Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) (6121 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28
A homeowner who jumps fence should not be surprised when visitors climb onto the roof. You all don't kuku rate Nigerian girls, so just shut up. A foreigner who reads this forum will think all women in Nigeria are leeches and entitled brats, all thanks to you idiots.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28
Some of the profile pictures are foreigners.
Are they actually foreigners or some of our own using foreign pictures? I didn't know Nigerian woman make friends with foreign women this much. Women bill male and female alike. Nothing new really. This is just one of the few times when women speakup. Most times we suck it up as a woman-to-woman thing.

Double0h7:
Those “white women” sound very Nigerian 😒

I was thinking same. Are those not yahoo boys with pictures of foreign women? They sound very Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Bongadu: 8:31pm On Apr 28
Nigerian diasporan vs Nigerian women in Nigeria

Reddit Nigeria vs nairaland
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Bongadu: 8:32pm On Apr 28
pocohantas:
Are they actually foreigners or some of our own using foreign pictures? I didn't know Nigerian woman make friends with foreign women this much. Women bill male and female alike. Nothing new really. This is just one of the few times when women speakup. Most times we suck it up as a woman-to-woman thing.

I was thinking same. Are those not yahoo boys with pictures of foreign women? They sound very Nigerian.

Nigeria diaspora women
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by CrossRhodes: 8:37pm On Apr 28
Xenry:

One was asking me for 2k to buy pad, just because I called her to express concern for her health condition. grin...
nigeria girls make una try level up pls...

3 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Double0h7(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28
pocohantas:

Blonde Becky doesn’t use “fear them” or call Nigerians “naija”

Additionally, in today’s pc world no white woman would single out an African woman while her picture is displayed on her profile. These are yahoo boys looking for victims.

2 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Harddiskng(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28
Seriously we need to talk about the current state of mind of most Nigerian girls.

Whether it is modified by hunger i know not.

Recently a friend was complaining, he meets a babe. In the process of getting to know her. He finds out all their lines of questions are mostly around where he works or indirectly trying to figure his finances grin

11 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by BigYash: 8:56pm On Apr 28
Naija girls too like awoof.. They trade their bodies,as if that’s not enough,they does all kind of crazy stuff.. What’s happening to this girls ..

They will still want to come marry a man who they can control.. Their ear dia

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Keji1012(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28
Xenry:
Very entitled set of humans.

They have carried their "I never chop attitude" character go abroad. All they know how to do Is hook up and almost all of them are dirty and broke

7 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28
Double0h7:
Those “white women” sound very Nigerian 😒

They're not white, they're probably western born Nigerians/africans. Do these men here think these women have anything positive to say about THEM?

As a diasporan Nigerian, I can say billing abroad based people is not exclusive to Nigerian women.

2 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28
I have been friends with a Cameroun babe since 2017, we chat and talk almost every day she never bill me for once...one idiot I meet for my street yesterday saw me this afternoon and was asking me to buy her chilled Pepsi...just imagine

11 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28
lipsrsealed
Naija bannies fvck up don cross boundaries....Wtf angry

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Apr 28
Vinnie2000:

If those Tweets are Real, then it's SHAMEFUL. embarassed embarassed

Our Nigerian Girls has gone Past Monetizing Relationships to Monetizing even normal Friendships.

And They are Always Hungry. undecided

Even if they Just finished eating Big Eba and Egusi soup at home,
They will see Suya, Fried Fish or Breadrolls on the Street and Tell you to Buy it for them. sad sad

Look at you.

You really think those diapaoran Nigerian women will choose you? You really think they have anything better to say about the average nigerian man?

You thought.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28
1Sharon:

They're not white, they're probably western born Nigerians/africans. Do these men here think these women have anything positive to say about THEM?

As a diasporan Nigerian, I can say billing abroad based people is not exclusive to Nigerian women.
At least we have something to offer, money making ideas, strong big black gbola etc, Naija girls have nothing to offer except smelly, wide nd ran- through cunt. They got zero ideas upstairs

4 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28
1Sharon:

Look at you.

You really think those diapaoran Nigerian women will choose you? You really think they have anything better to say about the average nigerian man?

You thought.
Dey play, from RSA, to Kenya, to Cameroun, Ghana, UK, US and the EU...Nigerian men are top of the dating ladder. My Classmate married an Ukrinian lady, my uncle married an Aussie woman, another friend of mine married a Kazak lady with Russian roots, omo evidence full ground

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Apr 28
Faber:
At least we have something to offer, money making ideas, strong big black gbola etc, Naija girls have nothing to offer except smelly, wide nd ran- through cunt. They got zero ideas upstairs

LoI. I can see that those skills have made your country so great

Ask western born Nigerian women their experience when they come back home every December. Love-bombing desperate men every where, wanting someone to bail them out of the country.

You're no different to the women you complain about.

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28
Tallesty1:
A homeowner who jumps fence should not be surprised when visitors climb onto the roof. You all don't kuku rate Nigerian girls, so just keep shut up. A foreigner who reads this forum will think all women in Nigeria are leeches and entitled brats, all thanks to you idiots.
You want tell me say Nigerian girl never bill u before. Oya swear with ur left blokos and see whether e no go die by 2morr morning

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28
1Sharon:

LoI. I can see that those skills have made your country so great

Ask western born Nigerian women their experience when they come back home every December. Love-bombing desperate men every where, wanting someone to bail them out of the country.

You're no different to the women you complain about.
In Sports, Music and arts, science and Technology and even religion Nigerian men have created impact na our women dey fall our hands...they need to change a swear. As for diaspora born Nigerian ladies or Akata women na dem dey rush us. White guys no dey marry them, many don turn feminists and lesbians, we no even rate them, they are all over UK

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Apr 28
Faber:
Dey play, from RSA, to Kenya, to Cameroun, Ghana, UK, US and the EU...Nigerian men are top of the dating ladder. My Classmate married an Ukrinian lady, my uncle married an Aussie woman, another friend of mine married a Kazak lady with Russian roots, omo evidence full ground

Top of the dating ladder ? The women in these countries have thrown all their men in the bin for Nigerian men? Grandiose delusions grin

The average nigerian man doesn't get good quality foreign women, they get the white man's rejects. W/ the dignity of these low value nigerian men being in the gutter, I know they don't give a damn.
Only the few high-value men among you get their high-value white counterparts.

Enjoy. It doesn't matter as long she's white right?

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28
1Sharon:

Top of the dating ladder ? The women in these countries have thrown all their men in the bin for Nigerian men? Grandiose delusions grin

The average nigerian man doesn't get good quality foreign women, they get the white man's rejects. W/ the dignity of these low value nigerian men being in the gutter, I know they don't give a damn.
Only the few high-value men among you get their high-value white counterparts.

Enjoy. It doesn't matter as long she's white right?
Make una change, una entitlement don enter global...QED

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by MrCork: 10:30pm On Apr 28
Faber:

Brother ..is yor sister Nigerian and are u sayin she widely ran thru zero upstairs sir?
And can she cook egg n rice??((no oofencsece))) smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Apr 28
Faber:
In Sports, Music and arts, science and Technology and even religion Nigerian men have created impact na our women dey fall our hands...they need to change a swear. As for diaspora born Nigerian ladies or Akata women na dem dey rush us. White guys no dey marry them, many don turn feminists and lesbians, we no even rate them, they are all over UK

Never knew those sectors were exclusive to nigerian men.
They're rushing you yet you come back to Nigeria to marry.

You don't rate them? That's not what they say in December grin

I hear ya.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 28
Faber:
Make una change, una entitlement don enter global...QED

Coming from the group of people that are responsible for Nigeria becoming the world's opp. When do you intend to change that? And why should Nigerian women listen to you?
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28
MrCork:

Brother ..is yor sister Nigerian and are u sayin she widely ran thru zero upstairs sir?
And can she cook egg n rice??((no oofencsece))) smiley
so you have not seen a family full of guys without a single girl...na you give me sisters abi? Ogbeni advice ur sister(s) if u got any

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by MrCork: 12:05am On Apr 29
Faber:
so you have not seen a family full of guys without a single girl...na you give me sisters abi? Ogbeni advice ur sister(s) if u got any
U dont like women..u are gay..why are u gay sir? angry

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 3:48am On Apr 29
Faber:
You want tell me say Nigerian girl never bill u before. Oya swear with ur left blokos and see whether e no go die by 2morr morning
Look at how you reason in 2024.

The first lady I dated didn't bill me a dime.

One day, as she was leaving my house, some boys stole her phone. I invited her back the next day and offered her money to get another one, but she refused. After we argued about it briefly, she explained that she is the youngest in her family and has others who take care of her needs. Her father had already promised to get her a new phone. 'You're still an apprentice,' she said. 'If it's God's will that I spend your money, then I will.'

After her, I dated another woman who wanted me to sponsor her education. These were in the past.

I also dated someone who never asked me for a single cent. Back then I was still your average Nigerian man who thought everything revolved around money and spending, I felt she didn't like me. I suspected someone else was paying her bills. But over time, I realized that's just who she is. She's got her shits together. It was the way she respected me and sought my opinion on important matters made me realize that she valued me. A guy like you would feel completely useless with such a girl, since all you believe is that money matters.

Change your thinking.

Nigeria women are not the same

2 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Reminderz: 6:21am On Apr 29
this thread also further proves the fact that accountability is not a woman thing, lmao grin

instead of them to think deep into the message passed across, admit their mistakes and change their ways, they would rather question the credibility of the message... see them saying the posts wasn't made by real foreign women lmfao grin, even if it wasn't said by them? does this make what was said to be false? when Timaya was saying that Nigerian ladies are the worst set of people you can ever date because of this disgusting habit, these same people are the first to call him out... lmao...

the fact still stands, most modern girls line of reasoning is demented!

6 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by idahme(m): 6:28am On Apr 29
Ojemedad:
They are naija guys if only you know

Friends that you have known before you traveled becomes females? Use your coconut head. grin

If they were in romance that means if the girls where guys love bombing them it would have been a different case, these are platonic same sex pals and has nothing to do with the opposite gender.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by idahme(m): 6:30am On Apr 29
Zonefree:
Girls living in Nigeria are going through alot. cry
Attack from every angle cry

How are they surviving this constant onslaught? cry
I come dey pity them.

God will see them through 🙏

Are they the only ones going through the economic turmoil? No, it has been an inmate characteristics which everyone should loathe if we are to progress as a unit
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by crackhaus: 7:54am On Apr 29
Those profiles don't belong to white people, but let's not act like what they're saying isn't true for the most part.

A Nigerian woman who doesn't feel entitled (to a man's money, to his love, to affection) is the exception, definitely not the norm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. / Why All Men Hate Babies & We Don't Wany Any. / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.