Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Wife Financial Insincerity - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Financial Insincerity (13148 Views)

Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories. / Is It Wise To Explain Your Financial Problems To Your Kids? / Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
''
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Gluckdude(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2011
@ chaircover. i have never and i mean NEVER denied her of anything she ask for. all she needs to do is ask. why else will i be pissed off, if i have been denying her of her needs.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Sagamite(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2011
Busy_body:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Sagamite is sleeping in the doghouse tonight angry

Lai lai.

I am irreplacable.

No d[i]i[/i]ldo can do what I can do.

Where did you even dig that from? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by tpia5: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2011
Gluckdude:

just try and understand me a little.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE F--KING 600 BUCKS. ITS THE LACK OF TRUSTTTTTT SHE HAS CREATED.
how can i possible regain that?

Gluckdude:

@ chaircover. i have never and i mean NEVER denied her of anything she ask for. all she needs to do is ask. why else will i be pissed off, if i have been denying her of her needs.

i checked your post history, and you're all over sexuality section soliciting for s.ex and typing all sorts.

good luck to whoever you eventually end up with.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Gluckdude(m): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2011
@ tpai@. just catching some fun, a lot of guys do that, and personally i dont know what gender you belong to.i don't care anyway.
i am a Ladies man, dont mean to brag, but i got what an average nigerian lady wants in a man, and it pisses me off the more to end with the one of the worst girlfriends i have ever had as a young adult.
and i live close to a university premises.where you can get as many ladies as you want without blinking an eye lid, just park and tell them to get in, the gullible ones will sheepishly follow suit,i'm talking from experience. if you want to act on the e-fun being created online. my friend, think again.
i'm off to bed.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 25, 2011
Well you have married her, for better for worse so accept her short comings and in turn empower her so she doesn't
depend on you for petty things

Good advice.
If i was the first to post i would have written that.

I don't usually make comments in all these threads as most are lies.
I was forced to reply this because i was shocked the way people were defending stealing all in the name of female solidarity and esprit de corp.

Some of these women don't know that a lot of young unmarried girls are on NL.
There are sowing the seed of pilfering in these girls. Letting them know stealing from hubby ain't a big deal.

Poster,
Get your wife something to do. No woman should be idle, it ruins homes.
No adult should have to depend on another adult for his/her needs, it belittles him/her.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by armyofone(m): 4:09am On Nov 25, 2011
o ga o. very unhealthy to be randious at romance section and then go home to quarrel with your woman over 50 cent change. biko be a HE man.

tpia thank you jare. blackberry ko Android ni

Gluckdude:

@ tpai@. just catching some fun, a lot of guys do that, and personally  i dont know what gender you belong to.i don't care anyway.
i am a Ladies man, dont mean to brag, but i got what an average nigerian lady wants in a man, and it pisses me off the more to end with the one of the worst girlfriends i have ever had as a young adult.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and i live close to a university premises.where you can get as many ladies as you want without blinking an eye lid, just park and tell them to get in, the gullible ones will sheepishly follow suit,i'm talking from experience. if you want to act on the e-fun being created online. my friend, think again.
i'm off to bed.

Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2011
Gluckdude,

You really took the mickey out on us, didn't you?

Na wa for NLanders and their fake stories.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by babuji(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^ Well said sis.
The truth is the truth. God help the OP before its too late.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2011
chaircover:

Of course If I was married to the likes of Blacklion and DK who don’t play with things like that, then I will give them an account to the last penny,

Chaircover,

I must protest vehemently at your misrepresentation of my comments on this thread. I much prefer to believe that you did so accidentally because you perhaps did not actually read through my various comments. Did you not see where I repeated several times that -

1. the OP's wife's actions were no biggie

2. the amount involved is trivial

3. most married women do it anyway

4. most sensible men know that married women do such things and will not make a big song and dance about it as long as the amounts involved are trivial

How much clearer could my perspective be?

My key point on this thread is that we all [men and women] tell white lies now and then in our marriages, at work, at school, in interaction with neighbours etc just to keep things smooth and avoid unnecessary aggro. But no one ever justifies or rationalizes wrong conduct or sinful behaviour as 'not a lie because the amount is trivial'.

We can be honest enough to ourselves by admitting that we all [male and female] do wrong things now and then in the course of daily life but we should not attempt to claim that wrongdoing is acceptable behaviour simply because it has become routine in our lives whether for good or bad reason.

For instance, I may lie to my wife about my exact whereabouts if I stopped on my way home for an hour or two of drinks with a colleague or friend of mine whom I know she does not like because I fear that she will be annoyed.

Am I now entitled to claim to the world that my action does not amount to lying to my wife just because I wanted to avoid a heated argument at the end of a long working day?

So why would some ladies here now claim that a woman who inflate prices to her hubby has not told lies just because the amount involved [N600] is a trivial amount of money?

A lie is a lie is a lie.

You are one of the few women whose comments I actually look forward to reading on NL hence my utter surprise at your misrepresenting my comments on this thread. I want to believe that its not deliberate.

I'm absolutely amazed that despite my many comments on this thread, you still lump me in the category of men that would demand an accounting to the last penny of N600 despite having stated repeatedly that IMHO the amount involved is trivial and most men would not get uptight about it. What have I said that gives you that impression?

Finally, married women cannot have their cake and eat it. If its okay for married women to fib now and then about money matters involving trivial amounts, then they should exercise some degree of tolerance when their husbands fib about money or other issues also which from a male perspective are trivial issues. Live and let live.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Apology accepted and thanks! smiley
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Claus(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2011
From Busy_Body
I am too blunt to call a spade anything else other than its name, the woman is an outright thief be it 50kobo she was pilfering away every month and has shown she cannot be trusted. No be by force to marry, so there is no room for deception in marriage. If you read my tongue in cheek post again, you will see i am with Blue Diva and iaabc all the way, hence the analogy to backward momentum, but i don't have time to start writing epistles cos i'm on mobile.

But in this story, the victim whose fowl yansh is being aired in public is a woman and that is a no no in my books, hence reason I am all for the Sisterhood coven coming out enmasse to cover up for one of ours Sorry its just the way the cookie crumbles
[i][/i]

Lol. I feel you. Seems like we both write with our tongues firmly planted in our cheeks. I like!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Gluckdude:

You say that now, but you see, you wife doesn't believe that. That's why she felt there was need for her to keep lying to you about the prices of the things she buys.

You need to get your wife to trust you first, then you can start fixing things!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by iaabc(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2011
While I in no way support what your wife has done, issues are NEVER as one sided as we make them seem.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Claus(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2011
Ujujoan:

You say that now, but you see, you wife doesn't believe that. That's why she felt there was need for her to keep lying to you about the prices of the things she buys.

You need to get your wife to trust you first, then you can start fixing things!

Lol! I love Nairaland.
Poor poster came here complaining about losing trust in his wife, now it's been turned full circle on his head.

Once again, guys in order to save time and effort, if there's ever anything wrong in your relationship/marriage, the first thing you must do is acknowledge that it's your fault.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ifunayalov(f): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2011
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!!!!

Some might not be stealing from their husbands but do far worse things than you can imagine! undecided
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
ronkebp:

just because some people have spent 100 years in marriage does not mean they have ''marital common sense''.

I was at work when I read your comment and yea I laughed so tey colleagues dey wonder wetin happen grin grin grin. Lol at marital common sense, like my dad will say "common sense is not common". I know I have been called thread crasher and trouble maker(in the past, present and I know future cheesy) but I just have to say this, everyone was having fun on this thread and arguing maturely before my aged aunty bluediva (who has been married for donkey years ,when I mean donkey I mean when the gospel was still called THE TESTAMENT ,my people years before the old testament was written talk less of new testament) decided to grace us with her woman married to an old man with experienced years presence. Blue diva was able to single out the kids from the adults, she was able to single out those that wear coste bra with a seed of groundnut tucked in acting as nip[i]p[/i]les from em mature adults who wear $5000 victoria secret bra and my fellow human beings, the only female she singled out to be wise and mature is her royal highness queen of the jungle a.k.a herself. She could not resist coming back even after she said her fair well to teary eyed CC, Jennyk, RonkeBp, Ifyalways and co, yea I don't know about you ladies but I really cried, my husband could not console me, I shed tears because Blue diva was leaving the thread, tears that even my husband had to go buy cartons of tissue paper to help wipe away my tears, little did he know that it was all tears of JOY. kiss

I would say this again, when I was getting married, a lot of my cousins, aunties and 2 of my uncles were against it, they thought I was too young to handle the challenges that came with marriage. Today I am happy to say that, I have been married for years now and not even once have I not been able to deal with them challenges when they come. Quantity sometimes is not better than quality, being married for donkey years does not make you better than someone that got married yesterday. So when that mixed race americana wannabe was busy making a huge mess of herself, I was short of asking, which unfortunate man ended up with a woman whose brain by the way had gone on a journey of no return? exile I call it.

I am a mixed race bla bla bla, who freaking cares if you were born albino? kiss . Whether it is your husband that first found the first Gold mine in South africa or Australia, it still does not change the price of agege bread with well cooked agonyin beans in the market. If I had met someone like you before I got married, I would have sworn my private area to the catholic church as a nun. Cos if marriage is what you described it to be, I would fart on the face of every man that comes asking me on the streets "Hello nne, wetin you carry" kiss

That being said, I am a fan of night of a thousand laughs but never took their jokes seriously, I thought it was all made up but now I am more convinced that some of them make jokes out of real life experience. Basket mouth once said, one of the worst race in the world is mixed race, his exact words were "They are not white, they are not black, they are COMPLETELY CONFUSED AND HAVE NO FUTURE DESTINATION"

And after reading Blue Diva's posts, all I can say is "Thank you basket mouth, you are a genius" cool
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^^
*Yawns*
Grow up.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by coogar: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
jennykadry:

That being said, I am a fan of night of a thousand laughs but never took their jokes seriously, I thought it was all made up but now I am more convinced that some of them make jokes out of real life experience. Basket mouth once said, one of the worst race in the world is mixed race, his exact words were "They are not white, they are not black, they are COMPLETELY CONFUSED AND HAVE NO FUTURE DESTINATION"

ouch!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
Now back to topic, let me wear my spectacle to see well. cheesy cheesy

My ogas money is my money. And as of those feeling guilty of pinching from your husbands wallet, please don't be anymore because you are not alone grin. 99.9% of the time my lunch money comes from his fanciful wallet and most of the time I don't even ask, and he knows when the weight of his wallet has reduced from 5kg to 3kg that yours sincerely JennyK is responsible for it. cheesy And yea, I also pay him back with a piece of hot steaming session in the bedroom, kitchen, car and sometimes on the couch embarassed. I have played my own part, so helep me cool

I am glad to be married to someone with coogar's mentality. A man that does not care about petty things, when it comes to food, clothings and other little stuffs he lets me run them ones and never bothers to ask how much I bought things for. This thread was an eye opener to me that I had to go on my knees and bless Baba for the wonderful man he gave me.

All I can say is, Couple should work with whatever rocks their boat. And men need to stop acting like they are on their periods and act like real men.

Thank you very much and I hope you all enjoyed my speech grin cheesy
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Coogar

Oga coogar, God bless you plentifully. May you not lack in marriage and may he continue to strengthen your home. Your wife will be a source of joy and wealth to you. Your kids will know no lack and want in their life. May he continue to send his angels to watch over you, and may your days be many on this earth. Amen

And may you have a wife who treats you like a king, a woman exposed but with enough dignity and honour to respect you as the head of the house not minding both your incomes. A woman that will also submit to you for any position you like cheesy Cow girl style, wheelbarrow style, canine and above all angle 69 cool. A woman that will cause you every day and night to break the da-vinci code just by speaking in tongues grin grin grin. A woman that will give it to you hot in the shower, in the bedroom, kitchen, car, backyard, roof everywhere whilst at the same time chooking hands inside ya pocket to collect 600naira cheesy cheesy grin

Now I actually believe you are Sauron though, little wonder we always had the same opinion, our opinions never changed in the past and I don't see it changing now.

Kudos to your joystick whenever it sees the woman responsible for your happiness. I can hear it singing "Hallelujah" grin cheesy

And as for Dayo, Debo and Saga, no comment angry angry angry
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Claus(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Praise for sistren solidarity on page 7.

Reality of sistren enmity by page 10.

Poster, you need to come back and end all these arguments by admitting the fault was yours in the first place. You should know that the issue isn't about you not being able to trust your wife, it is about you looking inward to understand why SHE doesn't trust YOU and how you can build up her trust in you again.

It's so simple, I can't believe any sane man can miss it. Your wife lies to you, but you're the one that's not trustworthy. You know trust is both ways, if a woman breaches your trust, surely it's obvious that it's because you breached hers in the first place.

It's really simple guys.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by blacklion(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
Claus:

Lol! I love Nairaland.
Poor poster came here complaining about losing trust in his wife, now it's been turned full circle on his head.

Once again, guys in order to save time and effort, if there's ever anything wrong in your relationship/marriage, the first thing you must do is acknowledge that it's your fault.

I must admit women are absolutely brilliant at messing with our minds grin cf.

17 Female Rules
http://www.anvari.org/fun/Gender/17_Female_Rules.html

5.The female is never wrong.
6.If the female is wrong, it is because of an egregarious misunderstanding
which was the direct result of something the male did, said, did not do,
or did not say.
7.If rule 6 is invoked, the male must apologize immediately for having
been the cause of the misunderstanding without any clues from the female
as to what he did to have caused the misunderstanding.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
@ jennykadri, whatever you are on, i want some of it. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ronkebp(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
Jenny i don laugh tire  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Jennykadry
i would feel a little short changed if i was your husband. shouldnt you have hot steamy sex with your oga REGARDLESS of what he gives you? is satisfying your husband (and fulfilling your wifey duties) now LEVERAGE in marriage? the sex part in your union SHOULD have nothing to do with how he treats you or not. . . . . . . . .  if that was the case then MEN could use "providing for their wives" as leverage too. . . . . . . .  but they dont. this is where i dont understand some of you women.

SEX has absolutely NO VALUE when it comes to doing whats RIGHT in a union, the fact that you bring it on the table as payback, (like you should be thanked for it) is amazing, to say the least.

what if your hubby became broke, does that mean NO MORE COOCHIE for MR Kadry? what if he suddenly dont want to let you have access to his wallet, is that the end of sex in your union? dont get me wrong but you make no damn sense, paying back his trust for you with steamy sex (which he probably got since day one anyway).
pls care to elaborate, sista?!
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by ronkebp(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Jennykadry
i would feel a little short changed if i was your husband. shouldnt you have hot steamy sex with your oga REGARDLESS of what he gives you? is satisfying your husband (and fulfilling your wifey duties) now LEVERAGE in marriage? the sex part in your union SHOULD have nothing to do with how he treats you or not. . . . . . . . . if that was the case then MEN could use "providing for their wives" as leverage too. . . . . . . . but they dont. this is where i dont understand some of you women.

SEX has absolutely NO VALUE when it comes to doing whats RIGHT in a union, the fact that you bring it on the table as payback, (like you should be thanked for it) is amazing, to say the least.

what if your hubby became broke, does that mean NO MORE COOCHIE for MR Kadry? what if he suddenly dont want to let you have access to his wallet, is that the end of sex in your union? dont get me wrong but you make no damn sense, paying back his trust for you with steamy sex (which he probably got since day one anyway).
She was praying for Coogar. and not comparing money with sex in marraige.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Jennykadry
i would feel a little short changed if i was your husband. shouldnt you have hot steamy sex with your oga REGARDLESS of what he gives you? is satisfying your husband (and fulfilling your wifey duties) now LEVERAGE in marriage? the sex part in your union SHOULD have nothing to do with how he treats you or not. . . . . . . . .  if that was the case then MEN could use "providing for their wives" as leverage too. . . . . . . .  but they dont. this is where i dont understand some of you women.

Whenever I get to visit Mr Ferragamo courtesy of Mr naijababe, i become more acrobatic and Mr naijababe is encouraged to allow further visits. You'll have to ask Mr naijababe why he's encouraged because i have no idea why.
Re: Wife Financial Insincerity by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
@CC
so if you ladies UNDERSTAND that some men (if not all) dont understand women, shouldnt you agree that some of us may act like the OP BECAUSE OF THAT FACT?! or are you ladies simply saying that you make no sense but ALL men should accept it.

ronkebp:

She was praying for Coogar. and not comparing money with sex in marraige.

here is what she wrote:

My ogas money is my money. And as of those feeling guilty of pinching from your husbands wallet, please don't be anymore because you are not alone grin. 99.9% of the time my lunch money comes from his fanciful wallet and most of the time I don't even ask, and he knows when the weight of his wallet has reduced from 5kg to 3kg that yours sincerely JennyK is responsible for it. cheesy And yea, I also pay him back with a piece of hot steaming session in the bedroom, kitchen, car and sometimes on the couch embarassed. I have played my own part, so helep me cool

also funny that she wrote that:" Couple should work with whatever rocks their boat" but yet, she is not ready to accept that what rocks the OP's boat is a FULLY HONEST partner!

naijababe:

Whenever I get to visit Mr Ferragamo courtesy of Mr naijababe, i become more acrobatic and Mr naijababe is encouraged to allow further visits. You'll have to ask Mr naijababe why he's encouraged because i have no idea why.

so what you are saying is that Mr Ferragamo is the driving force of your union. . . . . . . . . .  fair enough but let us all not spit on the poster because he believes that the driving force of HIS union should be Mr TRUST and Mr HONESTY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / Ever Considered Changing Your Name? / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.