Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Family Tithing In The Diaspora - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Tithing In The Diaspora (14092 Views)

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by Karleb(m): 8:57am On May 13
Gerrard59:

The true taste of marriage is after its first five years. Men should marry those who like genuinely like them and their immediate families. If I was the man in question, I would keep a grudge.

We men have a way to dating and marrying women who don't love us.

This is very common with so-called good guys, no woman can try such with a woman beater.

As you lay your bed...
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by Gerrard59(m): 9:03am On May 13
Karleb:

This is very common with so-called good guys, no woman can try such with a woman beater.

As you lay your bed...

How would a man know a woman who loves him?
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by Karleb(m): 9:33am On May 13
Gerrard59:

How would a man know a woman who loves him?

Same way he'll know if his family, friends and colleagues love him.
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by ttmax09(m): 10:09am On May 13
tundebasic:

If tithing is your way of giving, then, it is okay, but you also mentioned that it is not compulsory. So why are pastors hellbent on it? Some even argue that Jesus Christ will not recognize one who does not pay.
Well those pastors who claim anyone who doesn't pay his/her tithe are going to hell are not been truthful, if you pay or not, it's your choice.
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by Raalsalghul: 10:41am On May 13
Karleb:

As you lay your bed...

Happens when a woman who feels she's of marriageable age meets a man with stable income and who's got things going for himself.

For the man, there is a level of attraction to want to marry the woman, for the woman starting a family and child bearing becomes the priority: her feelings come second.

It's just very few cases where husband and wife love each other in almost equal amounts.

The good guys are very inexperienced with woman and that makes it difficult for them to tell a woman's motivations for being with them.

The so called bad guys with much experience can tell when a woman have genuine desire for them which is why you see some deadbeats with very loyal women.

2 Likes

Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 4:23pm On May 13
Gerrard59:

The true taste of marriage is after its first five years. Men should marry those who like genuinely like them and their immediate families. If I was the man in question, I would keep a grudge.

Yeah you are very right.... But keeping a grudge for too long won't be too good
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by achimendy(m): 10:45pm On May 13
paxonel:
You are simply a stupid Christian, mumu! grin

Whaat? for 5 years of brain washing?
Mehnnnn! grin grin grin grin

Sorry, don't be annoyed that I'm using those terms to describe you. It is simply what it is

Ignoramus like you will always see it that way.
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by paxonel(m): 2:40am On May 14
achimendy:

Ignoramus like you will always see it that way.
keep sympathizing with fraud in the name of religion.

Mumu
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by achimendy(m): 11:20am On May 14
paxonel:
keep sympathizing with fraud in the name of religion.

Mumu

I pray you see the light one day.
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by paxonel(m): 2:23pm On May 14
achimendy:

I pray you see the light one day.
dont pray anything!

Go and study your bible and know the truth first
Re: Family Tithing In The Diaspora by Consciousmind01(m): 12:28pm On May 15
Righteousness2:

Anyone who you perceive will hinder or limit your walk with GOD and is not willing to change is a BIG RED FLAG!!
RUN AWAY!!

Even when they are married?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Be Offended If Your Pastor Preached From Their Ipad? / Cobwebs Attack / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.