Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? (32957 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25
Asmmi:
Most Nigerian ladies you meant. Nigerian ladies believe their husbands must die before them, hence they can't marry their mate
grin grin grin grin
Which kain comment be dis one ni?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25
Beuberry:
Cos guys of our age are dumb. We need advanced ages to meet up with our intellectual prowess and needs. Most of our age mates are also poor in riches but rich only in bed!
No be small thing..ooo
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25
Wotowotoman:

What do you mean by ‘women loves’? You better go and buy Brighter Grammar asap before Yamayama fall on that your bald head angry
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25
Paramount01:

You be bad guy and heaven is far from you, so you dey knack your pastors daughter and you still dey under the man's covering
grin grin grin grin grin grin@Heaven is far from you.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Daystar7: 12:58am On Apr 26
Honeydenz:

This is exactly what happened to my elder brother's relationship. He was working in Abuja in a good company, and had this girl on campus who was in human physiology. He spends so much on her, her parents and siblings, he was dead in love. Somehow, my elder brother managed to talk to some of his lecturer friends in d clinical science and at 300level, this girl changed from physiology to medicine and surgery. Guess what? The following year when she started to relate with already made doctors in d teaching hospital where she was now attached, this girl cunningly ditched my elder brother and went to marry a medical doctor who was already working and had a nice car. 🚗 but today my elder brother who graduated from civil engineering is richer than her husband now as he's now handling big contracts, last time she saw him at the airport, she couldn't hide her shame.. though she's doing well too, she's a medical doctor today. Doctor marry doctor...any wise man should learn quickly that women just want the best for themselves,hehe he inside life!

That's how it is...
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by nextdoorpal: 1:02am On Apr 26
labake1:
Why is it that most ladies don't want to date or marry their age mates?

Is there a taboo in it?

Women are usually more matured than their agemates, their inherent abilities to multitask exposes them to way more challenges than em male counterparts. A woman your age is far more experienced thus that curiosity in em yearning for a person more experienced than em to challenge em . To em experiencing this challenge makes em think their age mates ain't more experienced thus the challenge becomes boring.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by MOG6670(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26
labake1:

My age mates are not ready for relationship
when? While i'm here.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by MOG6670(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26
Beuberry:
Cos guys of our age are dumb. We need advanced ages to meet up with our intellectual prowess and needs. Most of our age mates are also poor in riches but rich only in bed!
madam! Just said na money u dey fine nah. U just dey twist grammer just like dat. Lol
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by MOG6670(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26
Solofresh2:
How can I date without knacking what is the usefulness of the relationship if we can't knack?
hahaaha see this badb@y so u no get fear. u dey knack person wey dey God presence 24hrs
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:49am On Apr 27
shortgun:

Go and ask your grandfather.
Go school you say no.
Ode
Ur papa don waste money on u if say u go school
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by MrCork: 9:21am On Apr 28
labake1:

My age mates are not ready for relationship

^^^^^arhhhha...expose!!!
..so you a old cargo..abi? how much are u, 30 yers old..and then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland..cant u be nice when person is tryin to spin u?SHAME ON U FOR BEEN OLD OVER 30.u bettter come & marrrry coz am available!!(((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28
MrCork:

^^^^^arhhhha...expose!!!
..so you a old cargo..abi? how much are u, 30 yers old..and then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland..cant u be nice when person is tryin to spin u?SHAME ON U FOR BEEN OLD OVER 30.u bettter come & marrrry coz am available!!(((no oofencsece)) angry

I never knew that you are available you
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Obierika(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30
JUMO95:

Their age mates don't have the financial capacity to maintain a married lifestyle

Good answer
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Beuberry(f): 2:59pm
MOG6670:
madam! Just said na money u dey fine nah. U just dey twist grammer just like dat. Lol
Sharap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.