Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed (1297 Views)

People That Are Always Arguing With Reno Are Not Alright As Well / 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by chopnaira: 6:23pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

Atiku won the election cut clear ... he was rigged out in Northwest..
Atiku was rigged in the South East too. The SE used every method in the book including use of violence to rig for Peter Obi.

Bottom line is that Peter Obi only ended up grabbing Atiku's votes.

2 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Bendeco2020: 6:23pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

The moniker you mentioned “ legendhero “ is not an illiterate.. and can never be ..

Faceless forum no mean say everyone Na your mate or status

Cheers
grin grin

Let him explain how Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba are two tribes.

Asgard

You never made sense since you entered this forum.

Try go for mental check-up
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Ttalk: 6:25pm On Apr 26
Odin13:
This Yoruba people are really funny.. they believe Nigeria revolve around Lagos .. and nairaland with 3.8 million monikers grin
With half of the number deactivated

Travel and see .. Yoruba no gree..

I’ve never liked Obi and so against his religious bigotry

However you can’t help the reality..

Middle belt , northeast .. is chanting Obi as the only available option in 2027.. and you’re living your life and believing Reno and his nairaland lies

Op free your Yoruba land and travel.. if the noise ain’t there .. why the pressure on Reno to keep singing Obi?

Same you people said igbo man is hated around Nigeria and Yoruba most loved and on first electoral try.. same hated igbo man got over 6 million votes and same loved Yoruba people had to rig to get 8 million votes..

Propaganda don’t pay

Truth is you’re all making Obi popular with all this posts and noise..
And if he chooses a strong alibi in Muslim north .. Tinubu no go get it easy.. both with his personal political structures and party structures..

Don’t be deceive.. if Obi can get foot in Islamic North west.. is over for Tinubu..

If kwankwaso can agree to an Obi vice as a one term president
Tinubu is out .

Was at a meeting two days to election .. where it was suggested for a step down and support and that was what cost and gave Tinubu power ..
Asgard came online to announce the truce failed and Tinubu has won already

The post is still there

Obi is only being demarketed in Yoruba tribal region majorly by Yoruba Muslims who sees Tinubu as a lead they needed to launch over the same Yoruba .. Christians

Don’t be deceived at all .. Reno don’t have up to 1 million followers that can decide anything for him

Nairaland is just less than 800k active members plus guests

Let Apc and Tinubu Jones .. and keep jinxing till 2027..
e go just do you like movie

Obi is going around in the North campaigning serious and meeting oligarchies .. and you’re on nairaland and social media .. fooling yourself

I just pity una

Power to the people
PDP!!!

Wetin alibi find come inside your poem? Your choice of words this afternoon just be like say you get advice from the male/girll President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by chopnaira: 6:27pm On Apr 26
StOla:
This picture will continue to haunt Peter Obi.

It is called the Obi Standard of Excellence.

He will regret the day he tried to nationalize his stinginess.

If you don't even have standard, at least have shame.

Is this the kind of fellow Nigeria needs in the 21st century, or the kind of village head Agulu needed in 1892?
😂😂😂
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by chopnaira: 6:31pm On Apr 26
kettykin:
There is something about Reno Omokiri that I am very happy about.

In 2015 Reno Omokiri backed Goodluck Jonathan against Buhari, Goodluck lost and Buhari won.

In 2019 Reno omokiri backed Atiku Abubakar against Buhari, Atiku lost and Buhari won.

In 2023 Reno omokiri backed Atiku Abubakar against Tinubu, Atiku lost and Tinubu won.

In 2027 Reno omokiri is backing Tinubu against Peter Obi, your guess is as good as mine.

Reno omokiri should keep up with the good work.

Reno omokiri is only living proof that Peter obi is on the right track.
Reno is still backing Atiku, Reno is PDP and Reno will always be PDP.

You are translating his fight with Obi as him supporting Tinubu 😂😂😂

I don't know who's giving you Obidients the impression that you guys are a threat to APC. The only threat to APC is PDP. PDP is the real opposition.

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by kettykin: 6:34pm On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Reno is still backing Atiku, Reno is PDP and Reno will always be PDP.

You are translating his fight with Obi as him supporting Tinubu 😂😂😂

I don't know who's giving you Obidients the impression that you guys are a threat to APC. The only threat to APC is PDP. PDP is the real opposition.

Reno omokiri is the person giving everyone the impression , I never really considered obi's candidature until Reno omokiri started attacking him.

Reno should keep up the good work.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by ambale(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26
The fact that the country remain peaceful even with the abysmal show of una god is the reason you guys dey try all these nonsense

You can continue to fool urself online, hunger will do the rest offline😂
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

The moniker you mentioned “ legendhero “ is not an illiterate.. and can never be ..

Faceless forum no mean say everyone Na your mate or status

Cheers

Don’t mind that guy jare. He’s just trolling.

But wait self. Who are you supporting now coz I’m confused.

Atiku or Obi? You used to be Atiku supporter, what changed?

2 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by 2elliot: 6:47pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Asgard my guy.

Anytime I remember your “Tinubu must contest” chant last year, I always laugh hard.

Yoruba people are the only majority tribe from the South. It is only a majority tribe that can say “Emilokan” in a multi-tribal Nigeria and still go ahead to win the election.

Obi is from a minority tribe, he can’t win a national election. I will be sad too if I am a Peter Obi supporter.
The day nemesis will come knocking on your doors, I just hope that innocent yorubas will not pay for your sins. After Tinubu, you have at least 16yrs before power can come to your land. Tinubu will not be there to give you this leverage you have. Remember, there are no permanent friendships or enmity. The north that you so much rely on can switch on you, and it will be game over for you.
You forget so soon how a liberal Goodluck Jonathan gave you lots gasping for breath; so just imagine a fool blown bigotry against yorubas by any leader from the north or South in the near future.
Be very careful and stay humble.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26
2elliot:
The day nemesis will come knocking on your doors, I just hope that innocent yorubas will not pay for your sins. After Tinubu, you have at least 16yrs before power can come to your land. Tinubu will not be there to give you this leverage you have. Remember, there are no permanent friendships or enmity. The north that you so much rely on can switch on you, and it will be game over for you.
You forget so soon how a liberal Goodluck Jonathan gave you lots gasping for breath; so just imagine a fool blown bigotry against yorubas by any leader from the north or South in the near future.

lol, you forgot you are talking to a Yoruba man. Have we not survived enough in opposition since 1960 up to 1999? You think Yoruba people fear opposition politics? Dey whyne yourself.

Hear this bro, Yoruba have equal stakes in Nigeria with those you Ibos look up to as the power holder (Hausa/Fulani). So either they continue to govern and you Ibos continue to play second fiddle to them like Ekwueme/Sylvester Ugoh and etc. But ANYTIME that presidential slot come to the South, the Yorubas will never be pushed away by a minority Ibo from getting it.

So you can collude with the North and be their VP for 500 years, but when it’s time to be the frontline presidency from the South, Yoruba will always decide!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by telleyway: 7:28pm On Apr 26
EponObi:
I wrote this piece earlier today way before Reno launched another series of media attack on Obi.

You can dismiss my thought as nonsense. That's your problem. Enjoy and learn!

If you are close to Obi or have his ears, advice him to hire savy political advisors. If he already did, tell him sack them all and hunt for new talents. And also tell him to limit his cho cho cho. For someone who performed abysmally as governor for 8 years, 80% of what he critisizes today, he did them and more during his tenure.

I wanted to comment on this thread but when I saw "they will succeeded", I lost my appetite.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by ClearFlair: 7:34pm On Apr 26
Lunacy is real
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Omowale2023(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26
chopnaira:
Brilliant submission OP.

APC has not even started. It's still Reno doing a lone wolf job for PDP. grin. APC only released the yes daddy tape and tempered down. I am sure they will start firing from all cylinders by 2026.

I also mentioned in a previous thread that Obi only got lucky in 2023 because his declaration came as a suprise to everyone, so voters and people did not have enough time to beam lights on his abysmal performance in Anambra, even though some of us knew he was full of shit. Several past social media post, including those on Nairaland are a testimony to that.

His brand has been taking multiple hits. In less than a year, the Obidient crowd has changed from a more multi ethnic group to now almost a purely Ibo political group.
Wow.....Just wow!
Normally i don't comment on nonsensical posts. But with you, i will make an exception.
With the negative de-marketing of PO, all i can say is, you all are making him more popular.

Accordingly to psychological research, Which has be proven countless times TRUE!, Its states that: "Human beigns are drawn to negativity than positivity". That's why we don't remember the countless positive things people do for us, but when they do a bad thing against our persona, we tag the person "Wicked". It's also the same reason why we would click on this headline- "10 REASONS WHY MASTURBATING A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY". Instead of: 'Eating 5 apples a day makes you healthy all always'.

So, if you think you are making obi lose popularity, you are dead-wrong, in-fact! You are drawing more people closer and closer to him.
You too should reason this: will i attack, destroy or waste my energy on someone who isn't a threat?
Please reason it well!
It might help you.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 9:50pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Don’t mind that guy jare. He’s just trolling.

But wait self. Who are you supporting now coz I’m confused.

Atiku or Obi? You used to be Atiku supporter, what changed?

Atiku .. still my principal

However.. Tinubu cos of my Bosses...

Atimes is all about interest

Can’t support Obi.. he’s a religious bigot.. he carry catholic for head .. meanwhile he’s not a religious man.. I know men that gamed with him and gamed him.
So why the pretense?

Will rather vote Tinubu who accepted who he is ., and what he is.. for real .. than someone hiding behind himself

Greeting bro..

Tinubu signed my matters with his green biro., and approve an invitation.. on some matters

So you hardly see me criticize him., conscience no Dey gree me..

Forget Obi .. just atimes sentiments on top humans from his tribe .. I’ve got blood from there .

Soludo 8 years will knock him off the scene ..
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Ttalk: 10:01pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

Atiku .. still my principal

However.. Tinubu cos of my Bosses...

Atimes is all about interest

Can’t support Obi.. he’s a religious bigot.. he carry catholic for his head .. meanwhile, he’s not a religious man. I know men that gamed with him and gamed him.
So why the pretense?

Will rather vote for Tinubu who accepted who he is ., and what he is.. for real .. than someone hiding behind himself

Greeting bro.

Tinubu signed my matters with his green biro., and approved an invitation.. on some matters

So you hardly see me criticize him., conscience no Dey gree me.

Forget Obi .. just times sentiments on top humans from his tribe .. I’ve got blood from there.

Soludo 8 years will knock him off the scene.

I just dey laugh your comment here.

You carry Igbo blood 100% with unnecessary attention-seeking.

Are you among those Fulani boys that were given contracts during Buhari's tenure? No.
Are you among the Lagos chaps around the corner presently? No

You are not different from first convict who posted pictures of rejected Ihedioha to boost his image on Nairaland.

Your comment here shows you curry politicians too much and the little info you get about them gives you orgasm. But seriously you don't have to tell us you know any politician

1 Like

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by johntolu: 10:07pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

lol, you forgot you are talking to a Yoruba man. Have we not survived enough in opposition since 1960 up to 1999? You think Yoruba people fear opposition politics?
Dey whyne yourself.

Hear this bro, Yoruba have equal stakes in Nigeria with those you Ibos look up to as the power holder (Hausa/Fulani). So either they continue to govern and you Ibos continue to play second fiddle to them like Ekwueme/Sylvester Ugoh and etc. But ANYTIME that presidential slot come to the South, the Yorubas will never be pushed away by a minority Ibo from getting it.

So you can collude with the North and be their VP for 500 years, but when it’s time to be the frontline presidency from the South, Yoruba will always decide!

A Nigerian President of Igbo extraction, is possible after the Presidency of Shettima/Ribadu.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 10:22pm On Apr 26
Ttalk:

Wetin alibi find come inside your poem? Your choice of words this afternoon just be like say you get advice from the male/girll President

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Benzigler: 10:27pm On Apr 26
EponObi:
I wrote this piece earlier today way before Reno launched another series of media attack on Obi.

You can dismiss my thought as nonsense.

Epon baba e!! grin grin
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 10:30pm On Apr 26
Ttalk:

I just dey laugh your comment here.

You carry Igbo blood 100% with unnecessary attention-seeking.

Are you among those Fulani boys that were given contracts during Buhari's tenure? No.
Are you among the Lagos chaps around the corner presently? No

You are not different from first convict who posted pictures of rejected Ihedioha to boost his image on Nairaland.

Your comment here shows you curry politicians too much and the little info you get about them gives you orgasm. But seriously you don't to tell us you know any politician

To counter a post Dey hard you.. but you wan make fem notice you trolling..

What’s the lies in my post..

Tell .. how will my post add value to my personality off line.. or online

Or your just jealous?

Or what?

Do you know me or have you met me before ?

So tell me .. why my post always makes you uncomfortable?

If e pains you do your own and be like Odin.. don’t compete or jealous..

If you think this moniker is not making sense.. pls make.. with your moniker..

Abi nairaland Dey pay me or you Dey drop money for me?

Imagine how this being reason like a .. haba?

Ah ah..

Lie your own lie naa
Do your own ..

Meet politicians and do your thing.. nobody cares..

You think everyone is you seeking attention in a faceless forum?

You think you talking to some lowlife human

Chai..

I really don’t blame you ..

Pls kindly stay off my mention going forward..

From now you’re ignored..
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Tflex01: 11:07pm On Apr 26
2elliot:

😂

So you know this and you guys said Yorubas betrayed him in 2015??

Truth is finally coming out. 😂
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Tflex01: 11:12pm On Apr 26
johntolu:

A Nigerian President of Igbo extraction, is possible after the Presidency of Shettima/Ribadu.

No.

Where will you put Wike, Akpabio, Fashola??

cool
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by PeterObi4LP: 11:13pm On Apr 26
EponObi:

If you are close to Obi or have his ears, advice him to hire savy political advisors. If he already did, tell him sack them all and hunt for new talents. And also tell him to limit his cho cho cho. For someone who performed abysmally as governor for 8 years, 80% of what he critisizes today, he did them and more during his tenure.

OP go and seat down and think about your miserable life. Let the attack on Peter Obi keep coming we love the popularity you people are given him. PO no send anybody papa and he's not hiring any savy political advisor when he have us here to finish the work of propaganda.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by BitterTruth01: 11:27pm On Apr 26
EponObi:

Dismissed as nonsense. Next !
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 12:03am On Apr 27
johntolu:

That can only be possible if the Yorubas key into that. Because when the presidency come to the South and the Yoruba chose not to contest, then one SS’ner will still attempt the ticket. So it’s now left to who can win Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani major votes to their side.

I personally would like a Soludo or Umahi presidency. They seems to be moderate and sensible. Even Alex Otti seems moderate in thinking.

The three I mentioned don’t seem to have that hate ideology.

1 Like

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Ttalk: 4:26am On Apr 27
Odin13:

To counter a post Dey hard you.. but you wan make fem notice you trolling..

What’s the lies in my post..

Tell .. how will my post add value to my personality off line.. or online

Or your just jealous?

Or what?

Do you know me or have you met me before ?

So tell me .. why my post always makes you uncomfortable?

If e pains you do your own and be like Odin.. don’t compete or jealous..

If you think this moniker is not making sense.. pls make.. with your moniker..

Abi nairaland Dey pay me or you Dey drop money for me?

Imagine how this being reason like a .. haba?

Ah ah..

Lie your own lie naa
Do your own ..

Meet politicians and do your thing.. nobody cares..

You think everyone is you seeking attention in a faceless forum?

You think you talking to some lowlife human

Chai..

I really don’t blame you ..

Pls kindly stay off my mention going forward..

From now you’re ignored..

Asgard you are not in your right frame of mind today. Wetin you want people working directly as appointee in this government come do.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 7:49am On Apr 27
Ttalk:

Asgard you are not in your right frame of mind today. Wetin you want people working directly as appointee in this government come do.

...... ..
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Deogratiasfx: 7:57am On Apr 27
Atiku must be seriously enying Obi right now.....'If nobody talk about you then you are nobody'
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Cantonese: 9:06am On Apr 27
LegendHero:

Lol if Obi have half the balls of Tinubu, he would have been bold to declare “Emilokan” and go all out for it.

Tinubu begged Buhari lol? Same guy that dragged Buhari name in the mud in the Ogun Emilokan speech. Buhari sukun lori television, you think say that word na play?

If any Ibo politician is half as bold as Tinubu, maybe they wouldn’t have been going around crying like babies since 1979 that “Please let us rule”, “ they are marginalizing us” and bla bla bla.

Two tribe have shown courage in politics, those are only Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

Your submission is very childish please.

At least you can have a little bit of shame.

In the Presidential election, Tinubu scored 8.9 million votes. Atiku scored 8.6 million votes and Obi scored just under 7 million votes. Tinubu’s victory was not overwhelming, proving that he was not nationally accepted. Close to 16 m Nigerians voted against him, showing that he was not popular nationally. Providence gave him the seat and there we are today.

Today, Nigerians face the kind of hardship never envisaged in the history of the country. Excuses from the ruling party is the order of the day. As of this morning, Lagosians have started queues for petrol once again, with petrol selling at close to 700 at some filling stations. The cost of living is over the roof, with all Nigerians, including the so called rich feeling the impact. While you supporters talk of hope, in your closets you cry following the strange impoverishment inflicted by your patron. When will you wake up and start holding your political leaders accountable for their misrule? How would you continue to eulogize those who impoverish you, while the prepare their children to Lord it over you in the future?

During the campaigns, Tinubu called Obi “a boy”. Who became the boy between them all. If Atiku left the platform for Obi, would Tinubu have arrived at that seat? Where have you found the mouth to talk about balls when Obi completely overwhelmed Tinubu in his base, Lagos? Or you do not know that if not for the split of PDP into three parties, APC would have become history in 2023?

Campaigns are over. Rather than hold government accountable for the unfavorable policies leading more Nigerians to poverty, you choose Obi, ignorantly believing like Reno Omokri, that you de-market him. Unfortunately for your likes, you have not realized that Obi’s name puts food on Omokri’s table. Omokri knows how popular Obi is. With his social media followers, he makes money daily, using Obi’s name, while your likes think that he offers you some help. Or you do not know that your likes make Obi popular with your comments, thinking that you spoil his chances?

If you are sensible, you”ll realize by now that tribe has nothing to do with poverty. As a letter of fact, your people suffer more from the irresponsible government. Whether an Igbo man becomes the President is immaterial. As it stands, the economy is practically in the hands of the Igbos. Who are those who first started lamenting of hunger? Your people. Who are those who purchase items at high prices? The same your people who do not have enough money.

All the you wear, electronic appliances, cooking utensils, vehicle and parts, are marketed and controlled by them. They are even your landlords in your own communities. Clearly they are your leaders, if not politically, they economically are.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by rigid123: 9:11am On Apr 27
Dear Reno
Please explain to us how you could afford the lifestyle you currently live. How did you make the money you used to buy US and UK houses and a fleet of classic cars, marry a foreign wife, and sustain a family abroad? The only known history of your employment is being a former aide to the former vice president AA and President Jo. Let's peg your salary in those positions to N250,000 per month. Multiplying N250,000 with 16 years gives N4,000,000. N4,000,000 is not enough to buy one of the classic cars you flaunted on your FB page some time ago. Are you a covert public funds looter deceiving your followers as a righteous pastor? Please kindly elaborate on these as you usually do.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by EponObi: 5:59pm On May 01
😂😂😂

When I wrote days ago that the APC are on a mission to demarket Pandora, some !diots were saying nonsense.

It's comical that the Mr Ideafu keeps making the job easy for them with his childish and clownish political games. 😂😂😂

Learner! NAANU, Umahi has dropped the balls on him with his recent press and has decimated his popularity in the SW and North.

Imagine 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Umahi said Obi lacks wisdom, is an hypocrite, and a coward and destroyer ("He is inciting them.And gets them into trouble. And he doesn't go to fight for them"). 😂 Oja mi Lara je. Reno self no do reach this one.

Like I said, by 2027, Obi brand will be decimated. Talk too much! Cho cho cho everyday. 🤣🤣🤣 I love that press meeting happened in Lagos.

Well played, Umahi! 👍

I wonder when male-girl child will learn how to play mature politics. 🤣 A whole 63 year old youth for that matter 😭
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by 2elliot: 2:40pm On May 04
LegendHero:

lol, you forgot you are talking to a Yoruba man. Have we not survived enough in opposition since 1960 up to 1999? You think Yoruba people fear opposition politics? Dey whyne yourself.

I am an Ijaw, not Igbo. But I am warning you, a day of reckoning will come upon you guys if you don't change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Price Of Oil And Nigerian Budget 2006 / Hausa Community Wants Commissioner Slot In Lagos / Will You Blame The Military If Theres Is A Coup D'etat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.