Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached (5144 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2011
My fellow nairalanders what will you do if few weeks to your wedding your partner developes an illness and  ‎​†ђξ  doctor says he or she needs a kidney and liver transplant. will you do it? Not minding that you guys are not yet married? What if you die?. comments pls
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2011
U are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2011
angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2011
odiaero:

U are a big fool
Thank you sir. But pls always try to maintain a level of decency and maturity in future.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2011
More useful and reasonable comments pls
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

Thank you sir. But pls always try to maintain a level of decency and maturity in future.
U are silly for that too, how can u post that kinda pix here, were u fed by Goat Milk when u were born? Dencecy ur as*s, Mods abeg do ur work here
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2011
What kinda disgusting pix is that?I just lost my appetite.mscheeeew.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by seedord247(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2011
odiaero:

U are a big fool

I think so . . .

Bro are you sure you are normal . ,  you make vomit all the drink wey i drink for club
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2011
@all complainant didn't ‎​†ђξ caption on d topic depict a scary scenerior and before you open this threat der must have been a mental picture of ‎​†ђξ situation so stop complaining
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2011
Mental picture of which mumu situation?does that pix look like where a transplant is being done?you sure are one sick dude.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2011
^^ Dont mind that Nagayo, he is still talking
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by seedord247(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

@all complainant didn't  ‎​†ђξ  caption on d topic depict a scary scenerior and before you open this threat der must have been a mental picture of  ‎​†ђξ  situation so stop complaining

Bro o o  i go advice you make you remove that pin naww . . . or else . . i will hack your email.

Btw . , where are the Mod . . . . them they take Dongo Yaro ni?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2011
@all pix remove I hope dat settless it gosh u guys can attack to death lolz. Apologies to my nairaland friends. Hope we can go bk to ‎​†ђξ main topic
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by seedord247(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

@all pix remove I hope dat settless it gosh u guys can attack to death lolz. Apologies to my nairaland friends. Hope we can go bk to ‎​†ђξ main topic

Good

But my mashed Potatoes and hamburgers don become waste naw . . . I need to get down to drugstore ASAP.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2011
seedord247:

Good

But my mashed Potatoes and hamburgers don become waste naw . . . I need to get down to drugstore ASAP.
eiyah sowie try chop abeg
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by silvertuke(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
Where is the Picture now? I can find it,
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
cant find any pix either
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
silvertuke:

Where is the Picture now? I can find it,
tiniyata:

cant find any pix either
sorry ‎​†ђξ pix has been remove due to complain by fellow nairalanders it was too scary. So pls you can drop Ūя̲̅ contribution base on ‎​†ђξ topic's subject matter
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bronzetuke baby,you don't wanna see the pix I assure you,you can't believe I've not eaten since cos of it,I brought food to eat but,the image of the body in the pix us what I see in my plate.

OP it will take me time to forgive you for what you've done to me today.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Bronzetuke baby,you don't wanna see the pix I assure you,you can't believe I've not eaten since cos of it,I brought food to eat but,the image of the body in the pix us what I see in my plate.

grin grin grin yeah i almost puked too. He messed up my coffee.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

am so so very sowie dear pls do forgive me. Agreed ‎​†ђξ pix is horrible but you should try and eat pls
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by silvertuke(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh sorry baby love, but please try and eat ooo so that you can be fit,
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin yeah i almost puked too. He messed up my coffee.
eiyah dearie am so sowie too hope am forgiven
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
silvertuke:

Oh sorry baby love, but please try and eat ooo so that you can be fit,
I will try,maybe later but for now I can't cos I know I must puke,I just vex dey sleep since,still I can't get the image outta my head.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

am so so very sowie dear pls do forgive me. Agreed ‎​†ђξ pix is horrible but you should try and eat pls
I will try,I'm an easily disgusted person and things get stuck in my head too cos I'm very imaginative,seriously you don't know what that pix has done to me,but I just hope I will be able to forget about it before today passes or else hunger go just kill me,anyways its aite.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I will try,I'm an easily disgusted person and things get stuck in my head too cos I'm very imaginative,seriously you don't know what that pix has done to me,but I just hope I will be able to forget about it before today passes or else hunger go just kill me,anyways its aite.
my bad I know am sowie again.same it was with me when I first saw it but don't worry before 2morrow ‎​†ђξ memories will be gone. Abeg hunger no go kill you find a good comedy series and watch then eat
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
seedord247:

I think so . . .

Bro are you sure you are normal . ,  [size=30pt]you make vomit[/size] all the drink wey i drink for club
[size=14pt]I must laugh. . .[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
i wanna see, i wanna see. where is the picture embarassed
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

my bad I know am sowie again.same it was with me when I first saw it but don't worry before 2morrow ‎​†ђξ memories will be gone. Abeg hunger no go kill you find a good comedy series and watch then eat
Alright,will try that,thank you.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2011
kemmeye:

i wanna see, i wanna see. where is the picture embarassed
bro calm down o dat is how everyone started and not everyone still got a smile on after d pix so pls do not even wish to see it
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

bro calm down o dat is how everyone started and not everyone still got a smile on after d pix so pls do not even wish to see it

why does everyone think im a guy ?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Alright,will try that,thank you.
Ūя̲̅ welcome dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Older Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.