Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? (32881 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by ggood: 12:11pm On Apr 25
Satazaa:
wow, I thought it was 24 years
not 24 women age faster
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Verbtips(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25
The reason be say their age mate go see them unattractive at a certain age
go con dey flexgrin
BUT IF THEM MARRY man wey pass them,both of them go look the same way
she get big body with stretch mark
while the man don already dey use stick
by then im go dey think of how to make heaven becus 1 leg don dey for grave,so him no go break her heart
except the man na agbaya
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by onyxo76(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25
my first babe was my age mate, but I thank God we didn't marry as today she looks much older than I.
I'm 8 years older than my wife and I no regret am at all. The younger the better especially when you're in old age.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by prophetfire: 12:41pm On Apr 25
labake1:
Why is it that most ladies don't want to date or marry their age mates?

Is there a taboo in it?
. More security, care, attention and maturity with older people.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by GreatOchuks: 12:43pm On Apr 25
An over sabi Motivational speaker came to our Class back in 100 level and told us that girls in the class can date their Course mates but no Class couple will end up Married because the ladies will dump them for Men above their level later .

The Class couples disagreed , but today , almost all the Class wives are Married, given birth , some relocated abroad while their Class husbands are still single and struggling to survive .

😂😂😂 When they later make it , tell me why they too wouldn't storm other University marriages to snatch the brides and continue the circle .

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Paramount01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25
Solofresh2:
Actually as a guy,all the girls have dated in my life are older than I do apart from my first girlfriend whom we share the same age.My pastor's daughter then I dated next was 2 years older and even the next lady I dated in school who had a child but didn't tell me until I found out cool myself was four years older

You dated your pastor's daughter? Hope you don't bash her?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by DonroxyII: 12:44pm On Apr 25
Hezmatosky:
Anybody trying to understand the behavior of women is wasting his time. If I tell you I have one contract security girl in my company, na small small boys wey she fit give 5-10yrs gap she dey like and she's happily proud of it. So, women eh, na ogbanje dey worry them most times. Na so one carry herself come my office one day, I gave her 5k to go find something chop. The matter reach village o. The stupid girl go tell one aproko guy like say me no get sense ordinary mama put I dey give woman 5k. Imagine angry Wetin women actually want is a question even them don't even know the answer
grin ... You misbehaved Of Course ... cheesy ....

Next time Watch before you jump .... grin ... No dey give 5k to Someone Deserving 5h ...

That's why she lost Respect for You as Money Miss Road as She don Backbite You now .. She go come dey respect you for your front dey run you Street..... Oga, Na You Fvck Up .....

If You Marry & Do Samething to your wife, Ya Driver fit dey knack am sef .... You Must have psychological Control Over all Your Actions & Inactions as a Man Moreover You Must Read Your Victims & Beneficiaries Before You Launch Any Attacks or Palliatives .... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Satazaa: 12:45pm On Apr 25
Daystar7:
This shouldn't be a topic to be debated by sane minds...
Back when we was in sec sch. I had a crush on this dark hairy girl with big ass, we was still in SS1, she liked me too but wouldn't be with me the way I wanted. SS3 guys 'll come around and be with them and it made me mad and jealous. I saw the SS3 guys as predators cos why won't they leave our girls alone and be with those their class. I was so disturbed I discussed it with her one day, I asked her why them girls didn't give us their class the kind of attention they gave to the guys in the senior class and she said it's nature. She said those guys in higher class are more responsible, experienced and older and they can handle them better than we their mates. She said we might truly be mates but we not really mates. Women appreciates and depreciates faster. Since then I understood how the dynamics of the male and female relationship works. A woman can hardly love a man without respecting him first. Difference in Age makes it easier. Men's love language is respect, women knows this, it's one of the ways they flirt. If she likes you she'll greet you and maybe stop if you hesitate to shoot ur shot at her. It's the same in Animals too, age, size, strength, skill all plays a role. An alpha within a pride has all the bitches within the pride same way a Man with skills (Money) is an Alpha too. The skill can be leadership, you notice pastors, Imams, politicians, successful businessmen, doctors, musicians and entertainers (Artists) generally gets a lot of female attention. Age is a major factor in the dynamics of human interaction. Women also age faster esp when they start reproducing. So as a man it's very wise to develop yourself first, be a Man other women want and she'll want you too and always invest in yourself while investing in ur woman to stay ahead. If you uplift your woman above you, you've played yourself cos those men above her will notice her and she'll be naturally attracted to them and seeing you're below her will bring resentment and she'll more than likely leave. It's Life!
Best analysis of the day, oga na professor u be

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by ukaface(f): 12:47pm On Apr 25
Mtcheeeew
I think it’s the men going for younger ladies

Now now e don turn to ladies not going for their agemates… blablabla

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by emperor4love(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25
Mostly because such men will overlook most of bad characters like cheating wen the are caught in the act
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by CrossRhodes: 1:39pm On Apr 25
labake1:
Why is it that most ladies don't want to date or marry their age mates?

Is there a taboo in it?
A man MUST be older than the wife to establish that respect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Diddycsbsb: 2:09pm On Apr 25
I have be observing for a long time now,..

Honestly speaking nah children👶👧👦 full nairaland this days,...

I could remember back then Nairaland was fill with bream with intellectual men and women,..

I could remember when ever I feel bored I will enter nairaland to laugh at peoples comments,..

But now only children and childish comments is all I saw nothing reasonable anymore,.

E worry mind,....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by djoe21(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25
uuzba:

You can just say, "Cmon shutup there small girl"...

You see. You can't do that if it is your mate na! grin

cheesy cheesy this your comment is funny. However, do not be surprised to hear "you too shut-up!" Na then your eyes go clear for where 'small girls' dey.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Solofresh2: 3:04pm On Apr 25
Paramount01:

You dated your pastor's daughter? Hope you don't bash her?
How can I date without knacking what is the usefulness of the relationship if we can't knack?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Judd007: 3:44pm On Apr 25
They will get older than their mates easily

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by 3kay945(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But in most cases experience comes with age

That's why you hear people say he or she has come of age, more wiser.

You have sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by miracle98(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25
I sha don't like all these generalizations.
I for one, will very much marry someone in my age grade!
I mean, why will a go for someone that I'll have to be calling brother and won't be free around him?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by LaJoe2: 4:58pm On Apr 25
The reality of old age and menopause hasn't dawned on them yet.
Sweet 16 still being choosy.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by TheWinterBird(f): 5:00pm On Apr 25
Houseontherock1:

Women tend to look older than men their age as nature takes its toll on them through childbirth and stress of child rearing. Better to marry a man a couple of years older at least...
Huh? That is not true. If you're going to make a statement like that, you should present the findings of some studies to back it up, otherwise it's simply a baseless opinion. I know many women who look younger than men of the same age, and the same goes for married women and men (irrespective of their age). Savannah James, for example, looks much younger than her age. Granted, she's married to a billionaire but even if she weren't she would still age pretty well because women take better care of themselves than men and do age gracefully in general. Secondly, women outlive men and this IS a fact, which's why it's better for women to marry a men their age or closer to it in order to grow old together or at least boost the chances of that coming to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25
TheWinterBird:
Huh? That is not true. If you're going to make a statement like that, you should present the findings of some studies to back it up, otherwise it's simply a baseless opinion. I know many women who look younger than men of the same age, and the same goes for married women and men (irrespective of their age). Savannah James, for example, looks much younger than her age. Granted, she's married to a billionaire but even if she weren't she would still age pretty well because women take better care of themselves than men and do age gracefully in general. Secondly, women outlive men and this IS a fact, which's why it's better for women to marry a men their age or closer to it in order to grow old together or at least boost the chances of that coming to fruition.

What is your point here? One cannot find all these qualities in a man the same age or closer to one's age?

My point is she cannot find all she wants in any partner older or younger so it will come down to what takes precedence in her life and preferences.

Some want maturity over childish and funny childish behaviour, others want a man they can learn from which is easier in older guys snd some just want vibes and fun which u see in younger or same age guys etc...

Do u understand my point?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by TheWinterBird(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25
Irrelevant
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by spiceadole: 7:01pm On Apr 25
VinnyBaba:

My Elder sister married her Agemate. smiley

He was around 32yrs and she was 31yrs old.

The Marriage is holding strong after 6yrs. cool

Everything in Marriage is about Understanding. smiley

Wow..Your sister married as an evening newspaper.
Her husband must be a simp
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 7:06pm On Apr 25
GenFunction:
which kind area u dey live wey ur age mates no dey.Hmmn,na wa for ur area o.

My brother, na where I find myself o
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25
TheWinterBird:

Yes, I see your points. But I don't buy the idea that one can't find what they want in a partner, so long as their expectations are reasonable. Moreover, there's no correlation between maturity and age. There're older men who are immature and behave irresponsibly, while there're younger guys who are lightyears ahead. Maturity isn't a matter of age.

Re. what takes precedence in one's life vs. preferences: this is definitely how many get married these days, thereby they end up settling.

Yes maturity isn't solely determined by age but exposure, intelligence and capacity etc But these attributes come easily and usually with age unless where there was some intentional influences hence the possibility of finding a mature partner is higher when they are older than younger.

That's said I don't dispute u can't find all u want in ur age mate or even someone much younger than u.

Lastly by precedence I'm not advocating for settling. Precedence also exists among/within ur preferences and things u like.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Honeydenz(f): 7:17pm On Apr 25
Daystar7:
This shouldn't be a topic to be debated by sane minds...
Back when we was in sec sch. I had a crush on this dark hairy girl with big ass, we was still in SS1, she liked me too but wouldn't be with me the way I wanted. SS3 guys 'll come around and be with them and it made me mad and jealous. I saw the SS3 guys as predators cos why won't they leave our girls alone and be with those their class. I was so disturbed I discussed it with her one day, I asked her why them girls didn't give us their class the kind of attention they gave to the guys in the senior class and she said it's nature. She said those guys in higher class are more responsible, experienced and older and they can handle them better than we their mates. She said we might truly be mates but we not really mates. Women appreciates and depreciates faster. Since then I understood how the dynamics of the male and female relationship works. A woman can hardly love a man without respecting him first. Difference in Age makes it easier. Men's love language is respect, women knows this, it's one of the ways they flirt. If she likes you she'll greet you and maybe stop if you hesitate to shoot ur shot at her. It's the same in Animals too, age, size, strength, skill all plays a role. An alpha within a pride has all the bitches within the pride same way a Man with skills (Money) is an Alpha too. The skill can be leadership, you notice pastors, Imams, politicians, successful businessmen, doctors, musicians and entertainers (Artists) generally gets a lot of female attention. Age is a major factor in the dynamics of human interaction. Women also age faster esp when they start reproducing. So as a man it's very wise to develop yourself first, be a Man other women want and she'll want you too and always invest in yourself while investing in ur woman to stay ahead. If you uplift your woman above you, you've played yourself cos those men above her will notice her and she'll be naturally attracted to them and seeing you're below her will bring resentment and she'll more than likely leave. It's Life!
This is exactly what happened to my elder brother's relationship. He was working in Abuja in a good company, and had this girl on campus who was in human physiology. He spends so much on her, her parents and siblings, he was dead in love. Somehow, my elder brother managed to talk to some of his lecturer friends in d clinical science and at 300level, this girl changed from physiology to medicine and surgery. Guess what? The following year when she started to relate with already made doctors in d teaching hospital where she was now attached, this girl cunningly ditched my elder brother and went to marry a medical doctor who was already working and had a nice car. 🚗 but today my elder brother who graduated from civil engineering is richer than her husband now as he's now handling big contracts, last time she saw him at the airport, she couldn't hide her shame.. though she's doing well too, she's a medical doctor today. Doctor marry doctor...any wise man should learn quickly that women just want the best for themselves,hehe he inside life!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by VinnyBaba: 7:23pm On Apr 25
spiceadole:

Wow..Your sister married as an evening newspaper.
Her husband must be a simp

Her Husband is a Great Guy.🙂

They dated for Long and Waited for eachother, Dat's why they got to that Age. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Confiture: 7:45pm On Apr 25
shortgun:
A woman at her prime will be between
19 to 23
While a man at his prime will be between
35 to 45
You will expect the two primes to connect more
So I never reach my prime. Make I do quick gather this money o.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Paramount01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25
Solofresh2:
How can I date without knacking what is the usefulness of the relationship if we can't knack?

You be bad guy and heaven is far from you, so you dey knack your pastors daughter and you still dey under the man's covering
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Solofresh2: 8:58pm On Apr 25
Paramount01:

You be bad guy and heaven is far from you, so you dey knack your pastors daughter and you still dey under the man's covering
I am under God's and not a pastor's covering. This relationship was around 2015 to 2017.I do attend that church with my mum and my siblings before we stopped going to that church because we changed environment.My mum and the pastor's wife were friends then.Yes I use to be a very bad guy then lol.omo things don change sha.Anytime I remember those good old days, I feel like going back to those days.Me with 2go na 5&6
Note that this is a celestial church and am a celestial member
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by GenFunction: 10:01pm On Apr 25
labake1:

My brother, na where I find myself o
Tor,what to do
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25
labake1:

No, my age mates are not around me
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25
Proserpina:
I will knock my age mate, I can't do that to someone older cheesy grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.