Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? (45479 Views)

The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / The Japa After The Japa / Nigerian Youths And The ‘Japa’ Syndrome, By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? by MsOnyi24(f): 1:08pm On May 11
RodgersAkpafu:

what's wrong with you village people fgs?

a man decided to go into the nursing profession
what's wrong with it ?

is it not a legal job?
are we not in the 21st century?
why una dey reason like this

Sorry oh please, I am just typing here passing time at work.
Don't take me seriously.
Some men make better nurses than women.
Re: What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? by BenkingEng(m): 10:18am On May 12
qtguru:

Are you in Malta or relocating, the requirement is that you have to be in Malta or in the process of relocating but regardless google David and Cynthia Malta, there's a link on their medium article.

Hopefully I'm relocating soon on a student visa
Re: What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? by vickydevoka(m): 7:42pm On May 31
lastkingsman:

60 million Naira? How?
Ik people spend more, especially when de husband is working in Nigeria n come to pay visit
Re: What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? by RodgersAkpafu: 7:29pm On Jun 03
franchasofficia:
UK has adjusted their immigration policy and made it unattractive to most Nigerian Japarians.

Canada did same.

US has been a no go area since Trump's regime.

Germany is now delaying visa appointments, same with most other European countries.

When you join these points with high inflation making naira to lose its value, tell me how else you expect average Nigerians to japa?

undecided
Re: What’s Happening To The Japa Wave In Nigeria?? by RodgersAkpafu: 7:43pm On Jun 03
IbeOkehie:

Exactly. It's informative to go check out Nairaland Anti-Jakpa threads from 2007, 2012, 2015, 2019. It was much easier to migrate legally from Nigeria but some were deceived into thinking Nigeria will get better. Alas, the results are out and very clear.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.