Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Should I Be Regretting This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Regretting This? (2311 Views)

I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Klinxmanz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27
FRANCISTOWN:

If this story is true.

One thing people don't understand is that success is on people, and not on what they do.

Let's flip your lifestyle.
If your friend had been the decent one and you had been the immoral one. Your friend would still have been "successful" and you'd still be broke up till this day.

If you realized I put the word "successful" in quotes. It means, your friend may appear successful, but is she really successful? Do you know whether she has any sicknesses or diseases that she's battling?
But fines pictures at fine spots are your own criteria for a successful lifestyle.

It's too early to determine who is truly successful.
My people go talk say "Person wey never die never know the kind death wey go kill am".

The end justifies the means.
It's been a long time sir, hwfr, na ur loyal fs
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Klinxmanz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27
Sucessful u call it, but don't forget that sucess has maintenance, if ur sucess isn't well managed, it could cause u an outrageous disaster, that's why a sucessful criminal get caught and ends up in jail. Do u know which business ur roommate is currently into and the source of her income?, this could answer some of ur question, this I have to say!
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Jflex07(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27
Moshybear:
Good day nairalanders. So this is a true story of my life and i am currently having mixed feelings maybe your comments will make me have a peace of mind (Hopefully)

Back then in school (IMSU) I had this roommate called Juliet ( not real name). For those who attended IMSU you will know that Hookup was full blown even before other Universities got acquainted with it. I look at Young girls doing it now and i just smile.

Anyways back to the story, this roommate of mine never lacked anything. Was it groceries, expensive hair, Phones, laptops etc , you name it. And this girl was from a poor background. I know her parents.

Rich Guys have rented very expensive apartments for her more than three times but she still chose to be roommates with me so as to chop their money and have savings.

I know you guys will be expecting a sad ending for her but this is not Nollywood. Presently she visits countries around the world like Dubai, Paris, London, LA , New York, Greece etc like breeze. I saw this girls posts and story on Instagram and couldn't believe my eyes.

However me back then was hoping on love and was dating a broke guy back then who later got me pregnant and i was refusing advances from very rich older men as an understanding girlfriend and wife to be ( foolish me) . Doing all the chores for this boy who later dumped me and the child as soon as he graduated and moved overseas. Since we graduated, this guy has never asked of my welfare nor sent a kobo to me for the upkeep of our "daughter".

Right now even to feed is a difficulty not to talk of accomodations.

So Nairaland people was i foolish to believe in Love at the expenses of a good life?

Thanks for reading this far.

I will really appreciate your responses. God bless

I still have a lot of info but let me stop here for now.

If you were to turn back the hands of time,would you have followed her path? Would you have done things differently?
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Moshybear(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27
Jflex07:
If you were to turn back the hands of time,would you have followed her path? Would you have done things differently?
Not exactly but with sense cos i was kinda naive that time but I know better now.
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Mcslize: 11:10pm On Apr 27
1Sharon:
Yes. It was kind of foolish for you to let him get you pregnant before marrying you.

You have more to loose as a woman if you have unprotected sex.

No, he didn't get you pregnant, you know what comes if you have unprotected sex. You allowed it to happen.

A handful of ladies prefer unprotected sex. They are not even bothered whether a guy uses condom or not. Majority encourage unprotected sex without minding the aftermath result.

You will hear phrases like, "I don't like condom. I prefer it raw, I am allergic to condom." And some guys too, will dive in raw and pour everything inside without thinking that can result in unwanted pregnancy or even make them get infections. They don't really care. It is what it is.
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:26am On Apr 30
Klinxmanz:
It's been a long time sir, hwfr, na ur loyal fs
Good morning, how are you doing champ?
Re: Should I Be Regretting This? by Klinxmanz(m): 7:51am On Apr 30
FRANCISTOWN:
Good morning, how are you doing champ?
Am good and you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanted To Leave My Girlfriend For This Girl / How Do I Live Without Him? / will i loose her if we dont make love b4 she leaves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.