaconda will have some MOTHERS ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN, ABANDON THEIR MARRIAGE, ABANDON THEIR LIFE TO THAT ANACONDA.

here is something for you women to remember: majority of you have never experienced a blinding 0rgasm (unless with a cold sextoy), and the day one mandingo brotha gives you the proper pounding til you now get your first 0rgasm, you will start speaking in tongue. some of you lot are past 50yrs old and dont even know what an 0rgasm is. dey play!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 9:18pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
You are right, all of them carry Bazuka online but offline na explanation wey no dy even enter ears.
Abeg go your way if na management level you dy downbelow , don't come and bore me with ehn it's not about the size but how to use it . Kikikikiki
Any time I hear that fallacy of size don't matter ehn, I wished an e-konk on their foreheads was a possibility. I met a fine guy once and things escalated, but when I groped him and held the cover of biro in my hands, Omor, I started the gospel of how things were moving too fast and we needed more time to get to know ourselves.
Next thing, I friend-zoned him. I was not after his money cos I was comfortable, I was just trying to sow wild oats and wouldn't want anyone wasting my precious time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

women like you, na good anaconda be your medicine. its your type that will shake uncontrollably crying like a 5yr old pikin because the thing dey sweet you tire... be calling man's name like a drug addict if he doesnt contact you for a few days to give you your "medicine". good anaconda will have some MOTHERS ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN, ABANDON THEIR MARRIAGE, ABANDON THEIR LIFE TO THAT ANACONDA.

here is something for you women to remember: majority of you have never experienced a blinding 0rgasm (unless with a cold sextoy), and the day one mandingo brotha gives you the proper pounding til you now get your first 0rgasm, you will start speaking in tongue. some of you lot are past 50yrs old and dont even know what an 0rgasm is. dey play!
Make no mistake buddy, not all anacondas know how to drill. This is another lesson y'all need to learn.
Anaconda is a prerequisite but knowing how to use it to mine for gold has eluded many. In that case, it's useless. Nuff said.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by EreluRoz: 9:27pm On Apr 24
SisterAnn:
Any time I hear that fallacy of size don't matter ehn, I wished an e-konk on their foreheads was a possibility. I met a fine guy once and things escalated, but when I groped him and held the cover of biro in my hands, Omor, I started the gospel of how things were moving too fast and we needed more time to get to know ourselves.
Next thing, I friend-zoned him. I was not after his money cos I was comfortable, I was just trying to sow wild oats and wouldn't want anyone wasting my precious time.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let them be deceiving themselves that size doesn't matter. If I know a guy has biro cover, the way I'll start responding very dull to him ehn , as in I'll just be misbehaving so that I'll irritate him and let him find his square root. Truth is I'm not designed for biro covers. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by obinna58(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ let them be deceiving themselves that size doesn't matter. If I know a guy has biro cover, the way I'll start responding very dull to him ehn , as in I'll just be misbehaving so that I'll irritate him and let him find his square root. Truth is I'm not designed for biro covers. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
I’m traumatized, humanity have lost it. It is finished
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by obinna58(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24
SisterAnn:
Online code.

Y'all need validation offline.

Why do you think women fake orgasm if not to make you feel good about yourself.

Babies πŸ˜‚
Faking orgasm is not pretense, some women feels good peeing at the intense moment, it all triggered by man’s power
Women don’t even understand themselves
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 11:51pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
@Design.. this got me rotflmao grin
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 11:52pm On Apr 24
obinna58:

Faking orgasm is not pretense, some women feels good peeing at the intense moment, it all triggered by man’s power
Women don’t even understand themselves
Okay. πŸ₯²
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by SisterAnn(f): 11:53pm On Apr 24
obinna58:

I’m traumatized, humanity have lost it. It is finished

Sorry bro. It is what it is.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by BareFacedLies(m): 1:34am On Apr 25
EreluRoz:

Are you trying to say that the diameter of your pΓΊssy is very wide?

Be lying there or have you forgotten that I have fΓΊcked you before grin

1 Like

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Gerrard59(m): 2:30am On Apr 25
folake4u:

Na wetin I sabi do be this. That is why I must marry a black woman. Those inner linings in the thighs must be eaten completely.
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:44am On Apr 25
SisterAnn:
Next thing, I friend-zoned him
. I was not after his money cos I was comfortable, I was just trying to sow wild oats and wouldn't want anyone wasting my precious time.
I am not marrying again chei!!

Wickedness full this world.

So na why Veronica leave me be this cry cry
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:49am On Apr 25
So like this eh we no come get shower na ashawo gat us. angry

Wait.. person fit so surgery to enhance the size of gbola embarassed
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by folake4u(f): 6:08am On Apr 25
Gerrard59:

Na wetin I sabi do be this. That is why I must marry a black woman. Those inner linings in the thighs must be eaten completely.

Oshey! Expert in cunninlingus. cool cheesy

Black women are beautiful. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by imagrg(m): 6:23am On Apr 25
In spite of all these wahala, a man go still doke outside.
Dem take toto swear for some men!
Re: How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse by theredaddy: 7:34am On Apr 25
nn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl Shunned Me,what Should I Do? / Catch My Husband Cheating 4 Quick Ways To Spy On Him / Ovulation Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.