Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) (6131 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Why You Should Stop Sleeping Around With Girls. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Albertone(m): 8:26am On Apr 29
pocohantas:
Some of the profile pictures are foreigners.
Are they actually foreigners or some of our own using foreign pictures? I didn't know Nigerian woman make friends with foreign women this much. Women bill male and female alike. Nothing new really. This is just one of the few times when women speakup. Most times we suck it up as a woman-to-woman thing.

I was thinking same. Are those not yahoo boys with pictures of foreign women? They sound very Nigerian.

Should adult women(or anybody) be billing at all? Except maybe close relatives to an extent.
Now they've carried their billing to foreigners whom aren't ready to suck it up as a "woman-to-woman thing".

At the emboldened:
People are typing in correct English like every English speaker should, you said it sounds Nigerian. So it's until they type "gonna, wanna, finna" before it won't sound Nigerian?
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:08am On Apr 29
Double0h7:

Blonde Becky doesn’t use “fear them” or call Nigerians “naija”.

Additionally, in today’s pc world no white woman would single out an African woman while her picture is displayed on her profile. These are yahoo boys looking for victims.

Indeed... common sense is not common or we fail to see the obvious when we want an agenda.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Faber(m): 9:56am On Apr 29
Reminderz:
this thread also further proves the fact that accountability is not a woman thing, lmao grin

instead of them to think deep into the message passed across, admit their mistakes and change their ways, they would rather question the credibility of the message... see them saying the posts wasn't made by real foreign women lmfao grin, even if it wasn't said by them? does this make what was said to be false? when Timaya was saying that Nigerian ladies are the worst set of people you can ever date because of this disgusting habit, these same people are the first to call him out... lmao...

the fact still stands, most modern girls line of reasoning is demented!
They will always shift blames. Infact telling them the truth is a waste of time. Naija girls are not homo sapiens...to reason like normal human beings is an abormination to them
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by drmikeadams(m): 10:03am On Apr 29
grin the prophetic mosdii kept saying this years back grin
"Nigerian girls are useless,all of them. grin

Now it's international acknowledged that Nigerian girls are useless world wide grin

They keep the flag of uselessness flying grin

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:07am On Apr 29
Albertone:

Should adult women(or anybody) be billing at all? Except maybe close relatives to an extent.
Now they've carried their billing to foreigners whom aren't ready to suck it up as a "woman-to-woman thing".

At the emboldened:
People are typing in correct English like every English speaker should, you said it sounds Nigerian. So it's until they type "gonna, wanna, finna" before it won't sound Nigerian?

Those are British- Nigerian women. She is correct. They're complaining about their relatives from back home.

You'd all love to think it was foreigners but their complaints are very much in-house.🥴

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Apr 29
1Sharon:

Those are British- Nigerian women. She is correct. They're complaining about their relatives from back home.

You'd all love to think it was foreigners but their complaints are very much in-house.🥴

Toor! I answer am. The first two do not look Nigerian. Maybe it is the botox. But she doesn't look Nigerian one bit.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Damian911: 10:22am On Apr 29
Double0h7:
Those “white women” sound very Nigerian 😒
Shut up
Reality is staring at you and you're attempting to live in denial undecided SMH

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:27am On Apr 29
pocohantas:

Toor! I answer am. The first two do not look Nigerian. Maybe it is the botox. But she doesn't look Nigerian one bit.

Lol yeah...they're Nigerians on the other side of the fence lol
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Apr 29
1Sharon:

Lol yeah...they're Nigerians on the other side of the fence lol

Is that how they look? Ah. I need to visit that side and share in their skincare and beauty routine.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:44am On Apr 29
pocohantas:

Is that how they look? Ah. I need to visit that side and share in theor skincare and beauty routine.

Lol it could be a filter making them look like that but the 1st one is mixed that's why she doesn't look Nigerian

The 2nd one looks pretty much like the average British nigerian
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by COOL10(m): 10:46am On Apr 29
I'm so glad that it's their fellow women calling them out. I wonder the tags they'll give to those women, since they can't make use of their favourite tag, "misogyny", which they know very little of.
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 10:50am On Apr 29
pocohantas:

Is that how they look? Ah. I need to visit that side and share in theor skincare and beauty routine.

Part of the skin is due to environment.

The sun is hitting us at a different angle

And the way your skin driving in ac is fresher than the skin of someone riding in danfo is the way the skin of someone in middle class obodo oyibo go fresh pass skin of upper class naija.

Middle class oyibo dey shop for dorti open market with dust, tire smoke etc?
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by CHoccolaTE: 11:08am On Apr 29
Lwkmd, the irony of yahoo Boys using their scam accounts to accuse other people of greed.

2 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Double0h7(f): 12:39pm On Apr 29
1Sharon:

They're not white, they're probably western born Nigerians/africans. Do these men here think these women have anything positive to say about THEM?

As a diasporan Nigerian, I can say billing abroad based people is not exclusive to Nigerian women.

What level witchcraft is that! I swear I thought the first woman was white. Damn, transracial is a real thing😂.

I had to really zoom in to see that she is black. You have a keen eye for detail.

Yeah, I’ve seen the trend of diasporas complaining about billing from back home.

pocohantas:

Is that how they look? Ah. I need to visit that side and share in their skincare and beauty routine.

They fooled me! There’s nothing filters, lace fronts and make up can’t do 🙆‍♀️

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Apr 29
Double0h7:

What level witchcraft is that! I swear I thought the first woman was white. Damn, transracial is a real thing😂.

I had to really zoom in to see that she is black. You have a keen eye for detail.

Yeah, I’ve seen the trend of diasporas complaining about billing from back home.

The first one especially. The second looks black, but not Nigerian. But that first one ehn. This is more than makeup and frontal. Her facial features have been altered.

Of course billing from homebased people isn't a women thing. We have seen many threads to that effect and this OP wouldn't have brought the general complaints here. He singled out this 3 screenshots to feed his kind.

3 Likes

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Apr 29
Double0h7:

Lol, she's mixed and no white woman is that tanned. As soon as I saw the lingo and complaints about being used for money, I knew it was Nigerians from the other side 🤣
And it's not gendered. Nigerian men equally bill diasporans.

1 Like

Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by ComputerOperato: 2:43pm On Apr 29
immortalcrown:
They are now being called out by their fellow women. So, it is not gender discrimination. The ones calling them out are a proof that not all women are bad.

I have booked a space for Jennyclay.

Bia. Why do you like violence like this? grin grin grin
Re: See What Foreigners Are Saying About Nigerian Girls (pictures) by Lionessza6(f): 2:25am On Apr 30
Faber:
Dey play, from RSA, to Kenya, to Cameroun, Ghana, UK, US and the EU...Nigerian men are top of the dating ladder. My Classmate married an Ukrinian lady, my uncle married an Aussie woman, another friend of mine married a Kazak lady with Russian roots, omo evidence full ground

Top of the dating ladder? grin grin delusional!. Always check the CALIBRE of women you date in those countries and especially in South Africa, and you will see why Nigerian men are looked -down on .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Partner Unconditionally? / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. / Is Miss Nairaland 2016 Nullified Or Postponed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.