Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court (23026 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Is Too Jealous / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by mykelmeezy: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2017
The eight-year-old marriage of Kofoworola Ajulo a 31-year-old LASTMA official may soon hit the rocks as she wants to call it quits

Ajulo, a resident of Faronbi Street, Abule Egba, a Lagos suburb, cited her husband’s alleged kleptomania and ritual obsession

The eight-year-old marriage of Kofoworola Ajulo a 31-year-old LASTMA official may soon hit the rocks as she wants to call it quits.

Ajulo, a resident of Faronbi Street, Abule Egba, a Lagos suburb, cited her husband’s alleged kleptomania and ritual obsession.

She told an Agege Customary Court on Friday, February 25, that her husband, Seyi, a 38-year old driver, for whom she had two children, was also a drunk.

“He drinks to drinks to stupor. Whenever I am at home, there is no peace of mind for me," Ajulo said.

“On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job.

“We are not compatible, there is no peace of mind in the house. My husband drinks to stupor and misbehaves,” said Ajulo who urged the court to dissolve the marriage.

She added: “He keeps checking my phones and monitoring my movements. He is also fetish and was always in possession of different charms

“When l got pregnant for our first child, he claimed l needed to follow him to their village for a particular festival so that l can give birth safely but I refused.

Sometimes l see charms under his pillow or mine which he claimed are for protection while he hides others in his pockets," she said.

“For me the marriage is over as there is no love lost between us again," she added.

The petitioner also wants the respondent to be responsible for the children’s education and upkeep.

While the respondent was not in court during the session, the presdient of the court Phillips Williams, adjourned the case to Tuesday, April 4, for judgement.

Source: NAN

https://www.naij.com/1090513-my-husband-a-kleptomaniac-lastma-official-tells-court.html

lalasticlala mynd44

happy new weeks folks

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by casttlebarbz(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2017
this is strong

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
.""“On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job""

is it possible for a LASMA official to come home with money each time she is back from work...is she a business woman

just asking....

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by bentlywills(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by veacea: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Chei,

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Adaowerri111: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Disease without cure
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by lekanSuccess(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Please run for your life if all these are true

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by oloriLFC(f): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2017
The man too will have something to say. There are always three sides to a story. The man's version, the woman's and the truth.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Ole Gbe Ole Gba! The Woman Has Gotten One Of Colleagues That Can Do The F*ck Work Better...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by AK6464(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by bikerboy1(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
grin

Kleptomania or klopemania is the inability to refrain from the urge for stealing items and is usually done for reasons other than personal use or financial gain. First described in 1816, kleptomania is classified in psychiatry as an impulse control disorder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptomania

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Sisqoman(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
After 2 kids, olosho, she don get another fuckers out side be that.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2017
mykelmeezy:
The eight-year-old marriage of Kofoworola Ajulo a 31-year-old LASTMA official may soon hit the rocks as she wants to call it quits

Ajulo, a resident of Faronbi Street, Abule Egba, a Lagos suburb, cited her husband’s alleged kleptomania and ritual obsession

The eight-year-old marriage of Kofoworola Ajulo a 31-year-old LASTMA official may soon hit the rocks as she wants to call it quits.

Ajulo, a resident of Faronbi Street, Abule Egba, a Lagos suburb, cited her husband’s alleged kleptomania and ritual obsession.

She told an Agege Customary Court on Friday, February 25, that her husband, Seyi, a 38-year old driver, for whom she had two children, was also a drunk.

“He drinks to drinks to stupor. Whenever I am at home, there is no peace of mind for me," Ajulo said.

“We are not compatible, there is no peace of mind in the house. My husband drinks to stupor and misbehaves,” said Ajulo who urged the court to dissolve the marriage.

She added: “He keeps checking my phones and monitoring my movements. He is also fetish and was always in possession of different charms

“When l got pregnant for our first child, he claimed l needed to follow him to their village for a particular festival so that l can give birth safely but I refused.

Sometimes l see charms under his pillow or mine which he claimed are for protection while he hides others in his pockets," she said.

“For me the marriage is over as there is no love lost between us again," she added.

The petitioner also wants the respondent to be responsible for the children’s education and upkeep.

While the respondent was not in court during the session, the presdient of the court Phillips Williams, adjourned the case to Tuesday, April 4, for judgement.

Source: NAN

https://www.naij.com/1090513-my-husband-a-kleptomaniac-lastma-official-tells-court.html

lalasticlala mynd44

happy new weeks folks

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by finderofX: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Choi
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Joefixy(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Lol.. This one is so strong.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by jidxin(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2017
shebi its divorce proceedings. there re lies everywhere. ..both parties lie to secure a divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by nuban07(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2017
On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job.

LASTMAN OFFICIAL"

Who is the real kleptomaniac?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by castel428: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2017
In other news Lagos Npower remember to come out en mass for tomorrow's protest. Out of 36 States we are the only ones left behind.
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ekems2017(f): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2017
The way Nigerians are going in this divorce thing , we will soon overtake Americans. Pls study the person you want to marry very well in short conduct a research on the person. This divorce is too much. Most excuses are not even worth divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Lanretoye(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
he should take care of the children abi?...[quote author=ekems2017 post=54067071]The way Nigerians are going in this divorce thing , we will soon overtake Americans. Pls study the person you want to marry very well in short conduct a research on the person. This divorce is too much. Most excuses are not even worth divorce.
no be only research o,proper analysis self join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Ikigia: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2017
A LASTMA official?? not surprised........
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by justmenoni: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017

Is she a lastma officer or a daily thrift collector?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by TerrorSquad147: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Nawa oo, the woman's case is beyond me. Is lagos state government now paying lastma officials daily?? Oboy the work go sweet be that ooo cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by MuyiRano(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Ayam finnnnddding it dfficutt to know whear and read waht i'aam tyyypinnnng nowww coss my phone screen is baaahdd. Edakun Nairalaynders, is it facebook?
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by mirabeldesmond(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2017
OK... I've seen this yoruba movie. it's a series tho.... but they will come back together in episode 28.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by ipobbigot7: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2017
I believe the man married her when she was without a job, now that she secured a paid job, she feels to have stepped up and probably must've some colleagues or boss at Work now doing the thing for her, hence the man has become unfit for her and should be branded with all kinds of names and accusations to hang him to the gallow.

Women!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Unike1(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2017
carmag:
.""“On several occasions, l caught him stealing from me after a hard day’s job""

is it possible for a LASMA official to come home with money each time she is back from work...is she a business woman

just asking....

Oh! you picked that too? I'm loving your sense of perception. She just passed a message across without knowing the implication of that statement. Well... It's naija, anything goes. Sorry for my country. God heal our land.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by iluvdonjazzy: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
eyaah
Re: My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
chai, ojami laraje!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / What's So Special About Getting Married? / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.