Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence (32175 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by 2023Blessed: 7:00am On Apr 29
superCleanworks:

walahi nothing pisses me off than seeing guys that claim to be men wearing that rubbish nylon singlet.
The worst is those that sag with nylon swimming trunk and dirty boxers.

Just look at that grown ass fooool can't even spend 5k on singlet for himself oh.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by dkidd: 7:07am On Apr 29
Dirty bastards see how poverty and death embrace them

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by valonsoft(m): 7:14am On Apr 29
Seems like 99% of all cult wars in Edo State is between Aye and Eiye cultists. Na wa o
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by countryman13: 7:20am On Apr 29
BigYash:
As if authorities no dey wen these stupid boys dey kill themselves.. I was still in the uni when I got to understand that most of these security personnel are also in this rubbish cultism thing.. You see celeb inside,politicians inside..

I really don’t know what they gain in the thing o.. look at that one on white singlet.. hunger don put gutter for him neck.. he no go hustle for good life,na to kill people..

Them suppose just waste them ,as them arrest them.. The rest will have sense..
Bro i still dont see a single reason to b a cultist! See how all of them looked unfed n unkept in the name of bad society(egbekegbe). My advice to those who are aspiring to become one, is maintain your lane n live a good life. U can b rugged without involving yourself in all these mess.
Lagbaja said in one of his songs dt: EGBADURA FUN WAA(PRAY FOR US) n dt WAA is refering to we the youth!

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:22am On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:
There is a reason why the sky is Blue

And it’s the Same reason I love writing in Blue 💙

This is one of them,he’s an eiye member and should be monitored by the police

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:24am On Apr 29
Fight your politicians, not yourselves. They are the real devil.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by 99thEnemy(m): 7:27am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult an prostitution . You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism or a girl who is not into hookup.

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 , Jennyclay , come and defend your people and don't hide
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Morbeta11(m): 7:28am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Is he funny? I don't think so. He sounds like a hitman or whatever they call it.

See profiling! What of if he is a security operative on the forum? So you don't know alot of people here are security assets including CIAs are all represented....be very broad in your thought process.

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by eeithis(m): 7:44am On Apr 29
NoSmoking:

No let ur mouth put u 4 trouble o

🥴
say he dey talk him mind abi
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by nedekid: 7:46am On Apr 29
Which one is aye or eiye, na the same thing?
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by tradepunter: 7:47am On Apr 29
BigYash:
As if authorities no dey wen these stupid boys dey kill themselves.. I was still in the uni when I got to understand that most of these security personnel are also in this rubbish cultism thing.. You see celeb inside,politicians inside..

I really don’t know what they gain in the thing o.. look at that one on white singlet.. hunger don put gutter for him neck.. he no go hustle for good life,na to kill people..

Them suppose just waste them ,as them arrest them.. The rest will have sense..

I laugh at ignorant people like you when you point fingers at authorities....... Why bother when they can do the job of eliminating themselves..... If you are not in the security architecture then it's best you shut your mouth
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by freemanq(m): 7:51am On Apr 29
See able men that should be handling their business in a big way and making plans to be importing goods from china and Europe. Guys come to nnewi and learn, nobody have time for cultism.everybody is busy with their biz and how to make more supply.Edo men you guys should use your head and stop killing your brother in the name of cultism. Make good use of your time

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Alamu5891: 7:51am On Apr 29
Newlymarried:

SOURCE
so this is the reason why they always shout Edo no be Lagos

Edo no go fit be Lagos tru tru
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by favour32(m): 7:56am On Apr 29
PrincessofDSS:

This is one of them,he’s an eiye member and should be monitored by the police
Sense far from them.
What they gain is only death.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:16am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide

I am from Benin city, i am not a cultist....
I have relatives who are not cultists...
There is cultism everywhere in Nigeria not just Edo state.
If u want more proof of violent clashes and graphic videos of cultism, search for a group called naija confra on telegram and tell me if what you see there are only cultists clashes in Edo state

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:18am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Is he funny? I don't think so. He sounds like a hitman or whatever they call it.

How do hit men sound?

U think a real hit man or a butcher as they are called will have the time and patience to be bantering words with you on nairaland
U never jam real cultist Sha.. Maybe na the ones wen just join u dey see....
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:20am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Trouble? Do I sound like I'm afraid of anybody?

U should control your words and u should be afraid...

As it stands... Na u dey find the guy trouble..... Because e no call u or come meet u....

The question is... If u stand face to face with him, can u abuse him like this without any dire consequences??

I don't know him before and I don't encourage cultism but I think we should learn how to respect people...

No find who no find you....

To keep safe is not difficult at all...
If your head strong, your family head no strong... Na so them dey talk am

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:23am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Belong ke? I'll just send authorities on anyone small boy cultist that dares me
Dey play o... Just dey play..

My guy, the best thing you can do for yourself now is to stay out of trouble....

Mind u... No be every time police dey save u...

If the cultist catch you before police come nkor "what happens One bullet like this... You're gone for good....

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by JONSYN7154: 8:24am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

hahahahahahahahaha, slowoomir is coming for you just as Israel is going after Hamas.

I don laf taya.

You made my day bro
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:24am On Apr 29
Thundafireseun:
There is a reason why the sky is Blue

And it’s the Same reason I love writing in Blue 💙

See this Chelsea fan one dey form bird... grin grin grin
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BadBradley: 8:27am On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

One of the reason is the high level of idolatory (abi na 'fetishism') in that area, it is accompanied by wickedness. Some believe the average bini man is 'wicked'. The few I have met have this kind of steeled wickedness, one of them is even 'born-again'. Bright Onime is the name of one of them.
Edo state and some part of Delta state ( delta central and south) are very fetish and idol worshipers and cultism is a normal activity amongst these low breeds. You also have many absentee and part-time father's there too

Then bini is rift with wickedness, hatred and evil. Those people no good.

Speaking from my days UniBen
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by bizzibodi(m): 8:27am On Apr 29
See grown ass men as cultist cry cry cry
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:27am On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

One of the reason is the high level of idolatory (abi na 'fetishism') in that area, it is accompanied by wickedness. Some believe the average bini man is 'wicked'. The few I have met have this kind of steeled wickedness, one of them is even 'born-again'. Bright Onime is the name of one of them.

Where u come from, there is no idolatry.. Na una village Jerusalem for start.....

All the other places wen dey the screenshot below... Shey them dey serve juju as well or na inside Benin all those states dey.....

Once una hear anything about Edo state... Una go dey quick to judge...

Show me your state and I can bring proof of ongoing cult wars there.....

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Osanoghodua1: 8:30am On Apr 29
delzbaba:
I'm waiting to see one Edo youth that will be celebrated for a Nobel achievement in this country, they don't even attempt to be great in positive things, that's a sign of generational curse.
You are such an obnoxious terrorist that can't different from your left to your right, you open your graven airways and ooze decaying fungi. Check states by states and know that Edo is more peaceful than many infested states. You just want to emit ozone to destroy the ecosystem.

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Sermwell(m): 8:32am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
I'm sure he has dreadlocks and looks unkempt, someone in this forum once said he's a cultist on a particular thread like that and I kind of believe the person
You guys just swallow everything you see here online!!
I live in Edo and know slawormil personally. Dude is cool headed and works with..... grin grin
Dude is your dream man oh! No go there grin
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BadBradley: 8:32am On Apr 29
Dancebreaker:
Look at people who mine skulls, have their kings massacred or have political co-ordinator killed in cold blood or won't dare venture out on Mondays for fear of being killed have mouth to say Benin people are wicked.

Funsho Williams, Kudirat, Dele Giwa, Fagbemi, Chief Rilwane, Bola Ige, were they killed by "wicked Benin people"? Dr Akunyili nko?

It was angels who kidnapped Chibok girls, bah?

Bigots from other parts of 9ja don't know difference between Benin people, the about 25% non-Benin people in Benin and other Edo people.

Even at that, to spew bigotry wantonly from your cave somewhere is foolish.

When Billionaire kidnapper was kidnapping people in Benin before moving to Lagos, bigots from his tribe and other tribes were blaming Benin people for it.

Some fool even said he knows a wicked Benin person called Onime. What is Onime meaning in Benin? shocked shocked
the average Bini man is wicked and stonehearted. I am not talking about criminality here.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Dennisochampa: 8:32am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:

Since when Ihala enter Edo state?? undecided
Cultism is all over Nigeria.... Not just Edo state.... Tell me where you come from and I will bring out an on going cult war happening there with picture proof

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Banbanna(m): 8:32am On Apr 29
100 keh, isn't that way too little?

Why should you even bother replying that one Mumu keyboard warrior that didn't even learn basic logic course in school, always too quick to use the wicked acts of a minute few Edo guys to label their whole lot, all because of her tribal hatred & prejudice?

Btw, that dumb bit.ch, Ereloz na female, no be Oga.
Osaremwantaelvi:

Oga I am not just Edo I am Benin, I can show u 100 Benin boys who and 500 Edo guys who are not cultist

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BadBradley: 8:36am On Apr 29
thesicilian:

Off the top of my head these are some of the benefits of being in a cult :
1. Gives you a sense of belonging and purpose
2. Protection from other criminals and sometimes the law
3. "Connections" both in the university and outside world, which can be a fast track to huge financial success
4. Social benefits, you're always surrounded by friends who are willing to die for you, literally and figuratively.

However none of these reasons are enough to account for the lives lost, robberies, and mental illness that come along with it.
I STRONGLY CONDEMN CULTISM IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS
you haven't still grown all these while?
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Father4all: 8:36am On Apr 29
This are old men na grin
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Caleb15(m): 8:45am On Apr 29
Still the best state to live in nigeria
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by mukthar2000(m): 8:47am On Apr 29
useless lazy youths.

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter