Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached (5146 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
I swear tasha if you tell him to upload that pix again,I'll bluetooth better hot slaps your way,trust me you don't wanna see it,I just managed to eat not long ago and now pendo you want to make me puke again(e no go work for una).
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

my dear I wish I could but I too can not take a look @ dat pix dis nite. And don't even pray you see such pix those who saw it are still not okay and am still trying to apologize to everyone who saw it. It was was than a horror movie to me it is even worst than ZAINAB16. So pls dear
Lmao please just do as life-style said make it your profile pic when I see it I'll tell you to take it out, that way no one will see it and even if they do they'll have no reason to get mad at you since you didn't ask anyone to check your profile, I just have to see the pic, I think its more disturbing that I haven't seen it  grin grin
life_style:

Upload it as your profile picture then she can see it.
Thanks for the brilliant idea  cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Flashaldrin(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

Baby, i like you, cos you seems not to be scared of anything, You get mind, Let me recommend some movies to you,

1, Final Destination 1,2,3,4,5

2, Saw 3D

3, Wrong Turn 1,2,3,4

4, Human Centipede

5, Hills have eye 1 and 2

If you need download link i can provide one. kiss
Give me link naa. i love horror.
when it gets too frightening i can always imagine it being acted tongue tongue
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pendo89(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
gosh you are still demanding to see it? grin grin

Natasha,,:

@pendo okay
btw lmao you do all that just to watch a scary movie?  grin grin grin

and more. A horror movie I watched years back made me threw away a favorite doll( am not a kid by the way) cz I kept seeing it transform into what I saw.
The beautiful doll was a killer  grin. Then sleeping becomes a nightmare. if u watch that dead fellow,the pic sticks in your mind. dont.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

I swear tasha if you tell him to upload that pix again,I'll bluetooth better hot slaps your way,trust me you don't wanna see it,I just managed to eat not long ago and now pendo you want to make me puke again(e no go work for una).
lolz you know the funny thing? after all the fuss about this pic when I get to see it I will be disappointed cos everything must have been over hyped  cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
pendo89:

gosh your still at it? grin grin
and more. A horror movie I watched 5 years ago still haunts me to date. It made me threw away a favorite doll( am not a kid by the way) cz I kept seeing it transform into what I saw. The beautiful doll was a killer  grin
Thats wht horror does.if u watch that dead fellow,the pic sticks in your mind. dont.
Yes I'm still at it and I'm not giving up any time soon grin grin grin grin

lmao you would have taken the doll to church for deliverance grin grin grin and never mind even if it does, its going to be just for a while so its all good cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

Lmao please just do as life-style said make it your profile pic when I see it I'll tell you to take it out, that way no one will see it and even if they do they'll have no reason to get mad at you since you didn't ask anyone to check your profile, I just have to see the pic, I think its more disturbing that I haven't seen it  grin grinThanks for the brilliant idea  cheesy

ok NATHASHA Ūя̲̅ plea Ȋ̝̊̅§ heard but I won't still advice you see it but if you insist then CHECK MY PROFILE PIX
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pleep(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
We, need to have more respect for the dead. This is not entertainment.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

ok NATHASHA Ūя̲̅ plea Ȋ̝̊̅§ heard but I won't still advice you see it but if you insist then CHECK MY PROFILE PIX

Initially I was nervous to check it out, THOUGH its disturbing but nothing scares/disgust me anymore, @ Natasha where are you ? are you satisfied now ? lipsrsealed
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

ok NATHASHA Ūя̲̅  plea Ȋ̝̊̅§ heard but I won't still advice you see it but if you insist then CHECK MY PROFILE PIX
I knew it I will be disappointed. I can't believe it was because of that pic everyone was making noise, I'm still looking at the pic oh I'm trying to find something that will disgust me but I've found nothing * I don't mean to be silly but it looks more like suya*

thanks a lot poster I really appreciate it cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
life_style:

Initially I was nervous to check it out, THOUGH its disturbing but nothing scares/disgust me anymore, @ Natasha where are you ? are you satisfied now ? lipsrsealed
My dear I'm satisfied but I'm not satisfied grin grin I'm satisfied that I've seen the pic and I'm not satisfied because they really made one heck of fuss about the pic, I'm still looking at it though cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

My dear I'm satisfied but I'm not satisfied grin grin I'm satisfied that I've seen the pic and I'm not satisfied because they really made one heck of fuss about the pic, I'm still looking at it though cheesy
realy wow am not surprise humans are different but they Ȋ̝̊̅§ D̶̲̥̅ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ pix I will show you 2morrow I promise dat your eyes won't be able to hold steady. It Ȋ̝̊̅§ ‎​†ђξ worst of ‎​†ђξ worst just remind me ok
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bobbyendy:

realy wow am not surprise humans are different but they Ȋ̝̊̅§ D̶̲̥̅ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ pix I will show you 2morrow I promise dat your eyes won't be able to hold steady. It Ȋ̝̊̅§ ‎​†ђξ worst of ‎​†ђξ worst just remind me ok
lmao okay I can't wait to see the worst of the worse grin grin grin and I'll definitely remind you
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by dabrake(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2011
Bobbyendy:

just like the british media(too much overbloated inflated hyper-hype). There's nothing spectacular about the picz. @btw, what's the matter with these ATDs(Association of Thread Derailers)?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Xionez(m): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2011
By the looks of things, I take it that i should be glad i havent seen the pic. So to keep my meal in its rightfull place and my Brain at its normal funtions and my nightmares to a minimum, i therefore take my leave.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pleep(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

I knew it I will be disappointed. I can't believe it was because of that pic everyone was making noise, I'm still looking at the pic oh I'm trying to find something that will disgust me but I've found nothing * I don't mean to be silly but it looks more like suya*

thanks a lot poster I really appreciate it cheesy

I don't know what is worse; the picture your the fact that you seem to enjoy it.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by lifestyle1(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

Did i hear u say suya? shocked Girl, You are strange shocked, anyway don't forget to c the movies i recommended to you. ok ?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by CzarChris(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2011
@Op your one really sick, disgusting, twisted dude. What's the meaning of that Poo. That's one really sick way of getting attention. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
Czar-Chris:

@Op your one really sick, disgusting, twisted dude. What's the meaning of that Poo. That's one really sick way of getting attention. angry angry angry angry angry

Attention mr whatever. this issue has been settle for long and ‎​†ђξ pix in question was moved to my profile with a caveat. You still proceded to view it and as stupid as you could be you rushed to make a comment that suits your thick and uncivilized head pls if your not comforted kindly exit pls
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Xionez(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
HA, the pic is dry. Wait till you see the fresh cadavar in all its 'glory'. Makes Devil's Rock look tame.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by CzarChris(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
Bobbyendy:

Attention mr whatever. this issue has been settle for long and  ‎​†ђξ  pix in question was moved to my profile with a caveat. You still proceded to view it and as silly as you could be you rushed to make a comment that suits your thick and uncivilized head pls if your not comforted kindly exit pls

Well sickoo, I see your the civilized one. You should be ashamed of yourself desecrating a human insides like that and having the effrontery to post it on the internet and you call me uncivilized, what nerve angry angry what is this world turning into angry angry See this stone age cannibal. Eledumare punish you for there
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Well sickoo, I see your the civilized one. You should be ashamed of yourself desecrating a human insides like that and having the effrontery to post it on the internet and you call me uncivilized, what nerve angry angry what is this world turning into angry angry See this stone age cannibal. Eledumare punish you for there
ok I see where your problem is emanating from.your case is that of clear and conspicuous ignorance. If not you should have known dat am not a pathologist neither do I work in ‎​†ђξ morgue so ♓☺w do you now claim that I have ‎​†ђξ effrontery to desecrate a human inside and post it on ‎​†ђξ internet and if I may ask you again which internet did I post it? And have you taken out time to read ‎​†ђξ post well.I don have much to say to people like you my candid advice Ȋ̝̊̅§ that you use your internet access time to educate Ūя̲̅ self properly. Gooday
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
@pleep sorry oh but where you the one enjoying it for me? how do you know i'm enjoying it? undecided undecided undecided

life_style:

Did i hear u say suya? shocked Girl, You are strange shocked, anyway don't forget to c the movies i recommended to you. ok ?
lol ehen it does look like it, and I won't forget thanks
Czar-Chris:

na wa oh na person tell breeze say make him blow go open fowl nyash? grin grin You knew before you went to his profile, stop making noise over what has been settled already, no one asked you to go there, you followed the comments and went to check it out yourself. So stop throwing insults. cheesy
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Talking(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
D pix is not as scary as i tot, but OP take ur tym dia. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
assuming i saw the pics earlier maybe it would be disgusting to me, but the way everybody put it to me not that horror am sorry smiley
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
Natasha,,:

@pleep sorry oh but where you the one enjoying it for me? how do you know i'm enjoying it? undecided undecided undecided
lol ehen it does look like it, and I won't forget thanksna wa oh na person tell breeze say make him blow go open fowl nyash? grin grin You knew before you went to his profile, stop making noise over what has been settled already, no one asked you to go there, you followed the comments and went to check it out yourself. So stop throwing insults. cheesy

abeg help me ask ‎​†ђξ busy body o. ♓☺w you 2day my dear
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
My peeps having settle ‎​†ђξ pix issue I guess we can procede furter to ‎​†ђξ main issue which Ȋ̝̊̅§ CAN YOU DONATE ŪЯ̲̅ KIDNEY AND LIVER TO YOUR PARTNER not minding ‎​†ђξ fact that you guys are not yet married.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by naijababe2(f): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2011
wasted my energy clicking this post angry angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pleep(m): 1:08am On Nov 22, 2011
Bobbyendy:

My peeps having settle  ‎​†ђξ  pix issue I guess we can procede furter to  ‎​†ђξ  main issue which Ȋ̝̊̅§ CAN YOU DONATE ŪЯ̲̅  KIDNEY AND LIVER TO YOUR PARTNER not minding  ‎​†ђξ  fact that you guys are not yet married.
The picture permenatly derailed your thread, as you should have expected.

@ Nastasha Some things are obvious.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Flygeriana(m): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2011
Looks like unroasted BBQ
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2011
why would you automatically die for donating a kidney?
and why would you prepare to take a vow "through
sickness and health" but hypocritically think that without
having exchanged rings it's not valid? love is love.
Sacrifices are a necessity at times when it comes to the
ones you love.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
Bobbyendy:

My peeps having settle ‎​†ђξ pix issue I guess we can procede furter to ‎​†ђξ main issue which Ȋ̝̊̅§ CAN YOU DONATE ŪЯ̲̅ KIDNEY AND LIVER TO YOUR PARTNER not minding ‎​†ђξ fact that you guys are not yet married.
Yes I can donate my kidney to my partner even if we're yet to be married, people do if for money and they don't think about later so what more me who is madly in love with my partner? what greater joy is there than to do something out of love?

@pleep or maybe you're just posting blindly, for the fact that i wanted to see the pic or that i saw it and said it was kinda like suya doesn't mean I'm enjoying whatever, what's in the pic for me to enjoy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.