Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence (32183 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Diddycsbsb: 8:55am On Apr 29
NBM and aye don cast well well,....

Before if you see an NBM Aye in the East they look very clean and coordinated,..

But now all the mad Men,.. Junkies,. Touts,. Phone snatchers,.. Arm robbers,.. Kidnappers,. And ogogoro drinkers are now members of NBM Aye,.. Because they want to get population in the streets,..

Before NBM Aye used to behave like Ban boys,. Then they are very educated and hardly to notice,.. But if you see an NBM Aye you will shade tears for the kind of junkies and touts they bamming,..

I will advice there leadership to go back to there Olden days via no acada uni no NBM Aye,.. But is too late because now touts are now more populated then the intelligent once.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EdiskyHarry: 8:58am On Apr 29
Just sentence this people to death by firing squad.
We need public execution for this kinda offence
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by StreetTyga: 9:04am On Apr 29
Waste this people naa... why wasting time instead of wasting them.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Jusdamian: 9:15am On Apr 29
Diddycsbsb:

Before if you see an NBM Aye in the East they look very clean and coordinated,..

But now all the mad Men,.. Junkies,. Touts,. Phone snatchers,.. Arm robbers,.. Kidnappers,. And ogogoro drinkers are now members of NBM Aye,.. Because they want to get population in the streets,..

Before NBM Aye used to behave like Ban boys,. Then they are very educated and hardly to notice,.. But if you see an NBM Aye you will shade tears for the kind of junkies and touts they bamming,..

I will advice there leadership to go back to there Olden days via no acada uni no NBM Aye,.. But is too late because now touts are now more populated then the intelligent once.
no intelligent NBM aye..thats the reason they are now known as BLACK GOATS..do before u think
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by cardoctor(m): 9:42am On Apr 29
When will these people get sense? When?
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by treatise: 9:54am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide
I doubt if those cultists kill innocent members of the public.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ASAPFERG: 9:56am On Apr 29
BigYash:
As if authorities no dey wen these stupid boys dey kill themselves.. I was still in the uni when I got to understand that most of these security personnel are also in this rubbish cultism thing.. You see celeb inside,politicians inside..

I really don’t know what they gain in the thing o.. look at that one on white singlet.. hunger don put gutter for him neck.. he no go hustle for good life,na to kill people..

Them suppose just waste them ,as them arrest them.. The rest will have sense..
lol i don better rank soji wey be eiye man
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by sheriffindy(m): 9:56am On Apr 29
What are those rusted dirty looking tools?

Chai...cultism has really turned into one big joke.

Diverted focus to a negatively inverted focus in life.

I can't be them and they can't be me.

Say no to Cultism.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Teeklef(m): 9:59am On Apr 29
Diddycsbsb:

May God guild you.... I love that no Acada Uni no NBM.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ASAPFERG: 10:04am On Apr 29
[quote author=Thundafireseun post=129687067][color=#000099]There is a reason why [quote author=Thundafireseun post=129687067][color=#000099]There is a reason why [quote author=Thundafireseun post=129687067][color=#000099]There is
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BigYash: 10:18am On Apr 29
tradepunter:

I laugh at ignorant people like you when you point fingers at authorities....... Why bother when they can do the job of eliminating themselves..... If you are not in the security architecture then it's best you shut your mouth
I think you should shut your dirty mouth instead.. Why do they have the anti cultism unit in the force? Are they paid to extort people or guide against cultism?
Open your dirty mouth dey vomit rubbish.. While eliminating themselves,don’t they kill the innocent too? Why will the authorities allow such? And why are they called they authorities? Na people like you dey encourage lawlessness for the country..
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by NOwazobia: 10:21am On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

One of the reason is the high level of idolatory (abi na 'fetishism') in that area, it is accompanied by wickedness. Some believe the average bini man is 'wicked'. The few I have met have this kind of steeled wickedness, one of them is even 'born-again'. Bright Onime is the name of one of them.
You are right, even those who claim to be Christians still admonish and hype their idols, chief priests, and the Oba as their god.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by MightySparrow: 10:25am On Apr 29
EreluRoz:
Anything Edo is so so cult. You can hardly see a young Edo man who is not into cultism

I'm not lying, even that slawoomir or whatever he call himself is a suspect .

Fira09 come and defend your people and don't hide

All these cultism are inherited from Yoruba land. The thing is dying in Yoruba land and a trending thing in Edo. They are now taking it to some unbelievable level.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ASAPFERG: 10:26am On Apr 29
Sermwell:

You guys just swallow everything you see here online!!
I live in Edo and know slawormil personally. Dude is cool headed and works with..... grin grin
Dude is your dream man oh! No go there grin
she never told you a yahoo boy is her dream man.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by delzbaba(m): 10:29am On Apr 29
Osanoghodua1:
You are such an obnoxious terrorist that can't different from your left to your right, you open your graven airways and ooze decaying fungi. Check states by states and know that Edo is more peaceful than many infested states. You just want to emit ozone to destroy the ecosystem.
hahaha Edo and peaceful are not in the same book at all, we are inundated with reports of how youths kill themselves on a daily basis, at least during the last Xmas more than 50 youths killed themselves in Edo state, go and verify,,not to talk about the females,, your elders have mortgaged your destiny for their cherished culture and tradition.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by delzbaba(m): 10:32am On Apr 29
humility33:

You must be very stupid for this statement

The lady that got the 5.0 GPA in LASU is an edo girl
Same with the best graduating student in UI a year ago and even NOUN recent best graduating student

Last year we had the best weac in Nigeria

Currently we stand tall amongst all south south states when it comes to education.

Your problem is so big that you don't have sense
Keep deceiving yourself, the only thing Edo is number one in is cultism and prostitution it's better you accept the truth, just go to the police station and hear how youths are destroying themselves.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by EreluRoz: 10:35am On Apr 29
Sermwell:

You guys just swallow everything you see here online!!
I live in Edo and know slawormil personally. Dude is cool headed and works with..... grin grin
Dude is your dream man oh! No go there grin
Dream man gbuogi there

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by humility33(m): 10:51am On Apr 29
delzbaba:
Keep deceiving yourself, the only thing Edo is number one in is cultism and prostitution it's better you accept the truth, just go to the police station and hear how youths are destroying themselves.

You must be naughty for quoting me with your foolish statement.

Your state indigenes are not doing better in anyway.

Tell me the state you're from?
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by humility33(m): 10:52am On Apr 29
ASAPFERG:
Useless edo people.

I hate them die.

We hate you too
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by humility33(m): 10:56am On Apr 29
BadBradley:
the average Bini man is wicked and stonehearted. I am not talking about criminality here.

Which state are you from please?

Don't tell me you're igbo or yoruba and you utter this gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 11:03am On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

Where u come from, there is no idolatry.. Na una village Jerusalem for start.....

All the other places wen dey the screenshot below... Shey them dey serve juju as well or na inside Benin all those states dey.....

Once una hear anything about Edo state... Una go dey quick to judge...

Show me your state and I can bring proof of ongoing cult wars there.....

Every man has a vice in him, some are pronounced while some are negligible. A man is called 'wicked' if his own cannot be hidden and he cannot place any form of lid over it.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by ruffhandu: 11:05am On Apr 29
BadBradley:
Edo state and some part of Delta state ( delta central and south) are very fetish and idol worshipers and cultism is a normal activity amongst these low breeds. You also have many absentee and part-time father's there too

Then bini is rift with wickedness, hatred and evil. Those people no good.

Speaking from my days UniBen
It is not hidden. The average of them is 'wicked', as simple as that. It was when i personally investigated the reason i ended up attributing it to their romance with demons. See the level of witchcraft there. It is one of the places I can never settle down, I can't thrive in such atmosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by humility33(m): 11:06am On Apr 29
PureFace1:

You are a liar

The lady that got 5.0 cgpa in Lasu a year ago didn't school in Edo so you can't claim her.

No UI best graduating student is from Edo, produce evidence.

WAEC didn't release any ranking and even in the fake percentage ranking Abia was the first.

Noun best graduating student is From delta state not edo.

You're the most foolish liar I have seen

Osaze, aghahowa, Yakubu, ikpeba, iroha etc all grew up in edo and they amount to something in life

Same with so many others doing well for themselves in the country and outside

You're myopic, short sighted and parochial in thinking

Nearly 90% of Nigerians in prison for drugs related offense abroad are igbos does it mean all igbos are drug lords?

Nearly all ritual activities are done in Ogun state does it mean all yorubas are into rituals?

You're daft and short sighted to make such a generic statement about edo state

You can't mention top 10 states in Nigeria in terms of human development index, IGR, economic growth and Inter tribal relationship that you won't see edo in there.

We have never had inter tribal fight despite have over 8 tribes domicile in the state minus others like hausa and yoruba present

We are peaceful, liberal and kind to outsiders.....

You're daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by tradepunter: 11:07am On Apr 29
BigYash:
I think you should shut your dirty mouth instead.. Why do they have the anti cultism unit in the force? Are they paid to extort people or guide against cultism?
Open your dirty mouth dey vomit rubbish.. While eliminating themselves,don’t they kill the innocent too? Why will the authorities allow such? And why are they called they authorities? Na people like you dey encourage lawlessness for the country..

You little ignorant rat..... Look at how you cry out of sheer stupidity.... If you have ten head as a cultist harm someone who isn't or has any connection with cultism that's when you know the true work of that unit..... Listen it's best you keep shut because you can be apprehended for cult activities just because the power is there to.do so.... Just allow it and dont push
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Omenlon: 11:13am On Apr 29
ruffhandu:

One of the reason is the high level of idolatory (abi na 'fetishism') in that area, it is accompanied by wickedness. Some believe the average bini man is 'wicked'. The few I have met have this kind of steeled wickedness, one of them is even 'born-again'. Bright Onime is the name of one of them.
are you ok, calling Bright Onime a wicked person, maybe because he tried straighting your block head.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by blackboy(m): 11:14am On Apr 29
Auchi and cultism.....since way back in the 90s them do even become worse.
Auchi poly student back then be the cult leader for Ekpoma (Edo State Uni) and Auchi same time back then.
Beautiful girls but very evil . Cultist wet graduate no dey even go home na to hang around for years. Na so Auchi sweet them?
Cultism has destroyed Nigerian tertiary institution and lives of many youths

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by BigYash: 11:15am On Apr 29
tradepunter:

You little ignorant rat..... Look at how you cry out of sheer stupidity.... If you have ten head as a cultist harm someone who isn't or has any connection with cultism that's when you know the true work of that unit..... Listen it's best you keep shut because you can be apprehended for cult activities just because the power is there to.do so.... Just allow it and dont push
The authorities should do their job by reducing or better still bringing an end to cultism in our society.. Enough of the killing,and I don’t care if you are a cultist.. If you are,I will be glad if they can waste you too.Cux you all are wild animals ,and you’re not supposed to be living among humans. Dirty ,smelling mouth cultist like you..,
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Adeniyiademola(m): 11:21am On Apr 29
spartachico:
Identified as who again ?
Terrorizing where again?
identified as Osanememe.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Sermwell(m): 11:24am On Apr 29
ASAPFERG:
she never told you a yahoo boy is her dream man.
Yahoo boy ke?? grin grin
I now see why this useless government finish you guys with propaganda!
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by tradepunter: 11:24am On Apr 29
BigYash:
The authorities should do their job by reducing or better still bringing an end to cultism in our society.. Enough of the killing,and I don’t care if you are a cultist.. If you are you should be wasted too,cux you all are wild animals and you’re not supposed to be living among humans. Dirty ,smelling mouth cultist like you..,

You just keep exhibiting your ignorance.... If you keep talking nonsense like I said you can be apprehended for cultist activities just for a sake of persecuting cases.... So mind what you say
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence by Adeniyiademola(m): 11:27am On Apr 29
thesicilian:

Off the top of my head these are some of the benefits of being in a cult :
1. Gives you a sense of belonging and purpose
2. Protection from other criminals and sometimes the law
3. "Connections" both in the university and outside world, which can be a fast track to huge financial success
4. Social benefits, you're always surrounded by friends who are willing to die for you, literally and figuratively.

However none of these reasons are enough to account for the lives lost, robberies, and mental illness that come along with it.
I STRONGLY CONDEMN CULTISM IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS
You sound like someone that is belong before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.