Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached (5145 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2011
kemmeye:

why does everyone think im a guy ?
oopps are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ female? Well I guess its because there is no indication on Ūя̲̅ profile.try and specify
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

oopps are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ female? Well I guess its because there is no indication on Ūя̲̅ profile.try and specify
lol its ok i kinda like it tho has this kinda mystery to it smiley
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by r231(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
undecided
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
kemmeye:

why does everyone think im a guy ?

gosh I also thought u are.

@freecocoa.I am also trying to delete it from my mind. I dont think av ever seen anything that bad. yuck. I think the op is a pathologist or works in the morgue.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
kemmeye:

lol its ok i kinda like it tho has this kinda mystery to it smiley
what type if I may ask?is it like merlin lol
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

@freecocoa.I am also trying to delete it from my mind. I dont think av ever seen anything that bad. yuck. I think the op is a pathologist or works in the morgue.
nope dear am not a pathologist and I don't work in ‎​†ђξ morgue. Am comfortable in my legal profession
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

lol hahaha

Bobbyendy:

what type if I may ask?is it like merlin lol

lol ure funny
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

nope dear am not a pathologist and I don't work in  ‎​†ђξ  morgue. Am comfortable in my legal profession

now lemmie ask.what was romantic about it? We call lawyers the learned friends but that pic dint scream learned. Plus did u believe any transplant was going on there? I have never been inside a morgue but I could tell it was a post mortem gone bad. angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

now lemmie ask.what was romantic about it? We call lawyers the learned friends but that pic dint scream learned. Plus did u believe any transplant was going on there? I have never been inside a morgue but I could tell it was a post mortem gone bad. angry

well ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ may be right to ‎​†ђξ extent that d pix was taken in a morge. But have you tried to ask your self why that guy was like dat on d pix or Ȋ̝̊̅§ it all deadbodies dat get so bad. There is more to dat pix than what you see
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
Too late angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
oh bad belle nairalanders  grin grin grin Now I can't see the pic  grin grin grin grin Poster can you kindly upload the pic again? *speaking in a very low tone with sad eyes* pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

oh bad belle nairalanders  grin grin grin Now I can't see the pic  grin grin grin grin Poster can you kindly upload the pic again? *speaking in a very low tone with sad eyes* pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Do u like horror movies?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

Do u like horror movies?
hmm the way people are posting comments makes me want to see the pic badly, more than you can ever imagine, please did you by mistake save the pic? grin grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

trust me gal  grin grin u sure dont want to have nightmares. I know the feeling of 'wanting to see' but dear talk to freecocoa. Shes been puking since morning. grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

trust me gal  grin grin u sure dont want to have nightmares. I know the feeling of 'wanting to see' but dear talk to freecocoa. Shes been puking since morning. grin
trust me pendo I want to see this pic, what's the worse that can happen? grin grin Please did you by any chance save the pic? grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm the way people are posting comments makes me want to see the pic badly, more than you can ever imagine, please did you by mistake save the pic?  grin grin

I don't think you will like seeing the picture except Ur answer to my question is yes, I wish I saw it too, personally, I have fun watching horror movies.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

I don't think you will like seeing the picture except your answer to my question is yes, I wish I saw it too, personally, I have fun watching horror movies.
YES oh what's the worse that can happen? I love horror movies nothing can happen I have hallucinated and finished all the hallcunations in this world so trust me I'm safe grin
please oh who saved the pic ? I know someone saved it for future reference grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

trust me pendo I want to see this pic, what's the worse that can happen?  grin grin Please did you by any chance save the pic?  grin

grin grin grin no dear that is 'unsavable' even the 'save as' refused to work. who wants such saved on their laptops? shocked shocked.
ok lemmie give u a taste so u stop bothering the lawyer. grin
It was a pic of a dead fellow with his chest wide open and some doctors pulling out stuff from his hollow chest.where was the heart anyway? shocked shocked
sorry cocoa(dont puke) just trying to help this gal out. grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin no dear that is 'unsavable' even the 'save as' refused to work. who wants such saved in on their laptops? shocked shocked.
It was a pic of a dead fellow with his chest wide open and some doctors pulling out stuff form his hollow chest.where was the heart? shocked
sorry cocoa(dont puke) just trying to help this gal out.

You don't know these nairalanders I know someone saved the pic to show his/ her family members grin grin
BTW that doesn't look bad from what you said , I WANT TO SEE THE PIC
cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
ok now ur even worse than the op himself. grin grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

ok now your even worse than the op himself. grin grin
LMAO how? I just want to see it, it will be removed after that cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

You don't know these nairalanders I know someone saved the pic to show his/ her family members  grin grin  
BTW that doesn't look bad from what you said , I WANT TO SEE THE PIC
cheesy

Baby, i like you, cos you seems not to be scared of anything, You get mind, Let me recommend some movies to you,

1, Final Destination 1,2,3,4,5

2, Saw 3D

3, Wrong Turn 1,2,3,4

4, Human Centipede

5, Hills have eye 1 and 2

If you need download link i can provide one. kiss
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

Baby, i like you, cos you seems not to be scared of anything, You get mind, Let me recommend some movies to you,

2, Saw 3D

3, Wrong Turn 1,2,3,4

4, Human Centipede

Watch that one nat to start with. grin. Am sure a psycho was behind it cz I didnt know when to laugh or cry.Thought it was boring till it turned crazy and yuck!!
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

2, Saw 3D

3, Wrong Turn 1,2,3,4

4, Human Centipede

hmm okay will try to get them. I've watched the hills have eyes  not that scary for me, I haven't watched the rest probably because i'm not a movie person, have you watched Drag me to hell?  
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

Watch that one nat to start with. grin. Am sure a psycho was behind it cz I didnt know when to laugh or cry.Thought it was boring till it turned crazy and yuck!!

lolz okay I hope I won't be disappointed? cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

You can say that again, the guy is more than sick,  I love the concept,  I want Natasha to c it and testify, Please recommend some sick movies to me,  kiss
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm okay will try to get them. I've watched the hills have eyes  not that scary for me, I haven't watched the rest probably because i'm not a movie person, have you watched Drag me to hell?  

drag me to hell is dry compare to the movies i listed above, try to c them i promise u won't be disappointed, apart from dram me to hell which other one can you recommend ?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

You can say that again, the guy is more than sick,   I love the concept,   I want Natasha to c it and testify,  Please recommend some sick movies to me,   kiss
My bro made me watch and at one point I felt really sick and crazy.The dude behind it is called bobbyenddy.I understand hes into the legal profession now.
And no am not a fun of horror so I wont recommend.I watch horror during the day and when I have company.All doors/windows must be open too.
Natasha centipede properly works up your nerves.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

drag me to hell is dry compare to the movies i listed above, try to c them i promise u won't be disappointed, apart from drag me to hell which other one can you recommend ?
hmm okay but I think its scarier than the hills have eyes, Okay this is where I fail grin grin I hardly know the names of movies I watch, I can watch a movie from the beginning to end and not know the the name, embarassed I've watched a couple of scary movies but really don't know their names , Guess pendo will help you out, But I'll definitely get these ones you listed.

@pendo okay
btw lmao you do all that just to watch a scary movie? grin grin grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

my dear I wish I could but I too can not take a look @ dat pix dis nite. And don't even pray you see such pix those who saw it are still not okay and am still trying to apologize to everyone who saw it. It was was than a horror movie to me it is even worst than ZAINAB16. So pls dear
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

my dear I wish I could but I too can not take a look @ dat pix dis nite. And don't even pray you see such pix those who saw it are still not okay and am still trying to apologize to everyone who saw it. It was was than a horror movie to me it is even worst than ZAINAB16. So pls dear

Upload it as your profile picture then she can see it.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Flashaldrin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin no dear that is 'unsavable' even the 'save as' refused to work. who wants such saved on their laptops? shocked shocked.
It was a pic of a dead fellow with his chest wide open and some doctors pulling out stuff from his hollow chest.where was the heart anyway? shocked shocked
sorry cocoa(dont puke) just trying to help this gal out. grin

oh that?? mctheeew. . . i do that myself almost every day. Although i'd admit it would be shocking if you aint conversant with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Hosted Birthday Party Without Inviting You, Your Reaction? / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos) / Adorable Photo Of A Yoruba Couple In Traditional Attire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.