Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? (1141 Views)

New Method Of Toasting A Girl / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Booty4me: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
what should i do house??
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
take alomo bitters to help ginger ur swagger and boost ur testosterone level too. i hope it helps
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by slimyem: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
low self-esteem maybe, check yourself!!
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Yorisb: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
Insecurity, perhaps. U gat 2 man-up a tad more. . .

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by djunit1(m): 3:33am On Nov 20, 2011
The only thing that would cure you of this disease is MONEY!!! Get a job, save enough, live a good life then you would start building your confidence gradually
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by tellwisdom: 3:40am On Nov 20, 2011
grin grin grin Bt u never inquired if he has a job cheesy
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by djunit1(m): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin Bt u never inquired if he has a job cheesy

I like that but do you consider all jobs a JOB?

I dont!!!! I have a job but that job is to while away time and very little comes out of it but that does not stop me from gettin ass!!!!! I even get ass at work!!!! This guy disease na very strong one and only money can cure it
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by kelz88(f): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2011
OP, go chop liver.

Man up. Jeez!!
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 20, 2011
Toasted human? What does it taste like?
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by LoveDecay(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
The reason is because you want to toast her and not talk to her. In my experience, as i believe every guy should have his style. Toasting a girl is a long shot, you need to start talking to the girl before you can toast her. The less you think of it as toasting the better.

Girls like talking, so learn to talk and listen and then talk some more. Approach, her like you'd approach any guy. I assume, you have been making some sort of eye contact with this girl. If you have not, then i suggest you start from there. A little eye contact, if she responds by looking back - at least twice ; i say twice just to be sure. Then, approach her and introduce yourself.
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2011
REALITY101:

Toasted human? What does it taste like?

Are u a Nigerian ? undecided
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2011
Love_Decay:

The reason is because you want to toast her and not talk to her. In my experience, as i believe every guy should have his style. Toasting a girl is a long shot, you need to start talking to the girl before you can toast her. The less you think of it as toasting the better.

Girls like talking, so learn to talk and listen and then talk some more. Approach, her like you'd approach any guy. I assume, you have been making some sort of eye contact with this girl. If you have not, then i suggest you start from there. A little eye contact, if she responds by looking back - at least twice ; i say twice just to be sure. Then, approach her and introduce yourself.

Love doctor ! cool
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
kelz88:

OP, go chop liver.

Man up. Jeez!!

which kind liver ? grin
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
djunit1:

The only thing that would cure you of this disease is MONEY!!! Get a job, save enough, live a good life then you would start building your confidence gradually

This suggestion will take ages na, he need immediate solution, grin
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
Yorisb:

Insecurity, perhaps. U gat 2 man-up a tad more. . .

Xcuse me pass jare!

Love guru, hope u still remember me ? u can do better than this na, lecture the dude! grin
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by lifestyle1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
slimyem:

low self-esteem maybe, check yourself!!

what should he do ?
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
@op lol, am starting a school of 'toasting pretty girls' forms are now on sale. Hurry now while it last.
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

what should he do ?
he should hurry up and buy my forms and fill them online, then wait for admission list. He will be completely cured from his inferiority complex after ten years. Hahaha, lmao
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by dabrake(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2011
life_style:

which kind liver ? grin
GEJ's liver. Mehn, believe me, that's the only catalyst you need.
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Mynd44: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^
Yes he must eat a lot of liver so as to cope with that wife of his
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2011
OP go and make money jor grin.wen u don become a mademan na naija babes go dey toast u grin
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by Tosinville(m): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2011
^abi
Re: Am Scared Of Toasting Pretty Down To Earth Gal: Why ? by djunit1(m): 3:42am On Nov 21, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Yes he must eat a lot of liver so as to cope with that wife of his

That is exactly what I told him, Money speaks for itself,

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding / My Boyfriend Called My Girlfriend Behind My Back! / A Marriage Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.